Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (98646 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by inimitkel(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2015
Biblical facts...ain't surprised
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 12:24am On May 22, 2015
SporaD8:

I never knew u r this hopeless, woulda ignore u from d onset.
David wasn't compel to worship half-unclad by any man/God, that was his personal choice to appreciate the Lord's goodness in his life.
The scenario we have here say's, "SA pastor strips..."
You lack common comprehension of d scripture. God love it best when you praise him out of your own volition not when u r being forced by mere mortals like yourself to observe worship.
The mechanical aspect of applying the scripture, like you are trying to display here, by your faith adherents is what give rise to Religious fanaticism. Desist.

Come on, he didn't touch them. Forget what the headline says. Look at them in other pix smiling and stripping their own clothes. Obviously they weren't forced. It was definitely out of their own volition. He might have exhorted them or suggested to them or shown them the relevant scripture, but forced they were not.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by elantraceey(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2015
All of you screaming biblical fact please point out in the bible where we were told to worship uncladundecided

If you have no knowledge of the word of God please just keep quiet that try to interpret the word with your own wisdom .

David danced unclad , look at the word danced , not prayed or worship , he was dancing with clothes on at first then the spirit came upon him and he just had to take them off, he wasn't asked to or compelled to .
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ManTiger(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2015
I thought SouthAfricans are just jealous,
I never knew they are bunch of Retards!
Tufiaka.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by SporaD8: 12:44am On May 22, 2015
Abuamam:

Come on, he didn't touch them. Forget what the headline says. Look at them in other pix smiling and stripping their own clothes. Obviously they weren't forced. It was definitely out of their own volition. He might have exhorted them or suggested to them or shown them the relevant scripture, but forced they were not.
You are as mentally blind as you are physically. Am now convinced you are typing with the aid of a Braille.
Simply check the pictures and re-edict all your earlier post.
David also commit adultery, does that also make adultery biblical?!
Saying you are sick upstairs is an understatement!
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by azezola(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2015
This Religion self and all this cowboys pastors.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by mohisi: 12:53am On May 22, 2015
That's why I love islam this nonsense can't happen in islam
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by mrbillz(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2015
Oluwa ku suru! Wonder what could have happened to human race if religion leaders were God ¤in fela's voice¤ i sorry sorry oo...

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by olajosy: 12:57am On May 22, 2015
My ppl perish because dey lack knowledge... Rapture go be like film trick 4pple's eye 1day... I pray u and I make am ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by encryptjay(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2015
Da fuq is this?!!! Such gullibility is shameful.
I weep for some folks sha especially ladies.
Bf deceive you, Pastor deceive you undecided
2-0

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by iamord(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So merciful
and n'ggas have no chill with their stupidity.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by iamord(m): 1:21am On May 22, 2015
UnknownT:
After they will blame everything on foreigners. Sometimes I wonder how backwards South Africa would have been had it been Mandela expelled the whites after he became president
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by iamord(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2015
joshadedapo:
This end time period will be full of madness. The bible had said it and I believe it.
this is another madness. You don't need to be told that such will happen!
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by iamord(m): 1:24am On May 22, 2015
themodernman:
That's the essence of the Holy Spirit...only Him will draw you & teach you the right thing so as not to be swayed around by all manner of doctrines....

I feel like writing a book.
this is not about doctrine but identifying plain stupidity. I don't need to open the bible before I know that this chaps are doing nonsense. That's common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by M4gunners: 1:28am On May 22, 2015
END TIME CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by iamord(m): 1:44am On May 22, 2015
elantraceey:
All of you screaming biblical fact please point out in the bible where we were told to worship uncladundecided

If you have no knowledge of the word of God please just keep quiet that try to interpret the word with your own wisdom .

David danced unclad , look at the word danced , not prayed or worship , he was dancing with clothes on at first then the spirit came upon him and he just had to take them off, he wasn't asked to or compelled to .
they are dumb as well. This just has to do with common sense. You don't need to be told or giving signs!. Alot of them on here that are insulting these peeps are also brainwashed as well. Only that theirs is not noticeable as compared to this peeps

