Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android (2049 Views)

•how To Stop Apps From Force Stopping/closing On A Rooted Android Phone• / Try These Dangerously Awesome Apps On Your Rooted Android Device / Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android by samesolomon(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2015
please gurus in the house,help with replace king user on my rooted itel note prime.kinguser is being flagged by my antivirus and can't give proper root permissions for apps like titenium backup,exposed installer etc
Re: How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android by cabsco(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2015
If you're yet to find answer to your question, you can easily replace Kinguser by following this procedure www.ccnworldtech.com/2015/08/how-to-replace-kinguser-with-supersu-in.html?m=1
Re: How To Replace King User With Supersu On Rooted Android by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is simple. Just follow the simple steps

Step 1: Download and Install SuperSu-Me Application from playstore on you android device.

Step 2: Once, SuperSu-Me Application is installed on your device Open It.

Step 3: Once, SuperSU-Me application is launched, it will ask for the root Permission. Tap on the Allow button to continue.

Step 4: Once SuperSu-Me is fully launched, you will be able to see the following screen:

Step 5: Now, Tap on the Blue Android Button to begin the replacing process (replacing process may take 30-50 seconds to finish).

Step 6: Once replacing process is completed, SuperSU application will launched automatically.

Step 7: Now, you will notice that KingRoot, KingUser and other Chinese application is deleted from the application launcher and SuperSU is installed.

Optional: You can also verify that SuperSU is working correctly or not using any Root Checker Application

Credits to http://androidxda.com/replace-kinguser-with-supersu

(1) (Reply)

Which Device Really Has The Best Camera? Iphone Or Samsung / Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Hot 4? Advice Needed PLEASE / Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Unboxing (video And Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.