Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido (3012 Views)

Those In Govt Like Me & Others Must Cut Our Coat According 2 Our Cloth:Ben-Bruce / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by LordVarys: 6:02pm On May 21, 2015
The outgoing Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which will soon take over as the opposition party in Nigeria will sabotage, blackmail and intimidate the APC govt just like it did to them when they held sway.

The governor, who has spent the last two weeks criticising the incoming All Progressives Congress (APC) administrations at both the state and national levels, stated this while commissioning the new Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission (JISIEC) office in Dutse, the state capital.

He said that failure or excuses on the part of the APC won’t be tolerated.

“We heard them, even before assuming office, they are asking for patience from Nigerians on their campaign promises, saying what they can’t achieve and that everything should be gradual, what is gradual? Now you know everything should be gradual.

“As Nigerians too, we are not going anywhere, we will keep tracking the government, no tolerance and we must shout on them and they must work for Nigeria.

“Our PDP government turned Nigeria into a new world and Jigawa State in particular but, just because of selfish interest of a few, they kept sabotaging, blackmailing and intimidating our government”, he said.

“So, we will do the same to the ruling party, no surrender till the end of their tenure in the next four years,” Lamido said.

According to him, the PDP administration has done well for Nigeria, leaving unforgettable and good legacies that no one dismiss.

Lamido said his administration turned Dutse, into real state capital with the execution of various developmental projects.

The outgoing governor also condemned his predecessor, Alhaji Saminu Turaki for not doing enough during his eight years tenure.
http://newswirengr.com/2015/05/21/well-sabotage-blackmail-and-intimidate-apc-govt-like-they-did-to-us-gov-lamido/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by hadura29(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
#shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ozoigbondu: 6:05pm On May 21, 2015
BabaOneChance never chim chon ching cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Trailblazer1(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2015
undecided
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
Interm of good governance and development, Sule Lamido really tried.
Btw, I heard he is out of the country to an unknown destination.
Hope his hands are clean?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2015
Exactly, give em no breathing space, blame every single thing on them, tell blatant lies and whip up sentiments, the APC PlayBook on how to get power

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by gwales: 6:10pm On May 21, 2015
Lamido is a sore loser

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by cleatoris: 6:11pm On May 21, 2015
APC never sabotaged nor blackmailed any PDP govt. But whatever you get as an opposition party, bring it on! Nigerians are ready!

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Mogidi: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
I support Lamido 100% on this one, the only thing I won't support is kidnapping 200 muslim girls in Chibok or wherever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by jorlons(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2015
I pity the opposition party (PDP), if this is how they intend to play oppOsition politics.

SMH for this ppl.

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by politricks: 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:
I support Lamido 100% on this one, the only thing I won't support is kidnapping 200 muslim girls in Chibok or wherever.

How wont you support him?
Was APC responsible for 'Born troway'?
Were they responsible for 'if u hear anybody say change stone them'
Were they responsible for the various hate adverts carried out by Fayose?.
All these contributed to PDP'S failure.

12 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by nerodenero: 6:26pm On May 21, 2015
The same Lamido who ran like a mad man to Jonathan to help secure the release of his sons that EFCC arrested. I hope the new government will review and revive the case and get justice for the people of Jigawa whom his family looted.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2015
I hope he knows the meaning of sabotage

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Super1Star: 6:29pm On May 21, 2015
...... and you could not arrest them and charge them to court for crime against the state?

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by baybeeboi: 6:31pm On May 21, 2015
just as expected, but Sule Lamido is a Northener.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by OduaVanguard: 6:35pm On May 21, 2015
Lamido is a learner. Even if that is his/ PDP strategy, you don't divulge it to your opponent. Now the APC will prepare and preempt their moves. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by lights: 6:39pm On May 21, 2015
Lol, isnt this the ldiotic man who's son is under investigation and GEJ was blackmailing him with threat of EFCC? He'll probably be among the first batch of ldiots to end up in Jail.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by atlwireles: 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
All is fair in political war. APC gave us the play book, we intend on following it to the letter.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by hassan85(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
Pdp were blackmailed cos de failed. If de use same method with apc, de have 16yrs to experiment dt. Waste of time oga lamido. Mr Backer is gone soon ur name wil nt be recorgnised in d media
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by nonaira: 6:46pm On May 21, 2015
I actually support this.

APC started it, PDP plans to finish it grin grin grin grin

I don't blame them, when their opponent was playing dirty, I bet they didn't think the other is watching every dirty move they were doing and plan to replicate it when times comes. Babaonechance go suffer it seems like it. He go battle Mend, militants and Lower Niger wanters in SS, Biafra wanters in SE and now one of his own vow to replicate their art up North. So SS, SE and North. Plus, the entire nation is expecting him to achieve all the miracle promises he made during the campaigns. Jesus, I bet even GEJ is sitting somewhere laughing his ass off.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
Do your worst as long as its not criminal cos the law of the land would prosecute all criminals

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by 2fine2fast(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2015
You will be doing that from Jail.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by size40: 7:32pm On May 21, 2015
U want to sabotage and intimidate APC from where u have run to? Come back home Mr Sule Lamido because outside won't save u.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by BlackTechnology: 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmm

Buhari pray wellllaaaaaooooo
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
just as expected, but Sule Lamido is a Northener.

And you have something against a 'northerner'??
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by baybeeboi: 8:09pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

And you have something against a 'northerner'??

Which do you want, ''yes'', ''no'' or explanation?
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by ba7man(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
The "Sabotage" PDP did on themselves and Nigerians is what led to their defeat.

APC simply capitalized on it.

PDP is still sabotaging themselves further as we speak.

That party is dying.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
baybeeboi:

Which do you want, ''yes'', ''no'' or explanation?
which ever suits you
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
ba7man:
The "Sabotage" PDP did on themselves and Nigerians is what led to their defeat.

APC simply capitalized on it.

PDP is still sabotaging themselves further as we speak.

That party is dying.

Not 'dying'....'DEAD'

1 Like

Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by CSTR2: 8:27pm On May 21, 2015
All is fair in love and war.
I expect PDP to use the AIT and sun newspapers to full effect.
They shouldn't forget to plant moles in high places that will expose the inevitable scandals that will emerge from the old man's govt.
These are interesting times to live in Nigeria.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by BushidoBlue(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

Not 'dying'....'DEAD'
Hahahahahahahaha...... well that's your opinion. Anyway time will tell.
Re: We’ll Sabotage, Blackmail And Intimidate APC Govt Like They Did To Us’-Lamido by baybeeboi: 8:28pm On May 21, 2015
sarahatuba:

which ever suits you
hmm!
I will go with ''Neither'' for bashing issues.
I don't want any bashings.....reason i left my statement that short.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Declears Tuesday 2nd Of February Public Holiday / See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi / 11 Dead As Security Operatives Attack Pro Biafran Protesters In Rivers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.