Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin (40425 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by farano(f): 8:30am On May 21, 2015
The award winning actress has opened up on her secrets behind her beauty. She shared the tips with her fans on instagram.

In her word "Many asking how I keep my skin glow.

1. I drink a lot of water

2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep

3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers (my mum’s secret)

5. Peace of mind … hope at least one tip helps"

https://instagram.com/p/26s_Smm0H2/?Taken-by=realomosexy

Wow I think I like number 4 smiley. I only use blueseal cool.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
I use "Dove fair body smooth" and my skin fresh pass people wey dey sleep and wake under air condition

Album Loading....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 8:33am On May 21, 2015
Really datz wah all of them say...Tell us the real secret and let the devil be ashamed grin

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by greatgod2012(f): 8:53am On May 21, 2015
Really

I believe everything she said as the regimen for glowing skin, but is she actually saying the whole truth?

What about other things she uses to compliment those she mentioned above?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2015
K nice one
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by may01(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2015
What works for her might not work for other people, except the water and fruit juice part

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 10:10am On May 21, 2015
cool Yea I believe all she wrote there.....water and fresh fruit/veggie works magic.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Sommyangel(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
And a little bit of........

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by babatawa(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2015
I see! undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by mesoade(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
How does this affect fuel scarcity?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Houseofglam7(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2015
we just wanna know the name of the cream madam.
We don drink fruit juice tire.
We don begin plant am sef.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by wunmi590(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
smiley
farano:
The award winning actress has opened up on her secrets behind her beauty. She shared the tips with her fans on instagram.
In her word "Many asking how I keep my skin glow.
1. I drink a lot of water
2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep
3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers (my mum’s secret)
5. Peace of mind … hope at least one tip helps"

https://instagram.com/p/26s_Smm0H2/?Taken-by=realomosexy
Wow I think I like number 4 smiley. I only use blueseal cool.

smiley
2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep...
ah! finally she admits that she snores!!! OMG!

Modifying...

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
Ok...
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Bonapart(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Flashh: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
I don't even give a damn about another man's wife.

She just keep on bleaching... Now she's becoming white just to feel among and claim to be Nigeria "Kim K" and Beyonce".

And for the baby lotion... tell that to the kids.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by slimfit1(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Well she looks ugly now than before.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by timilehing(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. If na so baby lotion dey make body fresh, Oloshos go don buy am finish for market na

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by ritux: 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
okay, let me go tell my wife

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by chillybrandy(f): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
I believe all she said is true. Because I also use baby lotion.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by mamajaz(f): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
As in plant fruit juice?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by coolhamid(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Did she just said baby lotion and moisturizer?

Omotola, dat you lie fit cause third world war...

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by vybrant(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Price of baby lotions go increase now

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by nairation: 5:16pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

hahahaha...

Abeg omotola stop lying joor..answer this lady abeg..

Water ko... Sand ni....

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Tenim47(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2015
Abeg wu get curve4 battery

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by timilehing(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2015
wunmi590:
vimi:
smiley
teeowl:
Ok...
Bonapart:
angry
Flashh:
H
Nigerian youth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Leiman100(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
Make we hear word abeg!
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by tosodus(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
Chai...... Aunty u can lie oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by asumo12: 5:18pm On May 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
baby lotion my buttangry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin by seeun(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
genevieve Nnaji has better glowing skin. her secret is here at www.beautytutor..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.