Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) (792 Views)

Pres. Buhari Having Dinner With Ibikunle Amosun In UK Yesterday (pictured) / The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / A Army Guy Maltreated Me In The Filling Station Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by mrking3(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2015
Seriously! I wonder why most Nigerians like taking advantage of bad situation to dupe innocent citizens! Yesterday, when I visited one of the Total gas station somewhere around Obalande rd, I couldn't hide my anger as I noticed they were more interested in selling fuel to persons with Kegs coz they make more money from the kegs. 20 litters goes for 3000 naira upwards. Most of us that came with vehicles weren't even given priority and after a shortwhile, we got to hear that the've exhausted all the fuel in reserve! Now you can imagine the level of curruption this country has gotten into? I only hope the situation doesn't get worst than this!

Re: My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2015
The second pishure with the woman in purple....was she crying undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by stevolinkon40: 8:07am On May 21, 2015
Sorry O.. Carry ur keg next time
Re: My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by mrking3(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Sorry O.. Carry ur keg next time
yea ended up buying with a 25 litre Keg for 3k after spending like 7 hours!! Just terrible! And black marketers hijacked the fuel station! So you must be hard enough to drag the queue with them!
Re: My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by sweettease(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
mrking3:
yea ended up buying with a 25 litre Keg for 3k after spending like 7 hours!! Just terrible! And black marketers hijacked the fuel station! So you must be hard enough to drag the queue with them!
One black market guy in my area was selling N250 per litre yesterday... Opportunistic theif!
Re: My Bad Experience At Total Gas Station Yesterday! (pictured) by stevolinkon40: 9:43am On May 21, 2015
mrking3:
sorry Bro. Buhari Promised to make things better. 8days to go

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Commissions Leather Works, Shoe Factory In Delta / Matter Arisen, Lautech Student Union Elections / APC Lawmakers Collected Cheques Because They Owe Their Banks - Ekiti State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.