Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. (29694 Views)

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man / Lagos Doctor Dies After Attending To Patient (photo) / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. (WHAT A HERO!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by xcesswag(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2015
U2ice:

...Sabina,pakurumo,bull,koboko,osomo,yaahu

Make I continue gringrin
baby oku....blackwood......nd its sabrina not sabina
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Akinz0126(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2015
Oti mu Dogoyaro in Davido's voice!!!Alomo bitters n siga chai Poverty is a disease.Rip al the way!!!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Reference(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2015
shakazuldadon:
1 big bottle of Alonso bitters under 2mins... shocked

Only a jet aircraft can consume that much alcohol in that time.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Jadonaldson(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
I just helped you with a like
Thanks bro I do appreciate
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by sulakishop(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
Who dare contest with bendel man....
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by U2ice(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
xcesswag:
baby oku....blackwood......nd its sabrina not sabina

Hmm see me tink sey I sabi...my oga I salute
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On May 21, 2015
I'm sure he may have drank the alcoholic drink without eating good food undecided.

Alomo bitters and there likes kills. Stay away from them embarassed
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by U2ice(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
magabounce:
I de tell u.. Na im psn wan form badoo ontop

Him don die nw, on his burial day guys go take alomo
Rip to d dead tho....mk e 4 no loss
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by willsofsteel: 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
sMokErs liAble to Die yOUNg
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by willsofsteel: 1:08pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2015
He won, that's all that matters. I am sure they had to pay for the drink and smokes.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by millionboi(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2015
So Gamblers r reliable 2die young
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by eleko1: 1:13pm On May 21, 2015
Abi oooo.So many of that useless liquor out there(both fake/original)some peep dey drink denselves to stupor sorry I mean death with all these poison drinks.
U2ice:

...Sabina,pakurumo,bull,koboko,osomo,yaahu

Make I continue gringrin
sad
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ernecy(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2015
I don't know what to feel for dis dude....

Shud I cry for his death?, or Laff Bcuz he brought it on himsef.....

Either way rest in peace to the dead
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2015
politricks:
You wanted to prove to your friends that you can drink and smoke 5 cigarettes in 2 mins but ended up proving your stupidity which eventually cost you your life. Dear Nairalanders, be careful of the friends you keep, if only they did not force Thompson, he would have been alive by now. I suggest they get arrested.
I hope they listen.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:19pm On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
And that was how his village people completed the assignment and dusted their hands.
oh LORD!!!
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Miral123(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2015
Too bad. His state of health must have been too poor to take care of the effects of the alcohol and smoke. Ignorance is disastrous. Please read this http://www.miralpharmablog.com/2015/02/zinc-in-alcohol-metabolism.html and feel free to comment
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:20pm On May 21, 2015
Built2last:
The useless reasons people die daily is appauling
And annoying too.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by mediahubng(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2015
see the full story here: www.mediahubng.com
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2015
eleko1:
undecided sad stop drinking Kerewa,Ogidiga,Ori Malu,Origin and all those poison drink.Health is wealth. sad
Will they listen? I overheard one man in my area saying "we are told not to take beer, ogogoro, coke and then rest. Then what should we take?" If only they listen. Too many unhealthy men walking around and they don't know it.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2015
MrCEO69:
Int main() { Int a for(a=0,a=~,a++) { printf("CERTIFIED FOOL/n"wink; } } return 0;
output
1 CERTIFIED FOOL
2 CERTIFIED FOOL
3 CERTIFIED FOOL
. . . .
~-1 CERTIFIED FOOL
where ~ == infinity
Too much programming dey worry you.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Timijo(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2015
What shall it promise a man who won drinking and smoking bet and lost his life?
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by thecommunist(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2015
Nothing good ever comes out of daring a person to drink insane amount alcohol. But why arrest the guy who brought him home?
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by 49cents(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
blessnija:
please how do i stat a new post pleaese
Starting from the front page, click on any section of choice then scroll down a bit and click Create New Topic. See the attached for better understanding.

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 21, 2015
Valar Morghulis

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by Defcon1(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
And that was how his village people completed the assignment and dusted their hands.
Spot on.
Village people don suffer
They always bear the brunt of people's stupid mistakes.
grin
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by seglad2(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
That is good, at least Nigeria Population is reduce. sad
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by BUSHHUNTER: 1:59pm On May 21, 2015
Lanretoye:
Read the news,they said N30 and N50 for corner piece.

thanks but you are saying is around 30m right?
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by misttty: 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
Kilo pa Sule igbira

Atenuje.
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by olaniyanibukun(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2015
Hell has received another occupant
Re: Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. by iPopAlomo(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
DonX001:

Why wait for him to wake up??
You can also drink yourself to death, so that you guys can go and do the rematch in hell.

At least, you wont be afraid of dying again since una don already kpai.
Devil go come be una referee.

Which one is going to hell again... why this hypocrisy... are you sure of heaven yourself...?

P.S if them ban you... nah me report you...

Cc: Ishilove...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.