Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner (6749 Views)

What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Wonders!! 14 Year Old Girl Reveals How Tyga Has Been Toasting Her / Girl Gets Blasted For Asking Lilian Esoro If Hubby Ubi Has Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 9:52pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

You know E network holds the Kardashians in the highest of esteem. LOL. Who wouldn't, they make the network millions of dollars with their show and spin offs.

Bruce's case, hmm lipsrsealed
I never believed until I caught a glimpse of his interview with that Sawyer lady.

To topic: if this Kylie thing is true, I wouldn't be surprised. The girl is such a rebel. Trying too hard to create an identity. I kinda feel she's desperate to be Like Kim. She for try get small sense like Kendall.
That's what happens when you come from a dysfunctional family.

Kendall has always been the quiet one of the Jenner girls
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ruq: 12:29am On May 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Missclassy, I will warn you to stop being rude. I have the 'effontery' to air my opinion, just as you have the 'effontery' to air yours. If you disagree, it is your prerogative.

I think it is you whose fingers are moving faster than her brain, because you have just displayed your mannerlessness.

I repeat: 'useless pikin from an even more useless mother'.

And before you spew crap next time, kindly google the life story of your favourite tv 'stars' and stop coming here to say things you don't know anything about.

I get what you mean, I guess missclassy isn't all that classly afterall. After all the claptrap she wrote you should have just told her to raise her kids like Kris did.

Classy while you claim she raised her kids alone, she had bruce and he still had a dick then, they were already old enough before he became dickless. And yes we know most girls in kylie's age are usually not different but we dont expect peeps to be in support of their character.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by JOEFY: 7:53am On May 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

MFWHAT? Are MFM members this wicked and full of evil? shocked shocked perhaps yur not talking bout mountain of fire and Miracles

Shes an MFM member oooo. Mountain of fire. Dr DK levels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Gets A Rooftop Suprise Birthday Party. Daul Celebration. / Lady Spotted With Too Much Cleavage At 2face's Rumors Club (see Reaction) / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.