Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign (37908 Views)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by UncleDeeee(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
I just wonder what he's talking about. You have not spent one day and yet you anticipate failure. SHAME!

4 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
What is Denko? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Truman155(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
issokey
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tayork(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
HATERS
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Anaskie(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
The mod that brought this to front page is high on very cheap weed undecided

10 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
omicron:
Who is Denko
An inconsequential online nonentity who thinks his/her opinion matters! Fact is, there is nothing wrong with the vp or Apc highlighting the fact that they will be inheriting a huge challenge! Afterall, before you can come up with a solution, one has to understand to a detailed degree the nature of the problem! Having said that, I think they should invest their time in coming up with a solution rather than emphasizing what we already know! I wish apc the best of luck for Nigeria's sake!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by youngalex(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
APC Started reading the book of lamentations after they won the elections,like i always say in every political project,the electorate will always hold the elect responsible for promises made...They made some unrealistic campaign promises which i know is not sustainable,29th May is just next week....i just can't wait

3 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by claycares: 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
This made front page Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tosan200(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
If he doesn't do it, you can go jump into the lagoon. SMH NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by bestower: 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
Insanity of the highest order.Who let him out of the cage?

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by kipesco(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
I been hear one time news from PDP say Osibanjo go resign give Tinubu hope the pendulum never start dey move to that direction o.

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by spako4(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
Paid agent of a prodigal son that mismanaged the economy for six years

3 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by toluxa1(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2015
Why is this on front page? I dont even understand what the OP is saying

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Abbeyme: 7:37pm On May 20, 2015
What is this thread doing here on the FP?

Who is denko?

What warrants the topic and what provoked the advice?

I tire o

4 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Seun360(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
I always knew they will have excuse for failure BRAINLESS IDIOTS

But they are way smarter than ur dumb biological father.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by philips70(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2015
This wicked mod just want this doofus to be roasted for dinner.

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Burnaaboi(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2015
what is this one saying
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.

Cool down don't panic yet...you will get your own monthly 5K..

Haba...I know you are broke but wait have patience

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by dammytosh: 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.

And this made front page ?

This site must be desperate for front page content.

Read the nonsense you posted again and ask your self why you are this dum-b

The dullar-d would be so proud of himself knowing that after typing the nonsense another dull mode mod will push it to front page. sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Aitee1: 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
Collinchini:
1 naira to 1 dollar grin grin

I concur...i must travel to dubai my next holls grin
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by deejayALFY(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
pls whr ix WASTEDSPERM...hop he hasnt comitted suicide, if u stil der i wnt tu hear frm u coz i g@ gud news for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by vision2050: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
omicron:
Who is Denko
He is a wallgecko

3 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
I always knew they will have excuse for failure BRAINLESS IDIOTS

u r the f00l..........no matter GMB failure, he will be 100x better than GEJ...................... GMB lowest point will be what u people call success for GEJ

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by sammieblaize: 7:43pm On May 20, 2015
The MOD that brought this to the FP is a twaat walahi what is NL turning into
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Seun, what is this?

SHAME ON WHOEVER PUSHED THIS THREAD LACKING ANY SUBSTANCE TO THE FRONT PAGE.

WHAT IS NL TURNING INTO?
u are stewpid ...
Didn't u read the other thread where vp-elect said his administration will be inheriting the worst economy in the history ? ......

When Nigeria economy is the largest in Africa ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tp10: 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Do you know the meaning of invincible?

Sambo

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tp10: 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Do you know the meaning of invincible?

Sambo is a synonym

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by dabossman(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
denko:

Shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by dotune(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
Why did this make the fp? Logging out.

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tucky200(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
Lol..wanted to contribute to this thread
But ur moniker changed my mind
<H2>DENKO = FRESH MADMAN<\h2>
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Boyooosa(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Seun, what is this?

SHAME ON WHOEVER PUSHED THIS THREAD LACKING ANY SUBSTANCE TO THE FRONT PAGE.

WHAT IS NL TURNING INTO?
who R U?.... to say all these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.