Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) (7636 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / OMG! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful 37-year Old Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
Wealthyone:

Really? Despite I n my sis don't eat much n lack appetite a lot of times, neva gotten to a stage of anorexia and I've seen a lot of pple slimmer than US. Moreover, we have a lot of appetite stimulant in stores that ur family members or doc will force down ur throat if u can't or don't wanna eat b4 getting to anorexia stage

The person u saw, is it physically or online?
physically
The thing is we tend to assume that stuff like this don't happen in Nigeria,well we forget there's a lot ta western influence
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Wealthyone: 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
kelechiMarie:
physically
The thing is we tend to assume that stuff like this don't happen in Nigeria,well we forget there's a lot ta western influence

Hmmmnnn.....It is well.

Can't imagine me going below 50kg embarassed
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by JuicyGee(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:

Foolish ediot. Do u even know what Anorexia mean? U got a wasted education if at all u r. Lemme help tutor u.

Anorexia nervosa is a serious mental health
condition. It is an eating disorder in which people keep
their body weight as low as possible.
People with anorexia usually do this by restricting the
amount of food they eat and making themselves vomit.
The condition often develops out of an anxiety about body
shape and weight that originates from a fear of being fat or
a desire to be thin. Many people with anorexia have a
distorted image of themselves, thinking that they're fat when they're not.
Signs and symptoms of anorexia
People with anorexia often go to great lengths to hide their
behaviour from family and friends by lying about what they
have eaten, or by pretending to have eaten earlier

Oh! So you know, or did u Google it? why were u sounding confused earlier
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2015
JuicyGee:

Oh! So you know, or did u Google it? why were u sounding confused earlier
Did u know b4? U r d one sounding confused
I don't feel pity 4 ppl who do foolish things. There r so many ppl out there I'd rather feel sorry for, example, mad ppl eating 4rm gutters n refuse dumps, abandoned babies, orphan dat roam on d street etc. Not dis kinda stupid person.
I won't be suprised if u also eat n puke too, probably d reason 4 ur soft spot 4 d stupid woman.

Pls don't quote me again. I'm busy reading Zeeworld thread.
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by JuicyGee(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:

Did u know b4? U r d one sounding confused
I don't feel pity 4 ppl who do foolish things. There r so many ppl out there I'd rather feel sorry for, example, mad ppl eating 4rm gutters n refuse dumps, abandoned babies, orphan dat roam on d street etc. Not dis kinda stupid person.
I won't be suprised if u also eat n puke too, probably d reason 4 ur soft spot 4 d stupid woman.

Pls don't quote me again. I'm busy reading Zeeworld thread.

Hahaha.. Babe.. I had a nice time picking on you tho.. I was bored.
Why are u announcing that u're reading Zeeworld threadthread . Are you really reading it sef tongue
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
JuicyGee:

Hahaha.. Babe.. I had a nice time picking on you tho.. I was bored.
Why are u announcing that u're reading Zeeworld threadthread . Are you really reading it sef tongue
Yeye girl!
I've missed zeeworld n I get d best update on nairaland.
Abi u want 2 update me?
ƪ(◦'⌣'◦ )Ʃ
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
The media's standards of beauty drive women of all ages and races to do the unthinkable. And to the people thinking she can just eat and get better, it isn't so easy. Anorexics have a fear of eating as they believe any thing above their present calorie intake will lead to weight gain.
If only the media would preach self love... undecided
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by JuicyGee(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:

Yeye girl!
I've missed zeeworld n I get d best update on nairaland.
Abi u want 2 update me?
ƪ(◦'⌣'◦ )Ʃ

Lolz.. tongue I dnt watch it o..
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by cmayodeji: 10:39am On May 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TZ7aqObyL2Y/VVyGvbegwVI/AAAAAAAAAEM/H05SaaW_4d8/s1600/sophie-Side-Banner---300-x-250.gif[/img]
[url]t5fatburners.com.ng[/url]

Are you overweight and thinking what will I do?

Are you considering T5 Fat burners and asking whether it will work?

T5 Fat burner is a supplement that is ideal for anyone above 18 years except pregnant and lactating women and those with ulcers, allergies, high-blood pressure, spasm and other serious health issues. People in such conditions are already on a lot of medications.

T5 Fat burner is a 100% natural and safe slimming pill. Most Importantly, It works.

Thousands of people all over Nigeria have used T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill and testifies to losing weight fast with it.

You can testify too.

Do you have belly fat – T5 Fat Burner will blast it for you.

Do you want to lose weight – T5 Fat Burner will burn it for you.

Order T5 Fat Burner now! [url]t5fatburners.com.ng[/url]
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Gmajor:

who fed you with this type of cheap lies? eating won't too much won't kill her. it's just that she has conditioned her mind to starve
Eating too much will kill her straight away!
I watched a mini documentary on her by CNN, she can't even eat a cheeseburger or four slices of bread without the fear of complications. It's not as easy as it seems embarassed
Re: Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) by segedoo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
fruityjojo:

Eating too much will kill her straight away!
I watched a mini documentary on her by CNN, she can't even eat a cheeseburger or four slices of bread without the fear of complications. It's not as easy as it seems embarassed

I quite agree with u. Anorexia makes the tummy REALLY shrink with time.

What's the origin of ur moniker btw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Boyfriend, Dubai-based Journalist, Godspower Oshodin / Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman / Tee Billz Vs Tiwa Savage: Family Member Reveals Real Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.