Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? (572 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? by bingbagbo(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
Revelation 1:17

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

brrrr......Isnt this enough to believe that JESUS IS THE FATHER?

Can an angel be the first and the last?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? by johnw74: 2:01am On May 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

It's enough to show that Jesus is God (the Word)
even children know the Son is not the Father
the Son is God along with the Father.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning me in of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

You don't believe the Bible and you don't understand the verses you do quote.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? by enilove(m): 4:49am On May 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

When you read the chapter of the bible ,did you just stop there or you read further ?

If you have read further you would have read that Jesus ,in chapter 3 , told us that he has a Father and called the Father his "God ".

Revelation 3:11-12, 19-22 KJV
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. [12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. [20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I am not a Jehovah witness but what you said is very WRONG AND MISLEADING.
Jesus said he has a Father in heaven in plain terms .
Many Muslims would have been converted to God but for this SATANIC MESSAGE , they question our faith and doubt the gospel .

Pls read your Bible very well and stop unnecessary argument that can lead you to hell .
Re: Jehovah Witnesses, Have You Seen This Scripture? by bingbagbo(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? / Bokd Evidence That Shows Islam Is The Right Way... / Photo- End Time!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.