Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ongoing Massive Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Massive Recruitment. (4281 Views)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At Care International / Ongoing Massive Recruitment At The Dangote Group / 2016 Ongoing Massive Teachers Recruitment Nationwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY Archimedies Rock concept, a company in lagos now in owerri is massively recruiting vibrant Nigerians to fill in the following positions: instructors, directors, managers, teachers etc. Minimum requirement Waec, or Neco, Bsc, ND, HND Etc is an added advantage. How to apply kindly send your details to the HR on: 08131216240. Or to: chibundu2001@gmail.com Mod please dont delete this post, it will benefit us alot. Pls if u ar frm far like lagos, kano etc pls dnt cme, the job wl favour mostly people closer to owerri, that is people frm east, i'll keep u guys updated when we have vacancies in our lagos state head office for lagos state residnts. Thanks.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by saturnsam: 12:49pm On May 21, 2015
GNLD Tins

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2015
saturnsam:
GNLD Tins
its not a GNLD tin my dear.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by babaireti(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2015
Even if it an OIL COMPANY,I cant work in IBO land
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2015
babaireti:

Do you think Igbo soil would accept you? We don't mad people to fill our territory! Kindly stay put in that yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Dahveydson(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2015
Looks like a major scam. What HR will require one to send one's details to a phone number in this age of Internet and mails.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Sexychristeen(f): 3:07pm On May 21, 2015
alfred5:

Do you think Igbo soil would accept you? We don't mad people to fill our territory! Kindly stay put in that yaba left.

Wow, u really sound professional. Goodluck getting candidates with that sour attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
Dahveydson:
Looks like a major scam. What HR will require one to send one's details to a phone number in this age of Internet and mails.
mind you your mail might go to spam folder, i've included the mail still.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by ekmaxop: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by afanide: 4:27pm On May 21, 2015
Chibu4u:
VACANCY! VACANCY Archimedies Rock concept, a company in lagos now in owerri is massively recruiting vibrant Nigerians to fill in the following positions: instructors, directors, managers, teachers etc. Minimum requirement Waec, or Neco, Bsc, ND, HND Etc is an added advantage. How to apply kindly send your details to the HR on: 08131216240. Or to: chibundu2001@gmail.com Mod please dont delete this post, it will benefit us alot.

Bros, this is not for real.

You know why? NO Human Resource Manager will ask you to drop her number on Public Forum. Is she that desperate for workers when there are over 1,000.000 unemployed Youths?

Secondly, who has that email Address? Is it still the Human resource Manager?

People will find this hard to believe. A link would have been better........

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Wow, u really sound professional. Goodluck getting candidates with that sour attitude.

You've shown how you were trained and groamed at home.
Keep telling the world. We are listening!
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by emekachimek: 4:54pm On May 21, 2015
babaireti:
It is not Ibo, it is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
Agent tinzzzz.. grin
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
afanide:

You know why? NO Human Resource Manager will ask you to drop her number on Public Forum. Is she that desperate for workers when there are over 1,000.000 unemployed Youths?

i thank God this post has come to stay, at the end pple will testify here.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
afanide:

i thank God this post has come to stay, if you are searching for a job this opporturnity is for you, believe me at the end pple will testify here.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by dulal27: 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2015
The interview date, time, venue has been sent to the interested persons i received their details and contacts. Please make sure you come on time, dont miss out, thanks.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Shikashi: 10:53pm On May 23, 2015
Chibu4u:
The interview date, time, venue has been sent to the interested persons i received their details and contacts. Please make sure you come on time, dont miss out, thanks.

Please dear, can you tell us exactly what this company is really into, and what positions exact are the people with HND/Bsc currently applying for. Good explanation might help clear the air. Thanks.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chigorkizz(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2015
i dey come
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by Chibu4u(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
Shikashi:

Please dear, can you tell us exactly what this company is really into, and what positions exact are the people with HND/Bsc currently applying for. Good explanation might help clear the air. Thanks.
the cmpany is into bz dvlpment, brandn and pakagn, nutritional and media servces. Thanks.
Re: Ongoing Massive Recruitment. by kemifunke: 6:57pm On May 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. / Never Use These 10 Words To Describe Yourself / Talented Music Video Editor Needed (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.