Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do You Remember This One - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Remember This One (34667 Views)

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? / Do You Remember This Game?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember This One by DeRay98(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2015
stwazobia:

Guy no be say u no play da game but with da yrs you mention: you be new school for the game. We don play hang boot before you start. I play da game far back, 1988 enter early 90's. by 2000, guy i don forget am.
My players na UKWUELU. I dey carry my player for my school bag go school play match. When i get home match, i dey comot everything wey dey for our sitting room use am for field because da carpet na block pattern, e dey like pitch... Nwanne da game enter ma head wella... Very sorry for the indomie generation: they misses a lot.

In 1988, I was already writing WAEC, I don forget the game. I played it in 1979-83 in Benin City, at the time our local league was hot eg, ENUGU RANGERS, IICC SHOOTING STARS, BENDEL INSURANCE, RACCAH ROVERS, MIGHTY JETS, STATIONARY STORES, ACB, SHARKS, SPARTANS ETC.
Re: Do You Remember This One by ikbnice(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2015
Walahi, bak den....i wil even ryt players' name on d bak of each 'counter', i wil dribble pass u no mata hw wel u try to tackle me. I am a 'legend' of its free kick.
Op, tnx for bringin bak memories of wen men were kidz.
Re: Do You Remember This One by crixlight2(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2015
Motolank:

because I found a wife for you ni o
okay wa gbayi I go dey wait for you ooo at that junction grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This One by Nicepoker(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2015
No comment from ladies why. Bck to topic. I played the game both home and away. I was not that strong I got relegated in every new season till the club folded up
Re: Do You Remember This One by Nicepoker(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2015
israelpalatoe:
I remembered being flogged because of this game.
lemme add what no one remembered about this game.
it is funny how time flies during the game. our landlord used to punish us like...... rip to him.
my favorite moments were the set pieces.
last shot. one moment I will never forget was when I took a shot from the midfield....... it struck my opponents post ......guess what? it reflected far back into my own net. as a sharp guy , guess what?
game over
Re: Do You Remember This One by kllinxman(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2015
I was a champion and a manager in the game.. Most tyms we reinforce d crown cork 2in 1 melt candle wax under dm, use battery yansh.. for stamina. The player wth d white seal under d crown is the captain. Sponge sewed on iron hanger as net... We graduated frm bending 1 cork as the goal keeper to plating and arrangin multiple corks 2geda as the goal keeper... Cut jik container into 2 open the under force the mouth into it, wrap it with d gold foil found inside cigar park. That's our TROPHY... Hpe to play this game someday again
Re: Do You Remember This One by FAJFARM(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
Where are the village boy like me... gone are the days

Once be a champion in our street grin
Like if you play this very well

I used to sacrifice 50kobo coin to mould d players so that d cassette tape roller wld be on d canter that is "Throwing style" . I wz a legend of Canter Soccer then. Street life good life.
Re: Do You Remember This One by Motolank: 11:33am On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
okay wa gbayi I go dey wait for you ooo at that junction grin cheesy
Issokay
Re: Do You Remember This One by Oluwajideloll(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Guy i swr u too much....nw im havin nostalgic feelings....dos days guy,i b c ronaldo 4 my street,i win ballon d'or 4 my street 3 consecutive yrs 2000,2001,2002,i won so many league titles,until d transfer window was open,and i was sold out(my popsi cum fvck me up,him build him own house,so we cum pack comot frm dat street) i hop say my monument and record go stil dey d street.

Bad guy.. I dy feel u..
Re: Do You Remember This One by crixlight2(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
Motolank:

Issokay
so how e go be?
Re: Do You Remember This One by Motolank: 2:12pm On May 24, 2015
crixlight2:
so how e go be?
Push your brake, you are not a Russian?
Re: Do You Remember This One by crixlight2(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2015
Motolank:

Push your brake, you are not a Russian?
I was raised and brought up in Russian.. always in haste

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This One by CountDracula(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2015
ichommy:
U play am weller Captain no dey. Gbayi cheesy
Oshe baba mi
Re: Do You Remember This One by solayd(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
omo see play station grin
Re: Do You Remember This One by Paulpenny(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2016
crixlight2:
Where are the village boy like me... gone are the days

Once be a champion in our street grin
Like if you play this very well

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.