Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? (3876 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Ewuro4: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

You can wicked o.... cry

LOL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
No. I just won't cook for him anymote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
No. I just won't cook for him anymote.

Why?? cry
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Why?? cry

Why cook for someone who won't eat my prepared meals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Kimoni: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
nutty16:
If he refuse food,he must refused s6x also. Dats nice den I ll be walking naked in d bedroom maybe he can resist.

grin grin grin wicked!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Why cook for someone who won't eat my prepared meals

So you wont ask why he's not eating
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin wicked!!!

Very wicked!!!
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by MrsChima(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

So you wont ask why he's not eating

I asked him and he still doesn't eat my food...my previous comments stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:

I asked him and he still doesn't eat my food...my previous comments stand.

Hmmm...i fear you fa
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Hmmm...i fear you fa

Life isn't that complicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Life isn't that complicated.

Very true
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by 5minsmadness: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
I can remember doing this sh!t to my ex... It do pissed her off, pampering and begging me to eat her food. It's really a childish act. I'm more matured now. If I'm pissed with my woman, there are ways to deal with it and not rejecting her food

Oh? kindly share with the class.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by 5minsmadness: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

I strongly disagree angry

It's a phase...when there are bigger issues, the last thing you are bothered about is a full fledged grown man not eating your food. Especially when it's a reoccurring thing.

Do you know how difficult it is to get children to eat? The petting, cajoling? Not to mention the threats

And you'll finish with all that and start worrying about an adult not eating...hehehe

I have an idea how difficult it is to feed children.

I also happen to know a lot of women push the affections of thier husbands aside when children start coming in. They are so busy taking care of the kids that they can ignore the man outright. Then they wonder when the man strays.
That's by the way.

@op many of the women here are making mouth,dont mind them. If their supposed darling stops eating thier food they'll want to know the reason why.

Unless of course like I stated earlier...unless they couldnt care less. Lack of feeling for thier spouse will make them ignore him completely. There's no love in such a union.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

I also happen to know a lot of women push the affections of thier husbands aside when children start coming in. They are so busy taking care of the kids that they can ignore the man outright. Then they wonder when the man strays.
That's by the way.

Doesn't a mature man know that it is just a phase and doesn't he know better ways to handle the situation?

@op many of the women here are making mouth,dont mind them. If their supposed darling stops eating thier food they'll want to know the reason why.

What if they know why?

Unless of course like I stated earlier...unless they couldnt care less. Lack of feeling for thier spouse will make them ignore him completely. There's no love in such a union.

Not true. If a man refuses to eat the food instead of solving the problem, then it is best to respect the decision else one will be tagged nagging wife. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by 5minsmadness: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

Doesn't a mature man know that it is just a phase and doesn't he know better ways to handle the situation?
Oh, now maturity has come into it. Ok.
A mature woman should know that even when the man is trying to be matured and ignore her lack of concern for him,she should encourage him once in a while by showing that affection occassionally. It helps a lot.

Sadly, the tending to the kids stuff is hardly a "phase". It's a lifelong process. Those kids are going to grow into toddlers and then preschoolers and then schoolchildren, then adolescents and finally young adults. Each phase comes with its own unique problems and attention seeeking. If the woman continues to neglect the man in favour of the all important children, she will raise her head up one day and realised two decades have passed and the man she married has become a stranger to her. One whom she mechanically serves food to but has no feelings for whatsoever.

What if they know why?

If they know why then good for them. The first step to solving a problem is to know what the problem is.

Not true. If a man refuses to eat the food instead of solving the problem, then it is best to respect the decision else one will be tagged nagging wife. grin
Men dont express themselves verbally as well as women. Most arguments end with the woman having the last word and the man stopming off. The woman thinks all is solved but the man is still seething inside. So she goes her merry way but he doesnt know how to raise the issue up again cos he's not satisfied with the outcome. So he stops eating her food because her knows its an expression of love and care on her part and if he refuses to eat it will get her attention. If it doesnt then he knows she doesnt care anymore either way. Whatever happens after that is anyone's guess.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by 5minsmadness: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
A man not eating a woman's food is indirectly telling her he still cares about her feelings enough to know that she would be hurt by his gesture and seek a resolution. You'll notice this kind of gesture occurs more among young couples or lovebirds than among certain other couples that have hardened their feelings towards each other.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh, now maturity has come into it. Ok.
A mature woman should know that even when the man is trying to be matured and ignore her lack of concern for him,she should encourage him once in a while by showing that affection occassionally. It helps a lot.

