Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business (1758 Views)

Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum / Opening A USA Bank Account / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business by vccghana(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2015
Hi, do you know Americans are the highest spender on the internet and they love to do business with those who resides in USA. If you want to do any meaningful business online it’s better to have a USA phone number so you can connect with people all over the world.

If you are using your local phone number from Ghana to do business online most people all over the world will not take you serious because of high online crime rate in Nigeria.

For you to use the USA phone number on whatsapp you have to download the app if you are using iOS or android device you can also install it on your laptop using blue stack android player. Run it it will ask of your number choose USA and enter the phone number it will send a code to the USA number, you enter the code to finalize the process you can also use the phone number to receive phone calls from what’s app.

You can connect this phone number on your android, iphone, ipad and your pc to make and receive calls from usa for free

Watch the video below on how to create a USA whatsapp number from the comfort of your home in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2WcXCHqOo

for more information on using usa phone number visit http://vccghana.com/how-to-create-usa-whatsapp-account-in-ghana
Re: How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business by kennynelcon(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2015
.If you are using your local phone number from
Ghana to do business online most people all over
the world will not take you serious because of
high online crime rate in Nigeria.

Well Yes I know Ghana is free of cyber crime(if I hear)... but this your trick is also a crime.
Re: How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business by tracker(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls forget all this bullish. This guy is a scammer. He also goes by the name EFE PETER or Peter Mensah and his fake website. He just took my money! Pls share. You can read more by visiting link below. Thanks.

http://vccghana-scam..com/

(1) (Reply)

Bottles Packaging And Sealing Company In Lagos Needed / Get Your Verified U.S Paypal At Affordable Price / Contact Us For The Solution To Your Kids (primary/secondary) Assignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.