Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner (6733 Views)

What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Wonders!! 14 Year Old Girl Reveals How Tyga Has Been Toasting Her / Girl Gets Blasted For Asking Lilian Esoro If Hubby Ubi Has Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by bisi1: 7:01am On May 21, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SumAMDPJTrw/VVzyqnzB4II/AAAAAAAFTEw/8hdNKFBg_vY/s400/KyliePregnant.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-8fEUWyf2Q3I/VVz1dMnr5RI/AAAAAAAFTFQ/6glJT_J5bKs/s400/rs_634x917-141010151046-634.kylie-tyga.jpg[/img]

Found this hilarious story on MediaTakeOut, courtesy of OK magazine. Read below...

You knew it was going to happen . . . Kris Jenner leaked a story to her favorite gossip weekly OK magazine. Kylie is pregnant. Here is what they're reporting:

Kylie lost her virginity to her 25 year old rapper boyfriend Tyga. "Now", the source says, "we're hearing she's expecting a baby with him too. It's insane."

We can confirm that Kris Janner has leaked dozens of stories to OK Magazine. And this story has got Kris' fingerprints all over it!

SOURCE: HERE
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 7:22am On May 21, 2015
Useless pikin from an even more useless mother.

But I doubt this story sha. All the gossip mags are notorious for sensationalisation.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2015
Pervert n 17... D news mst b fake..
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by jworos(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2015
Too bad, kids dese days.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by pinkiberry(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2015
crytyga just made her a babymama

1 Like

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 8:50am On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:
Useless pikin from an even more useless mother.

But I doubt this story sha. All the gossip mags are notorious for sensationalisation.

Useless pikin? Like seriously?
From an even more useless mother? Again, like seriously?

Please define useless? Perhaps there is a new definition that only you know about.

What makes kylie any different from other ladies older and younger than her that are engaging in premarital sex?
Do you engage or have you ever engaged in premarital sex? If yes, what gives you the right to call her useless?

You even had the guts to call Kris Jenner a useless woman.
Do you know what it takes to raise 5 women?
This is a woman who was left alone to take care of her 4 children after the death of her husband and she still took good care of them.
She married Bruce, had 2 daughters and later divorced him with his gender crisis the crux of that divorce.
Do you know what it feels like to be married to a man who would rather be a woman.
A lot of ladies would have lost their minds, but this woman who you are calling useless had to live with that everyday until the divorce came to her rescue.

This woman you are calling useless, despite the huddles in her life, still went to raise beautiful, successful and powerful women.
Although, her second daughter, Kim, isn't one of the best role models for young ladies, but she is still successful in what she does. What about Kourtney and Khloe?

This woman you are calling useless in spite of all the circumstances she faced in her life, was able to manage the biggest reality show in the whole world. Making her one of the richest women in America.

How many women in her shoes would have achieved this feat. How many women would have pulled through if they were faced with the same situations that she was faced with?
And you still had the effrontery to call her useless.

Please we shouldn't type sentences because we feel we need to. We should always endeavor to think properly before we do.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 8:56am On May 21, 2015
Gbam!!!

it has been said.

missclassy your head dey there grin

celebrity section pls undecided
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 8:57am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Please define useless? Perhaps there is a new definition that only you know about.

What makes kylie any different from other ladies older and younger than her that are engaging in premarital sex?
Do you engage or have you ever engaged in premarital sex? If yes, what gives you the right to call her useless?

This is a woman who was left alone to take care of her 4 children after the death of her husband and she still took good care of them.
She married Bruce, had 2 daughters and later divorced him with his gender crisis the crux of that divorce.
Do you know what it feels like to be married to a man who would rather be a woman.
A lot of ladies would have lost their minds, but this woman who you are calling useless had to live with that everyday until the divorce came to her rescue.

This woman you are calling useless, despite the huddles in her life, still went to raise beautiful, successful and powerful women.
Although, her second daughter, Kim, isn't one of the best role models for young ladies, but she is still successful in what she does. What about Kourtney and Khloe?

This woman you are calling useless in spite of all the circumstances she faced in her life, was able to manage the biggest reality show in the whole world. Making her one of the richest women in America.

How many women in her shoes would have achieved this feat. How many women would have pulled through if they were faced with the same situations that she was faced with?

Please we shouldn't type sentences because we feel we need to. We should always endeavor to think properly before we do.
Missclassy, I will warn you to stop being rude. I have the 'effontery' to air my opinion, just as you have the 'effontery' to air yours. If you disagree, it is your prerogative.

I think it is you whose fingers are moving faster than her brain, because you have just displayed your mannerlessness.

I repeat: 'useless pikin from an even more useless mother'.

And before you spew crap next time, kindly google the life story of your favourite tv 'stars' and stop coming here to say things you don't know anything about.

