Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. (545 Views)

Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. by teze: 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
speaking to CHANNELS TV, Fani-Kayode said, ''The issue they addressed in their letter will be addressed by the people they wrote their letter to. I will not dignify that kind of rubbish with any kind of response. What I am trying to tell you is that I will not be put on the defensive here. Those that need to be on the defensive are those that cheated their party members, Those that lied to their party members, those that betrayed the presidential campaign organization and sought to degrade us and ensured that we couldn't .........Read more
http://www.i-african.com/politics/femi-fani-kayode-pdp-has-reacted-to-an-order-of-the-party-to-probe-him/#more-303
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. by Inkman(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. by henchamb(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2015
Chai i thought that its APC that writes rubbish, never knew that the almighty PDP also write rubbish accordingg to FFK response
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2015
Deep in his heart, FFK is wishing he could find a safenet return to APC...but he is restrained at the thought of a humility that will follow.

Why did he leave APC and joined PDP to begin with?

PDP used his alleged corruption case and the fear of EFCC to ransom him. To get EFCC off his back he joined PDP. Similar tactic was used to stop Govs Aliyu of Niger and Lamido of Jigawa from leaving PDP to APC when the Governors forum splintered.

FFK covered his indebtedness to EFCC and crossover with a silly excuse and claimed falsely that APC would field a Muslim/Muslim leadership and then Islamize Nigeria.

PDP has lost rulership and post May 29 will not have the power to touch FFK with EFCC threat. He will not be invited back to APC and even if he solicits a way to return he will not be recognized.

This is the end of road for FFKs political relevance. He will end up a political commentator or member in a political think tank of some sort.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, PDP Has Reacted To An Order Of The Party To Probe Him. by santos247(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
Fani Kayode has entered one chance politically...APC is no go area, PDP, you are a person-non-grata...Wich one be your own sef??

Start your own party jare, at least you will compete with KOWA for binary figures

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Leaving $67.7b In Public Debt Behind For Next Govt. - Afdb / APC Retreat: Plot To Endorse Gbajabiamila As Reps Speakership Failed - See More / Goodluck Jonathan Just Did Incoming Buhari A Big Favour With The Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.