Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Need Help With Simple Server - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With Simple Server (651 Views)

MTN 0.00 Browsing With Simple Server / Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / Power Up All Android Apps With Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Simple Server by Ehimzy(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2015
I use a snapdragon S5 phone and I want to use my simple server WiFi on it but it's very slow. .the simple server is on my P5( tecno) but when I turn on my WiFi and modify it on the S5 browsing and opening sites now take forever to load...it's as slow as 2G...it's thought it was the network but I tried it on my phantom A+ and it was v r you fast and fluid..I don't know what Is wrong with my S5...any suggestions would be welcome. ..ps I bought the phone from a US carrier T-Mobile and I unlocked it.....I can use play store and download movies and music but opening websites is a big issue
Re: Need Help With Simple Server by Nobody: 8:57am On May 21, 2015
I no know how to answer this one oh, if una know, come I wan learn too.

(spreads mat)

OP, come sidon with me, people wey know dey come, u hear?
Re: Need Help With Simple Server by Warlord3000(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
Your answer below as long as your phone is rooted{for better performance}
Best of luck... wink
www.naijawarlord.com/2015/05/unlimited-browsing-and-download-with.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Apps To Power-up Your Android Simpleserver To Work With All Messengers/browser / Help Playstore Can't Download / Am Really In Need Of All Of You Nairalanders Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.