Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria (1108 Views)

Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job / Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently / Good PHP Programmer And Wordpress Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria by monsfala: 10:48am On May 21, 2015
Focus hub Nigeria is a technology innovation and digital entrepreneurship center in

the Niger Delta of Nigeria with a mandate to create sustainable business models

dedicated to solving development challenges encountered in the Niger Delta.

We have three main ideologies that guide our actions
Promoting technology and innovation use for development
Creating job opportunities and wealth
Revolutionize the start-up movement in the Niger Delta to facilitate the

development of the region and to maximize the opportunities available for everyone

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for front end WordPress

development.
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to building and maintaining

platforms for business startups.
You will work with project managers, designers, and other developers to meet

business need.
Develop highly visible responsive WordPress websites based upon delivered

requirements and design
Manage timelines and resource allocation
Support best practices in content execution

QUALIFICATION
A degree in Computer science other related fields
Working experience in Startup/engineering firm is desirable but not compulsory
Less than 28 years of age
Based in Port Harcourt

Deadline: 29th of May, 2015.

Click here to apply: http://opportuniti.org/?p=709

Re: VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria by dwebdesign(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria by Curface: 11:11pm On May 21, 2015
Good day to you all.
Please I have been having problem login into my WordPress dashboard it has been telling me that my computer does not support Cookies despite me setting my browsers to accept cookies.
So I deleted the WordPress and reinstalled it now its tell me invalid username or password but I can easily login with my phone without any problem(in both cases).
Please I would like it if you guys can help me with solutions as to this problem.
Re: VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria by dwebdesign(m): 4:27am On May 22, 2015
Curface:
Good day to you all.
Please I have been having problem login into my WordPress dashboard it has been telling me that my computer does not support Cookies despite me setting my browsers to accept cookies.
So I deleted the WordPress and reinstalled it now its tell me invalid username or password but I can easily login with my phone without any problem(in both cases).
Please I would like it if you guys can help me with solutions as to this problem.

When you want to login again, do not use the "enter key" rather, click on the login button.

Also make sure you have enabled cookies in your browser settings. You can also delete previous history.
Re: VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria by Sanuzi(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

(1) (Reply)

Clients Now Playing The Fraud. Pls Read And Help Me. / How To Enable Image Upload On Wordpress Comments / Website And Blog Designer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.