Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told (1989 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told by ElRazur: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
^^^ What is "great" about the article?  Jeez people, let us call a spade, a spade. It is mediocre at best. And when criticised constructively, he refused to take it on board. What a tiny mind!
Re: How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told by oreshade(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
hmm, refused to take it on board?

@ sleek_p
sincerely, you made my day
all I'd wanted was for someone
To accept the truth in the article
I am not ready for any battle or diss

and as to the praise to Allah,
well, as at the time I wrote it
I was still twenty years old
that means that it was very hectic
and tedious, I never thought I could finish
writing it but lo and behold, I was able and I did
it was like landing on the moon
and the only reasonable thing to do
was to give praise to my creator

@ el Razor
I dont know your specialty but I dont think its history
if you look closely at what you call constructive criticisms
you will get to know that they are just offers to a battle

if you think you are worried about something in the article
my brother google the truth out and then post the truth here
I am not a fighter and do not intend to be one

any truth I see I say

WHAT I WANT CRITICS TO DO IS TO TELL ME
THAT THESE MASSACRES NEVER HAPPENED
THE AIM OF THE ARTICLE IS JUST TO REPORT
THE INHUMAN ACTS OF THE ISRAELITES AND ITS ALLIES
WHETHER FOR A GOOD CAUSE OR GODLY CAUSE
DID ANYTHING LIKE THIESE MASSACRES HAPPEN OR NOT
IS WHAT IS RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSS
Re: How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told by ElRazur: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
oreshade:

hmm, refused to take it on board?

@ sleek_p
sincerely, you made my day
all I'd wanted was for someone
To accept the truth in the article
I am not ready for any battle or diss

and as to the praise to Allah,
well, as at the time I wrote it
I was still twenty years old
that means that it was very hectic
and tedious, I never thought I could finish
writing it but lo and behold, I was able and I did
it was like landing on the moon
and the only reasonable thing to do
was to give praise to my creator

@ el Razor
I dont know your specialty but I dont think its history
if you look closely at what you call constructive criticisms
you will get to know that they are just offers to a battle

if you think you are worried about something in the article
my brother google the truth out and then post the truth here
I am not a fighter and do not intend to be one

any truth I see I say

WHAT I WANT CRITICS TO DO IS TO TELL ME
THAT THESE MASSACRES NEVER HAPPENED
THE AIM OF THE ARTICLE IS JUST TO REPORT
THE INHUMAN ACTS OF THE ISRAELITES AND ITS ALLIES
WHETHER FOR A GOOD CAUSE OR GODLY CAUSE
DID ANYTHING LIKE THIESE MASSACRES HAPPEN OR NOT
IS WHAT IS RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSS

Where do I start? Okay, allow me to deal with it as it comes. So, here goes:
You cannot post such a post on a public forum and not expect a challenge.

You do not make a post that ends with Praise be to Allah and still expect the likes of me and others to take you serious. If anything it shows how one sided and biased your so called "truth" is.

There is nothing tedious about what you have written, it ain't even a 2k words essay. It is nothing more than faction [Faction = a drop of fact mixed with 10 tankers of lies]. It is like reading Chinua Achebe's Things fall apart and taking it as the ultimate truth. To even compare you mention Achebe and you in the same sentence is an insult to the man and I apologise to him for that. Your work is more or less a mixed of misconceived fact and biased approach on the real matter at hand.

You do not need to my speciality as it is irrelevant to the matter at hand. A weak Nigerian mentality you see. Must I be an historian before I realise your pamphlet article is inaccurate and biased?
From what I see, I do not see an offer of battle like you put it, but I see people genuinely advising you not to be biased in your approach. After all, the average lunatic Muslim brother reads this and think it is the ultimate truth!

I do not need to "google" the truth you see. If I am to google, your so called "truth" will be among the stuff that the search engine will throw up. A very bad flaw you see. I have however, been engaged in middle east matters/debate for a long time and am not the type to take sides but instead want progress for humanity.
The only worrying thing for me in your article is the fact that is is one sided, biased and packed with in accuracies which a few people have pointed out already.

You speak of massacre, but I noticed that your article didn't say much on the atrocities committed by the very people you appear to be defending. And you really do not want "battle".
To put things into perspective to you. Imagine you live in the middle of Nigeria [abuja or something] and all the surrounding states do not want to recognise your existence. Oh and from the surrounding states come people who will willing blow themselves up just to kill a few in the name of God, I can go on, but the point is your article is far from the truth and very biased.
Re: How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2009
When an article lacks the basic premises then you cant take it serious. This artcle is greatly flawed. Point to one fact in the whole article Sleek P
Re: How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told by oreshade(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2009
@ zhiggy
am sure of the fact that you aren't blind, so dont pretend not to have read fantastic facts embedded in the article, you don't need SLEEK P's help to see these facts I believe, let the truth set you free bro,

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Mugabe Unveils Giant Statue Of Himself (PHOTOS) / African Dictators 2018: List Of African Dictators Still In Power / Zelensky Signs Ukraine's Official Application For EU Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.