Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo (55259 Views)

Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by jayhans(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2015
How sad.... may her soul rest in peace...
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by kalishay: 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
She is gone R.I.P but her punna honey well lives on.

This boy need to be suspended!stupid boy with stunted brain

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
Dont try to be funny...

fredraf:

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

it's in death that we realize the worthlessness of BEAUTY, FAME, MONEY, TALENT, EGO ETC.... LET'S LEARN FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND US.....

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2015
Quite sad..a promising young lass. May God. Grant your parents the fortitude to bear this untimely loss!
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Iwant2know: 11:37pm On May 21, 2015
lasstropinky:
Sorry bro God don't answer such prayer you are making. You don't pray favour for the dead

You are very stupid. God don't grant the prayer for the death ,then u should rain curse on her ?

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by InvertedHammer: 11:38pm On May 21, 2015
/
Did she run out of her bronchodilator or what?

This is a meaningless death!

How can someone die from common asthma?

\
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by morganist99(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
Ur fada

2 Likes

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by NobleG1(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2015
This beautiful girl's death was preventable. It shows how rotten our politicians are. We don't even have a viable Healthcare System.

Nigeria is a deathtrap.

2 Likes

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by morganist99(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2015
tsdarkside:
may thunder fire all your rest in peace(rip) nonesense..

ARE YOU ALL MAD!!!!

she died,because help didnt come in time,,,,,,do you all want to die like flies,and just say "rest in peace",,,,

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Ogun kill you

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by desharon(f): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
What a cut off dream. Oh Lord! May our dreams never be cut off in Jesus name... Amen. RIP to d dead.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Rexnegro(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2015
Rest well joy. Too sad. I can tell her condition cos me here my gf is an asthmatic person also and I no wat I do experience. If not for the love I for don bounce .

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by azezola(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2015
I thought by now all Black people will extinct.... that's how only race that never evolved.... the only thing they do best is corruption.

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by AreaFada2: 1:09am On May 22, 2015
RIP.

Perhaps poorly controlled asthma.
It may have seemed to disappear lately n had no anti-asthmatic at home.
Fake drugs.

So many possible reasons.

If there was good medical care and an ambulance had arrived and given her nebulised drug and iv, she might have survived.

Likely another unfortunate young lady who was born in a country where nothing works.

How many more of this shall we endure?

The general public may soon have to get together and do things ourselves. Including healthcare.

We already by our gen sets, sink our boreholes, do vigilante, etc.

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by AreaFada2: 1:16am On May 22, 2015
Rexnegro:
Rest well joy. Too sad. I can tell her condition cos me here my gf is an asthmatic person also and I no wat I do experience. If not for the love I for don bounce .

Don't let ur gf stop using her inhaler just because she has no symptoms. Long term control is very important. It's not sexy/cool to be seen using inhaler but her life n well being are more important.

It took me years to persuade a distant relative in 9ja to use inhalers. She was in denial. She didn't want the uncool label "asthmatic". Despite obvious symptoms. Evven serious at times.

She uses it now and symptoms are largely gone. For years now.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by IVORY2009(m): 5:06am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MEN SHE SCAMMED WITH FAKE LOVE WHICH RESULTED IN HER ASMATHIC DEATH undecided KARMA IS INDEED A BIITCH undecided

quote me and die in ur sleep tonight undecided

irunoobo female = searching4lovee male as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by omojeesu(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2015
Another glaring failure of our failed system. God help us!
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On May 22, 2015
Iwant2know:

You are very stupid. God don't grant the prayer for the death ,then u should rain curse on her ?
Wisdom is a rare thing few are those who find it
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by tundeotunba(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2015
Imagine if the gal had decided to spend the nite wit a guy! Hmmm. Storyline for don change o.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by tundeotunba(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2015
Imagine if the gal had decided to spend the nite wit a guy! Hmmm. Storyline for don change o.

May her soul R. I. P.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by yoged(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:
he-goat / e-goat. See the thrash coming from.your mouth. Doesn't surprise me with your crocodile face

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Sanuzi(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
Heyah R I p oooooooo

WEB DESIGN&DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM
07038641600 BB pin:7B663F3A
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Popemax(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
RIP girl...chaii too sad cry
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by MosakuAW(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:

No wonder your tot is so backward

From your profile, your location is in one village in Akure.

You are active on Celebrities and Romance

You join nairaland in 2015

Your personal text says: Sweet and tender but i will say you are "Bitter and Beatable"

Omo.Ale Akure jati jati. Foolish comment from a stupid He goat. Na that pun**** go lead you hell.

Oloshi, Oyara, shege barawo... I dey vex for seriously for this stupid comment...

2 Likes

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by lukaino(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2015
This is particularly sad, knowing that she could have been saved if she had made it to the clinic. Asthma is one ailment which is easily managed. Rip to the dead. She neednt have died.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by mechanics(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2015
A beautiful chap, gone too soon, may her body rest in peace.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by tunnary(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:
U well so
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by kenwins(f): 8:54am On May 22, 2015
nastyesco:
Unavailability of transport made her give up....OOU...when will this school ever change?
Hmmmmm....... May her soul rest in peace.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2015
Koroaso:
*******A NATION WHERE LEADERS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ITS CITIZENRY**********

********SCHOOLS WITHOUT ADEQUATE HEALTHCARE FACILITY********

*********OSHIOMOLE MARRIES 25 YEAR OLD MODEL*******

********DINO MELAYE LAMBORGHINI**********

*********OSUN NOT PAYING STATE SALARIES***********

********FUEL SITUATION GETTING WORSE DAILY******

*********GSM TARRIFS ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WORLD**********

*********NAFDAC ALLOWING DANGEROUS ITEMS INTO THE COUNTRY MANY MORE NIGERIANS ON DIALYSIS AND GOING TO INDIA FOR TRANSPLANT************

*******THE WHOLE NATION WITHOUT A SENSE OF DIRECTIONS***********

*******OBASANJO,IBB,ABDUSALAM CALL THEMSELVES STATESMEN BUT CAN ONLY BE FOUND TO ADDRESS PROBLEMS WHEN THEY STAND TO SHARE OIL WELLS AND LOOT THE COMMONWEALTH***********

AWAKE NIGERIA
I SEE A REVOLUTION LOOMING IN THE HORIZON
APC MIGHT NOT BE THE SOLUTION.

THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN MAKE PROGRESS UNLESS WE STEAL BACK WHAT HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM US.........WE HAVE TO STEAL OUR NATION BACK,TAKE THE ECONOMY FROM THESE LOOTERS WITH PRIVATE JETS CALLING THEMSELVES POLITICIANS.

GMB/PYO

Honestly its just a total mess.
I can imagine how many lves and properties has been lost since the begning of these fuel scarcity and govt not doing sht about it.
Good you are voted out GEJ,I was actually pitying you but when I remember the crises you have caused the Nation,infact u had better be -.

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by olatunjin(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:
Common sense is not common,,,big fool

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by kenwins(f): 9:12am On May 22, 2015
Lagusta:
Awww, what a pretty lady.....

God be with the family

This is why asthmatics must always be with their inhalers all the time....

RIP sis.... cry
Que Sera Sera! If u tink all asthmatic patient shld be wit dir inhaler, what do u tink someone who choked to death from drinking water should be with?
Some would blame it on unavailability of transport but what if joy still leaves even after urgent medical attention, what then would you blame it on?
May her soul continually rest in the bossom of her creator.

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Habeyy(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
may I never hear such news about my school ijn...RIP joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / Parents Should Stop Doing This Because Of Their Children's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.