Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools (52061 Views)

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by thisweekng: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
PARENTS BE VIGILANT SOME PEOPLE ARE OUT TO DISCIPLE YOUR KIDS BEHIND YOU:

I don’t have a problem with adults being whatever they want to be but why are you forcing your ideologies on other peoples kids? Why are you intentionally putting ideas in their heads if you don’t have an agenda. You started with removing the Bible from schools , and later stopping prayer’s in school , and you are now telling kids that haven’t gotten to the age accountability that they can choice to be any gender they wish. What do you want them to do with that information??!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChCdqLAItNZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY9JK4BNq98

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Mrkindness: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
That is it, they will tell you that you don't Force your religion on kids but they want to introduce them to same sex ideology.

And Islam is behind this development.

180 Likes 24 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by N3wman: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Its called subtle programming

4 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by phuckcheet(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
this is getting out of hand

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by squash47(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Make I see who go force my son dress like girl or tell am say nothing dey wrong to act like woman.. make God forgive person wey go tell am say Homo na beter thing.... I go break bottle for d idiot head.

As for the girl child, na her mama go handle the training wey concern sex and gender. Na man I be, na boy I fit handle.

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Arelyn: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Every stronghold of discipline was broken the moment "Spare the rod and spoil the child" is construed to be violent...

Every stronghold of morality was destroyed the moment men and women are deceived about their roles in the home..The equality of the role of man to that of woman is the epitome of our decaying society

291 Likes 26 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
That is it, they will tell you that you don't Force your religion on kids but they want to introduce them to same sex ideology.

how

17 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LikeAking: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Arelyn:
Every stronghold of discipline was broken the moment "Spare the rod and spoil the child" is construed to be violent...

Every stronghold of morality was destroyed the moment men and women are deceived about their roles in the home..The equality of the role of man to that of woman is the epitome of our decaying society

Wo morality and discipline help?

If it's by discipline, then u shud b among the richest or most successful men in d world now.

Guy it's about wisdom, not cane.

Every form of discipline most b geared towards productivity.

Tell me how spare the rod and spoil d child don take elp Naija?

Be wise, Op!

Na discipline male teachers dey take shift female student pantss.

One again, wise up, wake up.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
dis one talks 2 much!
undecided

5 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by virtue123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
I may sound old school-ish.but i am a strong supporter of" spare the rod and spoil the child".
Morality and riches are two different things,make no mistake about that.to an extant,riches is not the height of success (i hope you realise this soon enough).Morality has the potentials of "elping"nigeria situation. If only parents are up and doing in in terms of cautioning their wards in respect to morality.Its as a result of this societal moral decay Nigeria is in this mess we are today,because how do your explain these sensless killings and corruption that we are seeing today? I guess you have never been a victim of this societal rot in nigeria (perhaps not yet).The survival of human existance in deeply rooted in what we teach our children.if wrong doing is gradually turning to rightness and vice versa,then alot is at stake.its only a matter of time.

LikeAking:

If it's by discipline, then u shud b among the richest or most successful men in d world now.

Guy it's about wisdom, not cane.

Every form of discipline most b geared towards productivity.

Tell me how spare the rod and spoil d child don take elp Naija?

Be wise, Op!

Na discipline male teachers dey take shift female student pantss.

One again, wise up, wake up.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Newfazeworld: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by 9gerian: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Not really.

This is purely a western globalist agenda to erode the basic fabric of every society, which is the traditional family system institutionalized by God.

To the extent that quite a lot of movies from Hollywood now lavishly incorporate LGBT characters in main or supporting roles to normalize this trend. This includes children movies.

They fund and use all sorts of empowerment slogans such as promoting abortion, feminism, and condemning patriarchy etc and other such campaigns, but the end game is the traditional family structure that is under constant attack. This way they hope to change the natural course and lifestyle of mankind. A sort of rebellion against the knowledge of God.

Mrkindness:

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LikeAking: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
virtue123:
I may sound old school-ish.but i am a strong supporter of" spare the rod and spoil the child".
Morality and riches are two different things,make no mistake about that.to an extant,riches is not the height of success (i hope you realise this soon enough).Morality has the potentials of "elping"nigeria situation. If only parents are up and doing in in terms of cautioning their wards in respect to morality.Its as a result of this societal moral decay Nigeria is in this mess we are today,because how do your explain these sensless killings and corruption that we are seeing today? I guess you have never been a victim of this societal rot in nigeria (perhaps not yet).The survival of human existance in deeply rooted in what we teach our children.if wrong doing is gradually turning to rightness and vice versa,then alot is at stake.its only a matter of time.

How many disciplined and moral people have the world celebrated? My guy life is all about winning Laurel's.

