Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death (33878 Views)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by twosquare(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
Pavore9:

But we can't do without them rather one should be very careful in relationship with them if Samuel with the Holy Spirit in his dreadlocks got messed up by a woman, who are we? One just have to pray for discernment to spot the beautiful souls amongst them.
actually u meant Samson grin
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Pavore9: 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
twosquare:
actually u meant Samson grin

My bad! Samson l meant.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by lafuria1(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2015
remember007:
well then if you are my lawyer in this case wl you rather prefer I go to jail no matter how small it may be?.... Am suspecting you are from Buaris lineage
If I'm your lawyer of course your defence us my goal. In this case, we simply have to change the story to suit a accidental murder with no intention to kill. In this case sef, those boys that lit fire on the house did the girl a favour because she can say anything since evidence to disprove isn't there. Also females do get public symposium, that should work in your favour smiley.

Naah, lol, I just have keen interest in crime detective work
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by esther1994(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
SporaD8:
Even if I actually want a girl to pass me the knife, I will make sure I collect it from the blunt end.
Not that am afraid of knife o!
I can easily disarm a man that try attack me with a knife but when it come to a girl, I would rather run unless am ready to kill her. Why? Men tends to let down their guard when attacked by a girl. on the other hand, the brute I will use to disarm a man, if I use it on a girl, she will pass out 20times!

Hmmm, Mike Tyson.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by andyanders: 10:05pm On May 21, 2015
Maybe he tried to force her for intimacy and she struck.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2015
Seriously?

remember007:
... if this girl gets a good lawyer she will be walking freely on the streets sooner than expected...... I will tell the judge he beat me mercilessly and was about to ràpé me in my father's house,I only defended my self and meant not to kill him......CASE CLOSED... but I don't support killing.

The whole thing does not end with getting a good lawyer to defend her. In short without a good lawyer, she may still go scot free. However, am suprised you could give such a quick and biased judgement. What if it were your brother, boyfriend, fiance, above all your only son, may be when you would have become too old to give birth? etc. Or is it because the victim is a male that has made you to careless? If God visits her later in life with His wrath the way he did in the times of David, she might regret why the so called good lawyer helped her to escape judgement.
One day somebody may do same to her only son so that she might understand the gravity of her action.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Nobody: 3:43am On May 22, 2015
lafuria1:

If I'm your lawyer of course your defence us my goal. In this case, we simply have to change the story to suit a accidental murder with no intention to kill. In this case sef, those boys that lit fire on the house did the girl a favour because she can say anything since evidence to disprove isn't there. Also females do get public symposium, that should work in your favour smiley.

Naah, lol, I just have keen interest in crime detective work
am impressed..... those guys must have destroyed some evidences due to their hasty behaviors,....my igbo brothers sef
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
pxdaniel:

Maybe he's one of those guys that have been brainwashed to think that when a girl says 'no' she actually mean 'yes'

I don't see any reason why you should go to her family house when you know you won't be welcomed because they don't even know you. She's obviously hiding the relationship maybe because her family wouldn't approve because of her age or something so respect her decision. I'm not supporting the girl for stabbing him though. She should be made to serve the punishment for her crime.

Yeaa I agree wit u.
Re: 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
mizhanny:
Hmmmm, 20yrs old gal, still in secondary school..#smh

Violence knows no bound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) / 18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.