Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (98630 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2015
Tomfrench:
y must u bring Nigeria into a southafrican matter
because we are the most religious people I have ever seen but yet yeye..
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by caye(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2015
I have a feeling that since Nelson Mandela died, economic disaster has gradually taken over south africa, thereby making Africans to resort to our last option- religion.
Unfortunately, the religions we believe in were created to enslave us, make us inferior to other races and nations and disable our ability to forge our own dream.
The Christian religion (which started as an acceptable cult) is now being permeated by mentally- deranged men and women whose goals are just 2: money and power.
It is a pity that Mandela's dream for South Africa and the whole of Africa will have to take sometime , due to our inability to loosen our minds, take risks to free ourselves economically and love ourselves.
Yet, I believe it can be done but it will require us being able to pay the price: sorrow, tears and blood.

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by BabaOneChance: 7:48am On May 22, 2015
Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai! I must visit this church and tell them that what they're doing is haram. Damburuba!
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
This people re daft meen haba
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by MKO4ever(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
lilmax:
I guess they can die also if instructed undecided......the worst part is that you see only ugly girls with no shape,no sexy girl at all cheesy

grin you nor be better person grin
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by MKO4ever(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2015
South Africans.......
That is why you will continue to see plenty of them in Synagogue church even after the last tragedy
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by kraftykc(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
common sense has eluded a lot of religious nigerians...

Comprehension has eluded you too.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by AmasB(f): 7:58am On May 22, 2015
Rubbish
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by mechanics(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2015
Hmmm, nawa o, and dey want to believe he's a real pastor, d oda time was a pastor forcing his membas to eat grass, may God show dem d truth.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by AMI3(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2015
Na person future wife bi that oo. Guys make una shine una eyes. When i c dis kind thing fear de cash me. If the so call pastor has mind to pose 4 a snapshot 4 this kind of act. I wonder what happen behind close door or camera.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by skytreader(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2015
Mystiqme:

Lol. The person you are arguing with is a devoted Muslim and has his own motives for pursuing that line of argument. It's not what you think it is. wink

Seriously? We argued a bit back-and-forth a few times. Never woulda guessed that he's a muslim. I decided to let him be wiv his arguments...if having the last word would make him happy, so be it.

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Lanretoye(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2015
yeye girls, if u see dem for road tell dem hi na shakara dem go do. my head don catch dem, Pastor bleep dem well well.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by xtervaganza(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2015
So happy I'm no longer a christian
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2015
kraftykc:

Comprehension has eluded you too.
I didnt mind reading it...so its not about comprehension...its about hw africans have gone mad because of religion... angry
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by jstriker442(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
bro na S.A o, nt nigeria.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by ralphGBP(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2015
onyeguy:
Humbled congregation , anyway I love attending such church where ladies go off necked shocked

Did any body know their branch here in Naija
lol I can't laugh
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by SkyEmmanuel(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2015
This is just disturbing. sad I never thought humans with such ignorance walk the face of earth. In times like this some people should reflect on what the bible would say about this. Even Jesus Christ in all his glory didn't attempt such madness. undecided
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Jambsupport(f): 8:32am On May 22, 2015
cowleg:
xup? Been long no see
Yes, how u?
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Bluffly: 8:37am On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I pity some ignorant Christians undecided undecided
Correction!!! Some ignorant people and not Christians. If you are a Christian you are a Christian. Going to church does not make one a chistian.

Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Nobody: 8:41am On May 22, 2015
EazyMoh:
How come no one is blaming Christianity for this act?

Err.....maybe because no one was killed? undecided
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by tlops(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2015
Later they will say Nigerians are taking their jobs..
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by emmyblow: 8:46am On May 22, 2015
God will judge everyone according to there action, END TIMES IS NEAR.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by 2rutalk(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2015
Noncenical Nonsense
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by gbengus26(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2015
That man must stupid, he is not a pastor, how can somebody that call him self pastor will doing such a thing to his congregation members, this man need to be arrested.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by udmydearest(f): 8:51am On May 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
mydear they are not Nigerians.... They are south Africans, can one bring this bullshit to Nigeria?
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by spencekat(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2015
So people don't read the Bible to know when they are being deceived or not?.Miserable and idiotic 'pastor' like him.You can't brainwash somebody like me with all these senseless acts by so called Pastors.
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by Moana(f): 8:55am On May 22, 2015
They are even smiling for the camera
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by EazyMoh(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Err.....maybe because no one was killed? undecided
Lol! Good one!
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by EazyMoh(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2015
ignis:

Why will you blame Christianity for the act?
I dont know, may be because Islam is blamed for every wrong doing of Muslims?
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by uwalakathankgod(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
lol this is end time pastors
Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by EazyMoh(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2015
virus04:

bokoharam nko?..dis one and boko wich one worst..muslim boy.....i just say make i chek ur profile...i knw u must be a muslim..coz a christian can't say this..so what are we blaming christianity for..??
Lol! Believe what you want.
What am trying to point out is that if a Muslim commits a crime and claim its Islamic, that doesn't make it so (just like a similar case above), you shouldn't condemn the religion, but rather the perpetrators. The 99% of Muslims in the world do not and will never act violent for the sake of Islam. Bd we keep telling you those barbaric sets of semi humans are not representing Islam- if you want to condemn/insult/fight them we are even happy to join (like Saudi bombing Yemen Houthi criminals) But leave Islam out of it. Like you did Christianity in this topic. QED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More