Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most (604 Views)

Pic: The Moment U Realize That U Re Just Born In Nigeria / IF Nairaland Introduce A Block Button, "Name 5 Nairalanders That U Will Block. / Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by Uchwilliam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oya lets go dia
As for me i respect lalastca nd luv ishilove
Re: Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have a lot of people i respect so much that i cant tell them to keep my eqo... And they didnt have the clue... And i dont know who i respect most.
Re: Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by forandy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
RESPECT: Tohpahz ••||•• LOVE: Tohpahz grin 

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by Uchwilliam(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I have a lot of people i respect so much that i cant tell them to keep my eqo... And they didnt have the clue... And i dont know who i respect most.
ur ego shouldnt hinder u
Re: Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by jamex93(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
ok
Re: Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Uchwilliam:

ur ego shouldnt hinder u
i dont really mean eqo... It is just natural that i didnt tell them... When a qirl love you, she wont tell you not because of her eqo.. But because it is natural she dont tell you

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious; Pics Of The Day... / 2015/2016 Nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award / The Anakle Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.