Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? (3863 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
In relationships or marriage, everything is not so rosey. The experienced ones can confirm but there's always that time when the lady upsets her man and the man punishes her by not eating her food. undecided

Does this action really disturb you ladies?
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by docmoses(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2015
i was here
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Moana(f): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
It wont be me starving so i won't be bothered. Plenty for me to eat later on anyway.
One pastor once shared a story about how he got into an argument with his wife and he left the house without eating her food by the time he went back home (hours later) after she did not even bother call and check on him he found her eating what he left and since that day he stopped the childish act.

If you have issues you discuss them like adults you dont starve yourself hoping to spite the other person's tummy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by lilmax(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2015
And you think you can get the truth from this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Vision4God: 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
Truth b told dats kinda childish. Buh I tel u some couples cant stand dat wen d r/ship btw dem is so strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Vision4God: 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
Truth b told dats kinda childish. Buh I tel u some couples cant stand dat wen d r/ship btw dem is so strong.

Hmmm learn 2 settle misunderstanding quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by misspicy(f): 5:37am On May 21, 2015
its childish yes,bt most women will b disturbed even me,wat if he eats out.it beta to talk things over tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Dyt(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2015
angry angry
It kills me
Spending all my strength to make sure food is delicious
And u now come and come and not eat it
angry angry
And on top u now not come and come and talkt to me giving me silent treatment angry angry angry

Men stop that
Its not good

4 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Ama80(f): 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
It hurts me badly.a worst treatment my hubby can give.i rather we fight and reconcile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Kimoni: 4:51pm On May 28, 2015
Punishing me by not eating my food?? Hahahhahahahhahahaha

After how many years of marriage naa

It doesn't bother me at all

Why should it?

We all express our anger in different ways

He is free to express his in whatever way as long as he doesn't cross the line

4 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by gostartit(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Different strokes for different folks.
Some ladies will feel it and some will not even feel a thing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2410757_waecvol3endorsedphsize_jpege5d88479da0bed5d5b837ae01ecefd3d
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Agrika: 7:57pm On May 28, 2015
To be frank that only works when you are few years into your marriage and when probably they are no kids. Try it after so many years of marriage and I tell you, the kids will be the first to pounce on your food, starting with your "big big" meat smiley

19 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by greatgod2012(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
Whoever refuses to eat is not hungry! Simple!

Any man who isn't mature enough to share/communicate his grieviances with his wife about a disagreement but will rather refuse to eat the food he supplied money for just because he wants to punish the wife is not worthy to be called a man/husband!

3 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
At all.....
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Smhart1(f): 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
I won't like it

Just as

It won't bother me

1 Like

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
What if the wife always cooks what the man doesn't like even when he has told her several times?
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by preciousan(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
lol.....my husband tried it once,i just leave the food go sleep,only for me to wake for night to feed my little angel and saw him eating like there's no tomorrow....since then im no try am again

2 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
Abduletudaye:
In relationships or marriage, everything is not so rosey. The experienced ones can confirm but there's always that time when the lady upsets her man and the man punishes her by not eating her food. undecided

Is not eating a punishment?

As better punishment would be asking the wife to prepare something else or not dropping dropping food money If she doesn't work.

God forbid I punish myself with something that will hurt me.

God forbid.

Anyways, I trust my Dave, he will will rather eat, be filled up and discuss maturely

Go even dey find apology with extra meat sef kiss

There are actually few things that serves as punishment IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by taryour(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
It has never happened to me before so I don't know how I will feel if it does. But I will surely feel bad about it.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
The man that rejects my food is not hungry. When he is hungry he will eat. I am too non chalant for childish mind games. Starving himself is a punishment on himself for being angry with me and not a punishment on me. Since he wants to waste food that he spends money to provide, i will certainly help him to waste it.

In some homes, once the kids come in, the woman will no longer care if he rejects the food or not because she has kids to worry about. As long as she has done her part in cooking, nothing else concerns her.

1 Like

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by MMotimo: 5:25am On May 30, 2015
Lol, that is a form of "punishment ?"
My husband has never done that, I think it would be hilarious grin
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sophyrocks:
The man that rejects my food is not hungry. When he is hungry he will eat. I am too non chalant for childish mind games. Starving himself is a punishment on himself for being angry with me and not a punishment on me. Since he wants to waste food that he spends money to provide, i will certainly help him to waste it.

In some homes, once the kids come in, the woman will no longer care if he rejects the food or not because she has kids to worry about. As long as she has done her part in cooking, nothing else concerns her.

My opinion

It will definitely bother you that he is not eating. From experience, it is the woman that worries most if anything happens at home..
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by skyface00(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
I can fight her by not touching her, but food I can't

I can eat my enemy food lolz

4 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by 5minsmadness: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

It does if the woman loves the man.
A woman that doesn't love her man won't feel anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by EfemenaXY: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Once upon a time.

But certainly not now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Kimoni: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

It does if the woman loves the man.
A woman that doesn't love her man won't feel anything

I strongly disagree angry

It's a phase...when there are bigger issues, the last thing you are bothered about is a full fledged grown man not eating your food. Especially when it's a reoccurring thing.

Do you know how difficult it is to get children to eat? The petting, cajoling? Not to mention the threats

And you'll finish with all that and start worrying about an adult not eating...hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

I strongly disagree angry

It's a phase...when there are bigger issues, the last thing you are bothered about is a full fledged grown man not eating your food. Especially when it's a reoccurring thing.

Do you know how difficult it is to get children to eat? The petting, cajoling? Not to mention the threats

And you'll finish with all that and start worrying about an adult not eating...hehehe

The thought alone is annoying in itself. Don't mind 5minsmadness jare.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Kimoni: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The thought alone is annoying in itself. Don't mind 5minsmadness jare.

Lol...sure he is joking
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by nutty16(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
If he refuse food,he must refused s6x also. Dats nice den I ll be walking naked in d bedroom maybe he can resist.

1 Like

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Ewuro4: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Disturb me? that I don't have to cook another stew when the one I cooked 2 days ago still looks fresh to me. (He likes fresh stew grin)

At all at all... He can eat cereal for few days if he chooses to nag instead of talking, when hunger knack am well well, he'll stylishly beg for my delicious stew. grin

Love you babe kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Disturb me? that I don't have to cook another stew when the one I cooked 2 days ago still looks fresh to me. (He likes fresh stew grin)

At all at all... He can eat cereal for few days if he chooses to nag instead of talking, when hunger knack am well well, he'll stylishly beg for my delicious stew. grin

Love you babe kiss

You can wicked o.... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maaamaa's Wahala / Settled / Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.