Sadly, the tending to the kids stuff is hardly a "phase". It's a lifelong process. Those kids are going to grow into toddlers and then preschoolers and then schoolchildren, then adolescents and finally young adults. Each phase comes with its own unique problems and attention seeeking. If the woman continues to neglect the man in favour of the all important children, she will raise her head up one day and realised two decades have passed and the man she married has become a stranger to her. One whom she mechanically serves food to but has no feelings for whatsoever.

This is not true. The phase where a woman is predominantly focused on her child doesn't last forever. It would help many couples to handle it in a relaxed way if someone told them that it is natural for a woman to focus on her child after birth but that it passes after a year or two. Many women also experience a lower se.xual drive after delivery and it makes perfect sense that nature made it so because it is unhealthy and even dangerous for them to become pregnant in the first year after giving birth. So the best thing to do for you as the father is to support your child and of course the mother along with the child. It will go a long way. Just remember that is a phase because it is and it does not last that long.

If they know why then good for them. The first step to solving a problem is to know what the problem is.

Exactly but one of the problems women experience with men is that men pull back in anger and are unapproachable. Most women would love to discuss the problem and solve it in this way but many men avoid such conversations. So what do you suggest?

Men dont express themselves verbally as well as women. Most arguments end with the woman having the last word and the man stopming off. The woman thinks all is solved but the man is still seething inside. So she goes her merry way but he doesnt know how to raise the issue up again cos he's not satisfied with the outcome. So he stops eating her food because her knows its an expression of love and care on her part and if he refuses to eat it will get her attention. If it doesnt then he knows she doesnt care anymore either way. Whatever happens after that is anyone's guess.

You said it. Men are not good at expressing themselves verbally in such situations but this is what women naturally do when there is a conflict. They want to solve it verbally. They seek a compromise.
What kind of attention do you want when you are angry?
Some / Many men just want to be left alone.
I have also read that it takes longer for a man to calm down than for a woman so it is a very tricky issue really.
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2015
If he won't eat mine I'll eat his.

I can't reject food as it is now. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by JoeCutie(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
If he won't eat mine I'll eat his.
I can't reject food as it is now. embarassed
Foodie! cheesy
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by JoeCutie(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Couples should not play 'politics' with food and sex: Man refusing to eat his wife's food and or woman refusing to have sex with her husband.

I've never been married before, but I'm quite sure that there are things that should not be joked with, especially in marriages.

Don't deny me sex, I'll eat your food. For whatever differences we have, we'd reconcile in bed having begun the process on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
Foodie! cheesy
cheesy
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by JoeCutie(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
cheesy
I think we are even in that respect. cheesy

Howdy?
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by cococandy(f): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
I think we are even in that respect. cheesy

Howdy?
If you say so.

Anyway I'm fine. Hope you are too
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

That's by the way.

Okk instead of the man to go and stray, why doesn't he buckle down and take more of the burden of childcare from his wife. They are his kids too. If the wife has more support, she will definitely have a lot more time and energy to spend on hubby
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by JoeCutie(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
cococandy:
If you say so.
Anyway I'm fine. Hope you are too
I'm beautiful. How's Canada?
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by shndy: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahaha, Trust my hubby. No matter how angry he is he will eat, my punishment is he'll serve himself!(which really isn't a punishment but an assistance grin)
Re: Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? by tivta(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
If there is something I have learnt from my parents who have been married for over 50 years, its that if my dad doesn't eat my mum would be worried, all you women claiming that it is childish forget men have a big heart and ego, if you don't know how to pamper us your marriage may not last up to 50 years.
Two wrongs never make a right. I just feel sorry for this present generation...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. / Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.