Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death (33894 Views)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Neplusultra(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont know ur age but i guess if u are in your late teens it will make more sense to b wth a lady wth minimum of 7yrs gap.

Ok look at it this way...

A19yr old lady dating a 21yr old guy nd by the time the lady is 26,in most cases the guy is still finding his level or still not sure of what he wants but if she was dating a guy with a fairly wide age gap i guess at 26 the guy wll be around 33 and most guys of ths age are ready to start a family hence the lady wont wait in frustration.

this applies in most cases and until you grow in maturity this may bot make sense to you.
True dat
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Neplusultra(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
Namdeenero:
Heard the girl is 17 and the guy was going out with another girl... 17?? Like WTF!
Den dats a case of love scorned embarassed
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by fredopareto(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2015
If u see snake nd woman,kill woman first,den snake

Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by BUSHHUNTER: 11:46am On May 21, 2015
its always them

As I expected
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by link2jude(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2015
And some dudes will come hear to say if you're married and you're wife isn't from Imo state then you're single...

RIP to the dead
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Harfisco(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
Drat! Double Drat!! angry
Either u like it or not ,thats the best Governor Imos stae ever had

Maybe her parents are among the people being owed by the flatty scam 419er gvnor
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Namdeenero(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2015
Neplusultra:
Den dats a case of love scorned embarassed
Yea, maybe she only intended to draw blood and not kill. RIP to the guy tho
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2015
pxdaniel:

Maybe he's one of those guys that have been brainwashed to think that when a girl says 'no' she actually mean 'yes'

I don't see any reason why you should go to her family house when you know you won't be welcomed because they don't even know you. She's obviously hiding the relationship maybe because her family wouldn't approve because of her age or something so respect her decision. I'm not supporting the girl for stabbing him though. She should be made to serve the punishment for her crime.
I like your comment sha. If only some guys know how their uninvited visit frustrate girls. I could remember the beatings then after such visit. My dad will be like, if you don't encourage or invite them, they won't visit.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Bonapart(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2015
Toks2008:

All these nairaland toddlers don come again.

Cant you articulate your view without been insultive?

Was there any part of my post that warrants your manerless response?

Honestly if this was a physical gathering i believe some boys will never be allowed to come in and Its high time Seun creates an age group section.

I dont know ur age but if you minus your age from 40 then that is the gap between us and even if you are older it still does not give you the impetus to insult me for maling my opinions known.

This is a public forum where everyone is free to state his or her opinion.

Lets learn to interact amicably without been insultive.
older man!!! Wise man!!!!

Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by akagson: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
Operation stab ur boyfriend to death...
1: wat will a 28 years old man be doing with a 20yrs sec school teen
2: why didn't he informed her of his coming...
3: why did she go direct to the chest.... why not any other part of the body....
You have 3 minutes to answer the three questions and ur time start now!!!!

Last bullet: leave little teenies alone ogbaje is real
You see ur life? "20 year old teen" I know 20 yrs old girls who are university graduates. Because she's in secondary school doesn't make herself a small girl.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by lafuria1(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2015
remember007:
... if this girl gets a good lawyer she will be walking freely on the streets sooner than expected...... I will tell the judge he beat me mercilessly and was about to ràpé me in my father's house,I only defended my self and meant not to kill him......CASE CLOSED... but I don't support killing.
Hahahha, it doesn't work that way. , base on this story, even your lawyer will tell you to plead guilty for lesser punishment.
The problem is there is no evidence what you said happened, where are the bruises from the beating , none, your cloths was intact so where is the attempted rapee, and you went to the kitchen to pick a knife and he didn't follow you there since you guys were fighting? Lastly, how come there was just one stab and no cut to the victim body proving that there was no struggle.

Try and watch a movie called *gone girl* to see where a girl murdered someone but lied with evidence that she was raped and it was self defence. The key is provide evidence because anybody can say anything.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Bimpe29: 11:58am On May 21, 2015
World is in shamble. cry cry cry
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
My guy called me yesterday and was crying that his guy was killed by his girlfriend at Egbeada Housing estate, Owerri. and here is the news on paper. But what for God's sake, is happening to some of our girls nowadays. Since this year till date, i have heard of about five to six similar cases.

My fellow guys, please lets be extremely careful with these daughters of eve. Cos satan has resorted making judicious use of them to cause catastrophy of all kinds.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by xtervaganza(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
And then these bloody animals will call northerners violent.

