Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

...t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...t (1236 Views)

Mother Reunites With Daughter She Thought Was Dead After 49 Years (photos) / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / I Never Thought Her Departure Could Leave A Big Void In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...t by oginni106: 6:47am On May 21, 2015
Ba
Re: ...t by Nobody: 6:51am On May 21, 2015
g
Re: ...t by whillyamz98(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2015
Comments loading....
Re: ...t by realtestament(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2015
Sounding like a Nigerian drama cheesy
Re: ...t by Nellizzy(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2015
abeg who get toothpaste
Re: ...t by epelumi42(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2015
Is this for real or fictional? While I'm inclined to believe the latter, I'll give a penny. First, in the judgement of rights, society will require that she goes to her former husband since hes not dead. On personal basis, she ll follow her heart. On benefit basis, go for the guy that can cater properly for you. On future, consider the implications of going with either of them. What if her future husband retaliates. In all, just think properly.

my advice, go back to your husband.

1 Like

Re: ...t by Adeoba10(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2015
As useless as yoruba movies...

1 Like

Re: ...t by Greyworld: 7:12am On May 21, 2015
Rasheed shud b in jail for murder, attempted murder, man slaughter, assualt......... Wateva d judge says I don't care bt he shud just b in jail.

Mean while when d hubby was shot and assumed dead who buried him? Why was he awy 4rm his home 4 four yrs.......

1 Like

Re: ...t by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2015
Folktales for kids!
Re: ...t by izuch(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2015
What is today's date?
Re: ...t by oginni106: 8:12am On May 21, 2015
Greyworld:
Rasheed shud b in jail for murder, attempted murder, man slaughter, assualt......... Wateva d judge says I don't care bt he shud just b in jail.

Mean while when d hubby was shot and assumed dead who buried him? Why was he awy 4rm his home 4 four yrs.......
the person that hired the killers said she wanted to see him before he died, thats why dy did nt shoot the head
Re: ...t by Macmilla(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
Greyworld:

Don't worry your head, bro. It's nollywood, a place where every stupidity is possible.

1 Like

Re: ...t by Mhizkel(f): 9:54am On May 21, 2015
Super story!
The devil you have known is better than the Angel you just met!
She should go back to her husband!
Re: ...t by Mhizkel(f): 9:54am On May 21, 2015
Super story!
The devil you have known is better than the Angel you just met!
She should go back to her husband!
Re: ...t by Greyworld: 11:37am On May 21, 2015
Macmilla:

Don't worry your head, bro. It's nollywood, a place where every stupidity is possible.
I. Dey tell yu, vry shabby reasonin.
Re: ...t by Akposkool(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
oginni106:
Love is a beautiful and wonderful thing to the matured and even the younger ones. A lot of people think it is only the younger ones that get confused when their in love and they do double-date, i supported this motion until i came across a particular woman that made me go against the motion, she actually needs your advice.
I don't want to talk too much so i just want to go straight to the point, Mrs Abdulsalam a widow, lost her loving and caring husband with two out of her three children . Her family were killed by two professional hire asassins, one named Rasheed while the name is ......i have forgotten..lol. Mrs Abdulsalam and her third child were not at home when the incident happened.
After 4 years of the demise of her husband, the child fell of the staircase due to the negligent of his mother. He was admitted into the hospital where one of the higher killers turned born again (Rasheed) always visit to pray for sick people.
Rasheed saw the little boy, so he had sympathy for him, he told the doctor that he will foot the bill of the little child. Mrs Abdulsalam was happy about this, Rasheed aske about her husband due to the face that she was always crying, she told him the truth that he was dead. Rasheed also told her about the way he lost his family in one day to a car accident.
To cut the long story short, she fell madly in love with Rasheed, she became pregnant and got married. A particular night, Rasheed was telling her about his higher asassin job, he told her how he killed a man with his two kids, she knew it was her family because he called the name of one of the children. She was very angry that she brought a knife to stab him but she later forgave him.
On a friday, "my husband (Rasheed) took me out for shopping, as we arrived the shop, i heard a voice of man talking just like my late husband so i turned back to at him, as i turned i saw my hubby, i quickly took to my heels because i thought he was ghost, Rasheed came into the cat and asked me why i ran, i told him that my late husband is the shop, he believed he was the one because he said he shot him on shoulder and leg due to fact that the person who hired them said she wanted to see him before he died", she said.
Rasheed, Mr Abdulsalam and her sat to settle the all the differences with some elders, when they were Rasheed said since everything has been settled, he taking leave, as he stood up, his wife said she will follow him, as she stood, Mr Abdulsalam also stood and said he still love her, that they should continue from where they stop.
"I don't who i should pick between Rasheed and my former husband", she said.
She is very confused so we need comments that will convince the woman one the right person to pick. If you have any suggestions or you were in her shoes, who will you choose?

See more on www.tonyhawttalk..com
please learn to type accurately next time. What's this.
Re: ...t by Macmilla(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
Greyworld:

I. Dey tell yu, vry shabby reasonin.
You accord them too much respect by saying they have shabby reasoning. I'd say they don't have reasoning at all. They actually drain sense from ppl watching them.
Re: ...t by vhykeeytor(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
I actually watched the yoruba Nollywood movie last night on TVC. Op abeg we want true life stories.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Me!!! / Lonely Girls On The Rise In Nigeria / 16 Common Mistakes Married Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.