Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (29557 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by fergie001: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Lagos State Government has released five Coronavirus patients from the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba.

This was announced by the Lagos state Executive Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu on Sunday, via his official twitter handle.

Dear Lagosians, yesterday I announced the discharge of one more patient from our Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba.

Today, I am happy to inform you that five more patients comprising two males and three females including a 10 year old girl have tested negative twice to #COVID19.

These 5 patients have been discharged to reunite with their families. This brings to a total of 29, the number of patients who have fully recovered and have been discharged from our facility at Yaba.

Although, there is a strong indication that the State is winning the battle against #COVID19, it is imperative that we remain steadfast to curtail the spread.

I strongly advise that we continue to observe #Social_Distancing. Let us #StayHomeStaySafe to #SaveLives

I want to also use this opportunity to advise Lagosians against stigmatizing the discharged patients. We need to do all we can to support them to get over the experience as soon as possible.

Once again, I wish to thank our frontline health workers, members of the Lagos State Health Family and the Emergency Operation Centre for all their hardwork. You all have been nothing short of amazing.

Together, we will beat #COVID19

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1246829578208894976?s=19

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Ivimilly: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is very commendable but what about Abba Kyari, when are they discharging him?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Franzinni: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
happy to hear... fresh air abeg! nice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by tobidipity(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is it Covid-19 this people had abi malaria?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by viccipedia: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
We are good! No doubt. But where lies danger is overwhelming the health sector... testing seems very slow, with steady increase in number of active cases on a daily basis. Lockdown will most likely be extended. Politicians will do what they’re good at(looting). Citizens are crying hunger... are we actually ready?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Realist5: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Quickest recovery to you all. We are with you in prayers.

Kudos to our Medics.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Yanmiriflathead: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
"If It Were To Be In Saner Climes...".

I'm Yet To See Wailers Make Use Of This Statement For A While Now.

They Always Rush To Threads Confirming Positive Cases Of Corona Virus And Avoid The One's Where Patients Are Being Discharged. Watch Them Avoid This Thread Like A Plague

Wailers, Why Are We Like This? Why Are We So Full Of Hatred For This Country To Extent That Only Pessimistic Tendencies Thrives In Our Heart?

So If We Commend Our Health Practitioners, The Lagos State Government And By Extension Federal Govt For Curtailing The Menace On Ground, We Are Going To Die Abi?

Pls, The End Time Is Here Oh, Quit Unjustifiable Wailing.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by ghettokid1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
All This Figures Of Corona Virus Positive Na Scam
I did not say its not real but i said the number is not up to the figures rolled out by NCDC.
B4 u quote me, have u seen their pics?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by sapientia(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
I did not say its not real but i said the number is not up to the figures rolled out by NCDC.

Some say over quote.

Some say under quote.

Which do we follow?

Let's just keep safe.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Mrquadreal(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
let somebody shout hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by NaijaMutant(f): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dancing azonto grin

More will be discharged cool

We are beating this guys.

Keep hope alive cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Dalexicographer(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice move.! We're progressing.!

This quarantine period has cut off most people's income, but as for those of us who have been working from home as freelancers, we're rarely hit and now's the time to focus more on earning..
And if you want to start working from home and earning money as a freelancer, you have to create an Upwork and PayPal account which needs approval before you earn, D.M me to create an Upwork and PayPal account and get approved on less than 10 minutes for as low as 10k.!
And I teach affiliate marketing and E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify.
You can earn from home for real guys! No jokes.!
D.M me on whatsapp to begin... Number in signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Mrshape: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
What is their treatment procedure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by humblemikel(f): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
There's Hope
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Oshkosch: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great news, but our testing capacity should be increased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by k777(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chloroquine is working��

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Resurgent2016: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sanwo Olu has really risen up to the occasion on this, kudos. Meanwhile, the lifeless one is in Abuja, waiting for the airports to be opened so he can continue his globe trotting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by prinsam30: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
You guys should keep on discharging without telling us how you manage to treat/cure them, we are watching u guys

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by NaijaMutant(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dalexicographer:
Nice move.! We're progressing.!

This quarantine period has cut off most people's income, but as for those of us who have been working from home as freelancers, we're rarely hit and now's the time to focus more on earning..
And if you want to start working from home and earning money as a freelancer, you have to create an Upwork and PayPal account which needs approval before you earn, D.M me to create an Upwork and PayPal account and get approved on less than 10 minutes for as low as 10k.!
And I teach affiliate marketing and E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify.
You can earn from home for real guys! No jokes.!
D.M me on whatsapp to begin... Number in signature.

Borrow me 10k

I'll pay you back after the lockdown undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Franchise21(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na ordinary cough dem get.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Jh0wsef(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by gambia(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Do you want to use their pics as your screen saver? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good news!! But to be sincere with ourselves, are these guys really treating Corona virus? I don't wanna sound skeptical but the rate of recovery is so encouraging.

NCDC should be sincere with us oo, to avoid stories that touch.

Meanwhile, are you having challenges recruiting quality and suitable staff for your business?
Do you need expert input to move your business forward?
You don't have to worry anymore. Prime Watermark Consulting can do all that for you. We offer Quality Human Resource and Business Consulting Services.
Areas of Focus.
Administrative, Engineering, Finance, ICT, Hospitality, Medical, Domestic staff (Drivers, Chefs, Stewards, etc). For more info: Kindly check the signature.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by sthecy(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow..... thank God

Abba is due for discharge also
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Lizzydonnah(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good news
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by Tjohnnay: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Goodnews
Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great News!! cheesy

Wait, why are the FCT and other guys not recovering

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by NaijaMutant(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
In the absence of leadership in Nigeria

We would manage Sanwolu undecided

Buhari will only show face again after another round of death rumours.

Osinbajo is on sabbatical grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by VillagePipu: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
tobidipity:
Is it Covid-19 this people had abi malaria?

Go to Yaba and find out na.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients by dipopooo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na wa ooo... Audio discharge.. When are they going to discharge Abba Kyari?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fined N215,000, Commits Suicide At Ogun TRACE Premises / FG Declares JOHESU Strike Unnecessary / 10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.