12 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

.. Whoever tiff d meat ontop ur rice isnt doin U wel at al... Sincerely speakin.. Buh i wudnt call d gal useless.. Her case is no diff frm what we see in real life ds days... It al depends on hw dey r raised.. They r made.. Thats what matters...
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
Gbam!!!

it has been said.

missclassy your head dey there grin

celebrity section pls undecided
.. So U r waitin for her to talk...
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Mhizkel(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2015
undecided Not cool!
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:23am On May 21, 2015
demmy0325:
.. So U r waitin for her to talk...
undecided undecided

I yam her to type not talk grin
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided undecided

I yam her to type not talk grin
... I call Ur type cowards..

4 Likes

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2015
demmy0325:
... I call Ur type cowards..
And I call your kind slowpoke !!!

Read , meditate and understand my post before you spew dust.

tongue tongue

BTW,

Vote Twaci grin

2 Likes

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
And I call your kind slowpoke !!!

Read , meditate and understand my post before you spew dust.

tongue tongue

BTW,

Vote Twaci grin
b4 nko... undecided
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
demmy0325:
b4 nko... undecided
at least we agreed on something undecided

bye smiley
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by yorubaboiy: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

.I.T.K....lo shi ma kpa e.......do u knw y she called useless....i dont think so.
uu should have done urself the favour of asking dan jumping into irrelevant conclusions

and plz if u wan reply....no blow grammar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by cyprus000: 9:48am On May 21, 2015
[size=13pt] Women brawl..cry

**Bounce out of the thread,sniffing my co#ak cool**
[/size]
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by MrsChima(f): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
Another white baby momma by the hands of a black man. grin
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by mrpackager(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided
missclasssy:

Duuuuurh, the same way you have the right to air your opinions is the same way I have the right to air mine.
And I also repeat. You have no right to call her a useless mother.
If you were faced with the same circumstances she faced and your years on earth were tripled and raised to the power of 7, I doubt you would able to achieve what she has achieved.
So you now judge people by their flawed past?
You "warn" me to stop being rude? Who the fvck are you to tell me that. Are you my mum or my elder sister?
How was I even rude. Oh, you feel you are a god on this forum and everybody must address you as one?
I air my opinions on this forum, irrespective of persons involved. You can take that to the bank.
The same way I replied you is the same way I would have replied any other person.
Who are you to talk about manners? Evaluate yourself and answer that question.
I am not even a fan of the kardarshians but that doesn't mean I won't say the truth.
I hiss in chinese!
missclasssy:

undecided

u no DEY TIRE undecided SMH
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2015
yorubaboiy:
.I.T.K....lo shi ma kpa e.......do u knw y she called useless....i dont think so.
uu should have done urself the favour of asking dan jumping into irrelevant conclusions

Omo yoruba. I didn't quote you, neither was I referring to you.

No human being has the right no matter what, to call another human being useless.
That's absolute rubbish.

This is the definition of useless

1. Of no use; not serving the purpose or any purpose; unavailing or futile:
It is useless to reason with him.

2. Without useful qualities; of no practical good:

3. Unserviceable, unusable

Now, how does Kris jenner meet any of these criteria?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by stevenakolo: 9:53am On May 21, 2015
I hate seeing stories of these clowns in the news
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by MrCork: 9:56am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

No human being has the right no matter what, to call another human being useless.
That's absolute rubbish.

Now how does Kris jenner meet any of these criteria?

^^^^^DRACULA IS AWAKE...nairalands number 1 militant troublemaker.....guesswot..she attckin innocent people again callin them useless!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by yorubaboiy: 9:59am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

That's absolute rubbish.

none grin

u sha....your hand no dey pain u?
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:59am On May 21, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^DRACULA IS AWAKE...nairalands number 1 militant troublemaker.....guesswot..she attckin innocent people again callin them useless!! embarassed

Mrcork chill, would ya.
I am not the one calling anyone useless here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

That's absolute rubbish.

.. Sorry ehn.. God will ease U of Ur pain.. I perfectly Understand..
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2015
cheesy Fearless classy.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by may01(f): 10:06am On May 21, 2015
This news isn't surprising, that's if its true.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by demmy0325(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Mtcheeew. What is your own?
Someone made a silly remark and I pointed it out. Simple.
.. Like i said i perfectly understnd wah U goin thru... Dis is a fight that will get U ntin.. U r jst drawin in the negative energy the more dah wil make U feel worse thinkin pple doesnt like U... And dnt act like U dnt care.. U do.. Let that mood leaves U n come bk to read wah U jst typed here.... U wil jst see its pointless evn tho u tink Ur makin sense.. Get the help U need if U cnt handle this alone..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Body Builder! / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Throws Tantrum After Babe Swallowed His 'seed' During Oral [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.