Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. (543 Views)

El-Rufai: The Worst Job To Have In Nigeria Today, Is To Be A Governor / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. by taiwow100: 9:11pm On May 21, 2015
Apparently every body wants to rule Nigeria, Some people will go as far as ruling the world.
If you were to be in buhari's shoes what will you do for your country.

Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
huh!
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. by podosci(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
I would call an emergency meeting of which all the senators, house of rep members would be present. The Top and bottom Politicians would be Present..The Govnor and ex Governors would also be Present.
Infact every single Politian serving and retired would be Present.
Then, do the wise thing and blow myself up with all of them, making sure the bomb is strong enough to wipe them all out.
That's the sacrifice I would make for Nigeria..I would take one for the team.
Nigeria can have a fresh start..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. by donkross1(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2015
podosci:
I would call an emergency meeting of which all the senators, house of rep members would be present. The Top and bottom Politicians would be Present..The Govnor and ex Governors would also be Present.
Then, do the wise thing and blow myself up with all of them, making sure the bomb is strong enough to wipe them all out.
. grin wayray re oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria Today What Will You Do. by redsconsult(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2015
podosci:
soro niyen

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike / FT: Fuel Shortages Cripple Nigeria / Imo PDP Expels Araraume And 19 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.