Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter (52022 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ubaobi: 7:04pm On May 21, 2015
k
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
Am not doing again!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
Lobatan lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by nairaman66(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
dondemex:
D

D for Dog?

Dude what's up with all these ABCDees??
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by scarr: 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
school
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by etenyong(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2015
Who employed her? didn't he / she notice her incompetent in her application letter? maybe she/he ignore it so that he/she will pay cheap labour.
Anyway d lady try. how i wish i know her i would have at least help her in anyway i could rather than mocking at her like some people here who claim to be too perfect.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 21, 2015
falls from pepper tree..faints
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ajalaolanr(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
I think she articulated her opinion well and officially too.
Irrespective of the deficiency of structure in her written english, I believe she wrote well in a manner official enough to earn her another job!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by CommitteeMember(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
I just checked and discover this isn't in the jokes section. The poster most likely didn't intend to amuse us. I kind of find this letter touching. A lot of people are going through similar oppression.

Ebo ifiok
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by georgeuk: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color] Na Godwindy
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Bloggz74(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
M-A-Y:

The month of resignation!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ajalaolanr(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
etenyong:
Who employed her? didn't he / she notice her incompetent in her application letter? maybe she/he ignore it so that he/she will pay cheap labour.
Anyway d lady try. how i wish i know her i would have at least help her in anyway i could rather than mocking at her like some people here who claim to be too perfect.

You aint different from the teacher in context here. Did you not notice the errors in your own write up above?

I would not EMPLOY YOU! !!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by LordTrezy(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Where's the link?

Someone made up a letter to mock a SW teacher and everyone is eating it up.

And who allowed Ezenna to be teaching in English? Do we have Igbo language classes in Ondo?
Are you sure check the name of the writer dear
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by etenyong(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=ajalaolanr post=33967705]

You aint different from the teacher in context here. Did you not notice the errors in your own write up above?

I would not EMPLOY YOU! !![/quout
Mr perfect. Thanks you. keep ur job cos am perfectly Ok where am working. May God bless you.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by ajalaolanr(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=etenyong post=33967807][/quote]

Hey, I'm just messing with you dude, my apologies if I touched a sore nerve!
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by buoye1(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Mayydayy(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
Chinekeee!
Did Anna banner actually write this letter?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Pinkieblue(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Apparently this is due to her low level in the organisation..

1. She wants to return all properties a day before Buhari resumes as President grin.(You see, the people are keeping faith in the new government)

2. She want the school to return hers grin (What commodity can this be?)

3. Her teaching qualities are poor; perhaps that is why she was demoted to a cleaner position grin

4. On a last note, people who write like this are kind-hearted shocked

5. I could term this as a protest letter than a resignation because you don't state the reason(s) for leaving in the letter.

6. See the date on the letter sef...this government sef grin

cc: lalasticlala

Correct your sentence in number 2 before you complain about her teaching qualities
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by braimeddy: 7:20pm On May 21, 2015
I can't believe this rubbish make front page. What's really happening? Abi news no dey to tell again?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by RottenTomato: 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
The person that wrote that letter is a sister to ireneony grin I swear dat girl no know book at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by DrBulalaa(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2015
So I too can just sit in my house and write a stupid letter and post it on Nairaland. That surely will make front page. Maybe I ll write mine tomorrow. #Nonsense.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Kbraims(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
Mak up tinz...
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Pinkieblue(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2015
Matttthew:
Nawa o

N dahz why our education is dislocating....

No wonder atiku said such...

We really need to restructure our educational barground... N build a better Nigeria.

Teaching jobs doesn't even ave a value agn.
It is most consider as a 'black collar' job.
People no longer go into it.
Their salary are peanuts.

Let Bihari comes in and start from the scratch cos PDP have leave us with absolute nothing.
#BackToSquareOne

Please make use of your BRIGHTER GRAMMER
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by klarke(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
*falls of banana tree, faints..
What are u doing on a banana tree, are a squirrel? smiley
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by slimfancier(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
Common my people! Is dis letter for real?
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Forwetinnah: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
OP, so you be slave driver? Why open a school when you know you can't employ enough staff? Now you dey publish person letter hiding your school address/name. You dey expose ya self o, see ya calibre of teeecha sef grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Ujupsy: 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
Her take home pay of such a teacher won't be enough for feeding talk less of upgrading her educational background
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
nairaman66:

D for Dog?

Dude what's up with all these ABCDees??
Lol, I'm just learning the alphabets.
Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by dongrassy1: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
maters arising

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by remebombom: 7:44pm On May 21, 2015
I will return ur properties and collect mine! lmao.. hilarious

1 Like

Re: Photo: See A Teacher's Resignation Letter by blackmantis: 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
What is this doing on the front page.....Nairaland has really gone to the dogs.

Someone just wakes up, writes a letter full of blunders snaps it and posts it on NL and instantly it is accepted as fact. And put on the front page.

Even if this is true what purpose has it served?

If only NL mods realise that Nairaland is gradually becoming a window through which the whole world see us Nigerians they will think twice before putting up poo like this on FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc / DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.