Why was her parents house set ablaze? Why did she stab her?
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Accurate11(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great. God bless ur hustle
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by sladimeji(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
Deliver us from evil oh Lord
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Obike10: 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
softysparky:
Silly boys, thats how they will be putting girls in trouble.

You mumu small. So the next thing is to stab and kill the guy for coming to visit uninvited.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by whytepawn1(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
3: why did she go direct to the chest.... why not any other part of the body....

is a 20 years old girl a "little teen "?
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
Obike10:

You mumu small. So the next thing is to stab and kill the guy for coming to visit uninvited.
I know your problem, pele oooo.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Obike10: 12:48pm On May 21, 2015
softysparky:

I know your problem, pele oooo.

I am sure you know everything. Itk.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Prettydiamond(f): 12:50pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
8yrs perfect? Five years issokay
choices differs tho
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Impecca(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2015
dridowu:
Youth set suspect’s family house ablaze
FROM GEORGE ONYEJIUWA,OWERRI

Tragedy struck yesterday at Ubomiri community in Mbait­oli Local Government Area of Imo State when a 20-year-old girl allegedly stabbed her under­graduate lover to death with a kitchen knife in their house.

The suspect, Chisom Anyanwu who is a student of Akwakuama Girls Secondary School, Owerri had allegedly killed his lover, who visited her following an argument.

The deceased, simply identified as Apo, aged 28, an undergraduate and a native of Egbeada also in Mbaitoli council area had paid an unscheduled visit to his girlfriend at their family

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=120628
28 yrs undergraduate.. 20yrs secondary school teen. ok na
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Xtracoool(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:

20-year old is not a 'teen'.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by mojeer678: 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
onlyson16:
that is my reason i will prefer to be priest instead of marying girls cose girl are very wicked

gay thingz!
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Trinity213: 1:01pm On May 21, 2015
Ijaya123:
A 20 year old secondary school girl? 20 years?
The girl is actually 17 years and they were struggling over the phone the boy bought for her.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Bonapart(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2015
Xtracoool:

20-year old is not a 'teen'.
the age different make her teen
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Cashio(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2015
i have a friend who residesat the area where the event occured..the actual story was that the girl and her late boyfriend had a misunderstanding over the guy's infidelity, which they later resolved.
On that fateful day, she invited him to her house, which he obliged unsuspectingly And on reaching her house, he met his untimely end.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by mizhanny(f): 1:30pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmm, 20yrs old gal, still in secondary school..#smh
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by willsofsteel: 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
ThEse bItches AinT LoyAl
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by willsofsteel: 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
willsofsteel:
ThEse bItches AinT LoyAl
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by HeavenShield: 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Serious..well i do not doubt this story..Is a typical example of witchcraft Manipulation..Unfortunate victim of eaters of flesh and drinkers of Blood.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by richy6060(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2015
dridowu:
Youth set suspect’s family house ablaze
FROM GEORGE ONYEJIUWA,OWERRI

Tragedy struck yesterday at Ubomiri community in Mbait­oli Local Government Area of Imo State when a 20-year-old girl allegedly stabbed her under­graduate lover to death with a kitchen knife in their house.

The suspect, Chisom Anyanwu who is a student of Akwakuama Girls Secondary School, Owerri had allegedly killed his lover, who visited her following an argument.

The deceased, simply identified as Apo, aged 28, an undergraduate and a native of Egbeada also in Mbaitoli council area had paid an unscheduled visit to his girlfriend at their family house at about noon yesterday.

However, it was learnt that trouble started between the two lovers when the suspect who was cooking, did not take kindly to the deceased’s unscheduled visit to her family house. She asked him to leave immediately as she would not want her elder brothers and sisters to see him.

But the deceased allegedly refused to leave and in the altercation that ensued between the two lovers, Chisom allegedly grabbed the kitchen knife and stabbed Apo on the chest.

The deceased, who was said to be the only son of his parents, according to an eyewit­ness, was rushed to the Christian Medical Centre, Nworieubi in the area where he eventually died.

However, angry youths of Egbeada com­munity, on hearing of the death of their kins­man, stormed the family house of the suspect and allegedly set it ablaze.

The state police command’s spokesman, Mr. Andrew Enwerem (DSP), said the sus­pect is in their custody, while investigation on the matter has commenced.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=120628
My guy you use your hand cause your death.
Na only you waka die?
abi na spiritual conji hold you?
But sha R I P
until you see her again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.