Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] (43873 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2015
A suspected member of a kidnap syndicate arrested weekend in Ajah area of Lagos State has confessed that his gang was hired by driver of their victim, one Obinna Akammadu.

The suspect, identified as Solomon Ugoji, was reportedly rescued from a mob that was about to lynch him, by policemen attached to Area ‘M’ Command, Ajah.

He disclosed that Akammadu, the driver, informed him and his colleagues, now at large, that he was going to pick his boss, owner of Victoria Water Service, from the airport last Saturday.

According to him: “The plan was that we would kidnap the woman on reaching Lekki, take her to a hide out around Ajah/Epe, from where we would call her relatives and demand for ransom.”

He said they had succeeded in kidnapping the woman, but ran into traffic at Ajah. The woman jumped out of the car and raised alarm.

Narrating her ordeal to police, the woman that was almost kidnapped, who does not want her name in print, expressed surprise over what she described as a movie.

She said: “I was shocked when the men opened the door that was supposed to be locked. But for God’s intervention, I do not know what would have happened to me.”

Confirming the incident, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, said policemen on patrol noticed the struggle in the vehicle and intervened, adding that policemen were on the trail of the driver and two others.

He disclosed that the suspect would be transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, for further investigation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/our-victims-driver-hired-us-says-suspected-kidnapper/

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by dave2meek(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
FTC hahahahahah...gringrin
Moral of the story you need to be weary of the people you employ as domestic workers be it househelp or drivers for the days are evil.

27 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by dave2meek(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
Land for sale grin grin
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Olamitisoji(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Nah person wey close to you fit do you pass and it go pain you sote. Just stay wise and alert. If you have a driver just know that your life is in his hands. Wicked World.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by adanduka: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
People should learn to drive themselves sha.

10 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
Aru
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
Incase
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
Adighi ama ama

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by ArchEnemy(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:
Because of this?

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/our-victims-driver-hired-us-says-suspected-kidnapper/

it is time for our night meeting.

Flash me when this gets to front page
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by loomer: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:

The car for come wait the owner for airport?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by KMB: 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
God help in this world o....
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by adanduka: 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Because of this?

Yes.
Just the way evil househelp(s) experience make mothers care for their kids themselves.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
He said they had succeeded in kidnapping the woman, but ran into traffic at Ajah. The woman jumped out of the car and raised alarm.
That's why we should always thank God no matter the situation we find ourselves

sometimes obstacles can be a blessing in disguise

41 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by KMB: 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:

I wonder o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by boman2014: 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
o boy, no be small punches this guy received

13 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by adanduka: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:

Was it because he picked her from the airport that he planned to kidnap her?

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by ArchEnemy(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:

Yes.
Just the way evil househelp(s) experience make mothers care for their kids themselves.
there are some peeps who just won't drive themselves
Eg.. some bosses of big companies, elderly people etc
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by loomer: 7:51pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:

Was it because he picked her from the airport that he planned to kidnap her?

You read the story?

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Mickop(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2015
Na to go do testimony for church o'.
naija police sef, must they beat him!
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Something like dis happened to someone i know some months ago.
Though d driver ran away.
The madam was tied with rope and put in d boot of d car.
Her husband and d househelps were locked in d toilet and the kidnappers drove away. The woman escaped by opening d boot from inside where she was locked.....
God helped d woman dat day....she was found on d ground beside d bush and was carried by travelers passing by.

Nothing wey we no go see for dis naija.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by adanduka: 7:54pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:

You read the story?

No, I didn't read it cry
I doubt you understood the story after studying it.
He informed his partners of their incoming target's location and probable route. Even if she was in her office and it was time to go home, they could have still planned and executed something.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by loomer: 7:56pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:

No, I didn't read it cry
I doubt you understood the story after studying it.

The plan was to kidnap her wen they got to ajah.

Therefore if them no know say she de come from airport, how them wan take know wen she de reach ajah?

1 Like

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by LarrySun(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2015
Detective Lot: I don't think the driver is innocent.

Daniel Famous: Now what are you talking about?

Detective Lot: What if it was the lady who desired to be kidnapped?

Daniel Famous: With all due respect, sir, I think you're crazy.

Detective Lot: Before you start running your mouth wild, listen to this. What if the lady anonymously threatened the driver? She could have called the man with a strange number and an altered voice, ordering him to kidnap her.

Daniel Famous: Why would she do that? It doesn't make sense.

Detective Lot: She could have coerced the man to kidnap her and make him demand for a large sum of money for ransom. The man would collect the ransom and drop it at a designated place. She, after being released, would go and get the ransom. The money would automatically be hers; a sum of money she would not get if she honestly asked her husband.

Daniel Famous: How would she just coerce the man to do it?

Detective Lot: She could have taken one of the man's daughters hostage.

Daniel Famous: That makes sense, but far-fetched. I think she and the woman could have planned the kidnap.

Detective Lot: Maybe.

Read more about the adventures of Detective Lot and Daniel Famous here: www.nairaland.com/1083003/brand-cain-complete-novel

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by olayincar(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
See his mouth
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by ayusco85(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
How a woman mistakenly used her husbands weed for thyme

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2015
is dis d change we need 4rm buari?
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
See as them disfigure the guy sharpaly.
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by chillybrandy(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
Wonders shall never end. That's why is very important to work with trustworthy people.
Re: How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] by Sijo01(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
I love the woman's boldness. Those are the type of people I love to hang out with. Thank God for your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.