Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo (55310 Views)

Life Of A Student- See My 10k Budget List[hardtimes] / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by kenwins(f): 9:27am On May 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

Don't let ur gf stop using her inhaler just because she has no symptoms. Long term control is very important. It's not sexy/cool to be seen using inhaler but her life n well being are more important.

It took me years to persuade a distant relative in 9ja to use inhalers. She was in denial. She didn't want the uncool label "asthmatic". Despite obvious symptoms. Evven serious at times.

She uses it now and symptoms are largely gone. For years now.
you sound like a medical practitional.
Sometimes, i wonder why little ailment takes people away. Why from a tender age they tend to suffer these things. I had a junior student back in high school who ended up repeating a class because of constant asthma attack which often require her to go home most times for proper treatment. Another case i know of is someone with a PUD(Peptic Ulcer Disease) who detected it at age 13 and has had GastroIntestestinal bleeding(vomiting and stooling of blood) two times ever since then. There is no way one wont cry when these two people have crisis or an attack.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Lagusta(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
kenwins:

Que Sera Sera! If u tink all asthmatic patient shld be wit dir inhaler, what do u tink someone who choked to death from drinking water should be with?
Some would blame it on unavailability of transport but what if joy still leaves even after urgent medical attention, what then would you blame it on?
May her soul continually rest in the bossom of her creator.

I understand you perfectly....

But as a doctor, I believe some deaths can be prevented.....

That is why the quality of life in developed countries far outweighs that found here in obodo naija...

May her soul find solace....
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Lagusta(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2015
kenwins:

you sound like a medical practitional.
Sometimes, i wonder why little ailment takes people away. Why from a tender age they tend to suffer these things. I had a junior student back in high school who ended up repeating a class because of constant asthma attack which often require her to go home most times for proper treatment. Another case i know of is someone with a PUD(Peptic Ulcer Disease) who detected it at age 13 and has had GastroIntestestinal bleeding(vomiting and stooling of blood) two times ever since then. There is no way one wont cry when these two people have crisis or an attack.

Asthma has a genetic and environmental influence on an individual....

That's why I can inhale tons of dust without any issues, but an asthmatic would start wheezing after inhaling a douse of cologne....

PUD is a different kettle of fish....
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Geesanni: 10:14am On May 22, 2015
na so,for uniben see as pple dey die like fowl especially final year student nd many pple goin mad,at a time ,student obituary were much,who graduate successfully no knw wetin god do 4 am
sparkleRed:
So sad there was a tym I was in 300l first semester, we lost several students esp final year student in UNIBEN, it was terrible, I lost 2 of my frnds den, we had 2 hold prayers @ hall 2 den see crowd, students were scared 4 their lifes smiley, buh thank God 4 everything still

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by horlarkunle: 10:30am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:
She is gone R.I.P but her punna honey well lives on.
Igbo idiots... thats how jonathan and mama peace where mocking buhari on A.I.T television over the loss of his daughter... you need to grow up

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by jasa1000(f): 10:36am On May 22, 2015
fredraf:
zombie of the highest oda. Idiat!

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by rossi49ja(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MEN SHE SCAMMED WITH FAKE LOVE WHICH RESULTED IN HER ASMATHIC DEATH undecided KARMA IS INDEED A BIITCH undecided

quote me and die in ur sleep tonight undecided
This is the best your atrophic mind could muster abiii? #WasteOfSperm

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Fellonigerians: 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
emmyw:
Joy Imoh, a 300level student of Mass
communication, OOU.

Joy Imoh lost her life to an asthma attack
which occurred at about 11pm on 18th
May, 2015, as all efforts to rush her to the
school clinic was stalled by unavailability of
means of transportation. She later gave up
on the way to clinic and her remains has
been deposited at OOUTH for post-mortem.

http://www.ngschoolz.com/oou-loses-a-300level-female-student-see-her-photo/

Avoidable death is the number one killer of Nigerians... May her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by emmyw(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
Fellonigerians:

Avoidable death is the number one killer of Nigerians... May her soul rest in peace...
Amen
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by ajani683(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2015
Nawaooo
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Adeyeancah(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Emmybreezy:
So bad someone future wife just so bad may her soul rest in perfact peace.....
Guess you don't know what the heck ur saying
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by AyamDazey(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
fredraf:

You!are one disgusting motherfucker!!! angry

1 Like

Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by ArcToyin(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2015
Rip to her. May God console her bereaved.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Poddy(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
Missing Her already... RIP school mama
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Nobody: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
ok....
searching4lovee:

my mum is miserable hag. wtf is irunobo? is it your smelly pubic hair? werey
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
morganist99:
Ogun kill you

grin grin grin grin

Ogun like me---....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by blezynetym(f): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
searching4lovee:
undecided

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MEN SHE SCAMMED WITH FAKE LOVE WHICH RESULTED IN HER ASMATHIC DEATH undecided KARMA IS INDEED A BIITCH undecided

quote me and die in ur sleep tonight undecided
you are the next for. Saying that rubbish. Holy ghost fire.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by blezynetym(f): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Sleep on sister, may ur gentle soul RIP.
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by blezynetym(f): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Sleep on sister, may ur gentle soul RIP. To the bereaved God will console you. To those heartless fools saying rubbish, you are next on the line. Get ready. IJMN Amen
Re: OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo by Poddy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
[/quote]dont you think before you comment...JOY was never the type,, man! she was my s.mum and she was lovely, gentle, and easy going person...#sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.