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by nwakaibeya1: 1:47am On May 22, 2015
judgement has come:John 6-65-67 here Jesuschrist made it clear that he doesn't need everyone hence many of CHRIST disciple turned back&didnt follow him again ?it shows#many who met JESUS CHRIST when he came before rejected him& now you didnt meet him physically even now and you CLAIM that you love jesuschrist ?this love must be called to questions by the power that be and thats why we said no matter how you pretend to love jesuschrist you are a suspect until the world of justice clears you and can't you see with your spiritual eyes that you must be genuinely questioned and thats why we told humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of justice has come Jesuschrist has comeback, the light has come, the mantle has come&judgment has come&All humans must investigate it even as we have declared and given them the authority to investigate us&confirm did they do it?even though they claim to know Jesuschrist and even sleeps on the same bed with Jesuschrist and continue to shout the name of Jesuschrist whom we say his kingdom has come and they have never discredited our revelation? Who gave them the authority to discredit? Or don't they have eyes anymore to know who is speaking or dont they know the conseqences of vain challenge? It simply means that humanbeings are chameleons especially the so called prophets and pastors and apostles because if I called any of them on phone now and say I have problem they at once will prophesy and speak in tongues that they don't understand and give bible quotation that is full of parables which they also don't understand and series of fasting and night vigils etc but now where are they even with all our truths and revelation concerning the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come again they kept mute? It simply means that he that kept silence on an allegation has agreed? We have spoken to you and the world once again and who on earth can battle with God of justice? Don't forget we also told you that it's at night that we know who is who on matter how humanbeings pretend&suppress the truth and only time will tell the revelation of God is a gradual process and manifests at his appointed time for him to use those foolish things to shame those who think they are wise
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by themodernman: 2:02am On May 22, 2015
iamord:
this is not about doctrine but identifying plain stupidity. I don't need to open the bible before I know that this chaps are doing nonsense. That's common sense!!!

You may say that but not everyone can be as wise as you are.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by EmekaBlue(m): 2:42am On May 22, 2015
wht do u xpect frm savages

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by soilsista(f): 3:15am On May 22, 2015
I didn't want to believe this so I decided to Google the church. It's in Sosha! Thixo buya cry
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by samsonebenezer: 3:27am On May 22, 2015
See ingnorance ,mumu member

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Mystiqme: 4:11am On May 22, 2015
SporaD8:

You are as mentally blind as you are physically. Am now convinced you are typing with the aid of a Braille.
Simply check the pictures and re-edict all your earlier post.
David also commit adultery, does that also make adultery biblical?!
Saying you are sick upstairs is an understatement!
Lol. The person you are arguing with is a devoted Muslim and has his own motives for pursuing that line of argument. It's not what you think it is. wink
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by bezimo(m): 4:23am On May 22, 2015
The so called deliverance look demonic. Which kind deliverance would promote the exposure of the bodies of women? when it should be the opposite in a saner atmosphere. Very unclean practice under strange influence.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Burger01(m): 4:32am On May 22, 2015
This is nonsense and madnessangry

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by fyneboi79(m): 4:57am On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
pastor Awilo logumba

blue-film pastor

www.Bleep.com director

likes of rev. king

thunder na u know wetin u dey wait for

see food
hahahahahaha. Chei!! Una no go take creativity and laugh kill person for here
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by waldigit: 5:00am On May 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I saw this while browsing on Facebook and its very disturbing .This pastor of a 'church' named End times disciples ministries in Gauteng ,South Africa made his members strip and then he marched on them during an evening Live Service yesterday 20 May 2015 .Read the shocking story (4th pic) and see photos below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/05/shocking-pastor-strips-female-members.html

Mental illiteracy is a disease but spiritual illiteracy is a disaster[b][quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=33971531]I saw this while browsing on Facebook and its very disturbing .This pastor of a 'church' named End times disciples ministries in Gauteng ,South Africa made his members strip and then he marched on them during an evening Live Service yesterday 20 May 2015 .Read the shocking story (4th pic) and see photos below

Mental illiteracy is a disease but spiritual illiteracy is a disaster

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 5:02am On May 22, 2015
If my Pastor try dis for church, the kind slap I for tear am, him never see am before.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by front247: 5:06am On May 22, 2015
All dis gullible Christians
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by lanre316: 5:39am On May 22, 2015
jay2smart19:
God u are merciful

Either that or he doesn't exist. Otherwise, sh*ts like this won't happen in his name.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by agurza(f): 5:48am On May 22, 2015
If this were to be in northern Nigeria some mumu will be talking trash about north and Islam. Now what do they have to say about this one
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Tonason: 5:49am On May 22, 2015
This one is pure and true Agent of darkness, yet people's eyes will not open to the truth, because they are looking for miracles. The man is using magical powers to manipulate these people.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by sam4ni: 5:50am On May 22, 2015
What do we call this madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.