Good parents na parents wey dia children make am...

Success is d most important.... No body cares about ur discipline and morality..

I use to think like u bf... I regret those sheepish years of my life.

Shell,Mobil, etc will not check who is moral, disciplined or not before employing,etc. Same with polictics and life in general.

Let's focus more on knowledge,wisdom, plus hard/smart work..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LikeAking: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
virtue123:

One more thing the generation that destroyed and still destroying Nigeria, came from the spare d rod and spoil d child era.

Those one will claim they received real discipline in dia time.. I guess it's d discipline to steal,loot and kill.

Don't blame this generation for d misdeads..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by phelonrays: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
cheesy

The way an African (black) man upheld God and Morality ehh, you'll even be amazed and intrigued to think if they were (are) the originator of all those undecided

13 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Arelyn: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
LikeAking:

Guy, it's about wisdom, not cane.

Every form of discipline most b geared toward productivity.

Tell me how spare the rod and spoil d child don take help Naija?

Be wise, Op!

Na discipline male teachers dey take shift female student pants.

Once again, wise up, wake up.

You have no idea what I am talking about and I will try to explain what I mean by " the spare the rod..... quote is that there are no more consequences for actions in the world...I am not saying kids should be beaten for every slight mistake, but I am saying for every action there must be consequences be it good consequences for good action and vice-versa

Morality is based on knowing there is a consequence for your action. People understand that it is morally wrong to kill people because they know there is a big consequence for doing that...

There will definitely be individuals who do evil or bad things, in as much as they did it irrespective of the justification, they are not proud or bold to of come out about what they have done, that's because, in their subconsciousness, they knew their action is morally wrong and their will be consequences should people find them out....

47 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Complaining about what is happening in America in Nigeria. undecided

14 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
phelonrays:
cheesy

The way an African (black) man upheld God and Morality ehh, you'll even be amazed and intrigued to think if they were (are) the originator of all those undecided

I swear. And yet, Africa is the most corrupt fckhole on Earth. Who are we deceiving?

11 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Who knows this song from the blockbuster 2001 Nollywood movie, AGUBA

Chukwuma lee, chukwuma an'eji eme onu e, agu lee, agu an'eji eme onu e, ka'napukwa ya nma, ochoro igbu madu Ebule agbaala Oso, obara lee obara achachiela ya anya, Ebule agbaala Oso

Battle for the soul of the kingdom

One day, people will sing such a song for uzodinjo and his Ebube agu before the expiration of his tenure

2 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
What a contradiction.

Isn't religion an ideology forced on kids?

10 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
The world accepted feminism and they started emasculated men , creating weak men, then the accepted gays and they started influencing people to convert to gays, gaslighting them to make them feel like they were born that way... then it entered transgenders , and they started influencing kids to deny their God given gender and opt for sex change... all these created disrespect to society, the killing off of the Nuclear family, high rate of abortions, high level of immorality , hight level of divorces, high level of drug use and suicide, children being raised by single parents , men running away from marriage cos it doesn't benefit them, women being unruly , baby mamas everywhere, some even have 5 kids from 5 different men and u all say America that created all these is God's own country... in my opinion, its Devils playing ground ..

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Kingcalls: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Arelyn:

One word " FEMINISM " ... The devils ideology to destroy God's work

4 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Kingcalls: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
LikeAking:

How many disciplined and moral people have the world celebrated? My guy life is all about winning Laurel's.

Good parents na parents wey dia children make am...

Success is d most important.... No body cares about ur discipline and morality..

I use to think like u bf... I regret those sheepish years of my life.

Shell,Mobil, etc will not check who is moral, disciplined or not before employing,etc. Same with polictics and life in general.

Let's focus more on knowledge,wisdom, plus hard/smart work..

Poverty has really dealt with u... so u think money is what determines success?? Oh my... SMH

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by LikeAking: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Poverty has really dealt with u... so u think money is what determines success?? Oh my... SMH

Stop deceiving ur self, i don't have a poor mindset like u. So i cant be poor.

Wake up.

Life is about wining laurels.

So u think morality and so called flogging and punishment discipline determine success?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Pharaohny: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:

You were making sense until your last sentence tongue tongue embarassed tongue angry cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Axis313(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:

You are always seeing Islam in your dreams.Islam is not the reason for your misfortune in life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by lismary: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Nawa oh
Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Mrkindness: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Axis313:

You are always seeing Islam i your dreams.Islam is not the reason for your misfortune in life.
Islam is a cancer to the earth.

12 Likes

Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by DropsMic(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools by Sancheez4(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
proverbs 22:6 train up a child in the way he should go and even when he's old he will not depart from it.. c'est fini

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.