Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Should Prostitution Be Legal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Prostitution Be Legal? (593 Views)

SHOCKING: Prostitution Moves Online And Into The Smartphone Era / Indecent Dressing & Prostitution:How Can We Spot The Difference? / Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Prostitution Be Legal? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
Northern Ireland recently passed a law criminalizing those who buy sex instead of those who sell sex.

All I'm asking is for us to put religion aside and objectively think about this, think about the implications and let us know why you came to your decision.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by kingabdull: 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
No way
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by missKiffy(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2015
A big NO
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2015
I specifically asked for the reasons for why you came to your conclusion.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by Pelummy(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2015
wallflower:
I specifically asked for the reasons for why you came to your conclusion.
This guy funny o, U need reasons to that silly qxn.........like seriously

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by zinachidi(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
yup
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2015
Pelummy:
This guy funny o, U need reasons to that silly qxn.........like seriously

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is it silly? This is what i'm talking about.

Legalizing prostitution would have it's benefits, for example it would enable better monitoring of the prostitutes and their customers which would in turn decrease the risks of physical harm and STD transmission.
It would also be another source of revenue for the economy.
Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by kingabdull: 4:59pm On May 20, 2015
wallflower:

Why is it silly? This is what i'm talking about.

Legalizing prostitution would have it's benefits, for example it would enable better monitoring of the prostitutes and their customers which would in turn decrease the risks of physical harm and STD transmission.
It would also be another source of revenue for the economy.

Hmmmmmm Customerrrrrrrrrr, you want make dem legalise your people abi. grin grin angry
You dey fear STD/HIV

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitution Be Legal? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2015
And should yahoo be made legal?

(1) (Reply)

Did Adam Have A Belly Button? And What About Eve? / Reasons Why I/we Love Nairaland. / 6 Amazing Facts About Breast Tip – No. 4 Na Wa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.