Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] (31621 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AND WITH THIS YOUR BITTERNESS AND HATRED FOR NIGERIA LADIES YOU SURE SAY YOU GO FIT GET THE LOVE YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR SO?

i'm in a relationship with a foreign girl bro. i dont look these nigerian gold diggers twice. they aint shiit to me. fvck them undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Akiika: 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
....and where are the interviews?
Petty mediocre seeking fame with picture with fellow dunces!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by joshadedapo(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THE BIITCH IS SURELY LOOKING FOR A PRESIDENTIAL PENISS. BUNCH OF USELESS BASTARD GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided

MTCHEEEEW

haba did she chase u for dream? Let her be na.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by ZUBY77(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
i no know,@ bolded,u mean she took all the pix in d same Location

Yes.. She took them at the same summit..

Or how else do you gather 8 West African presidents in 2 days?
She just took pictures... Interviews include microphone or writing pad or recorder.

Same blouse, same skirt, same hair. Same place, same photographer, same fake smile.

We the lords know the game.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by cmecproblem(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
PHOTOSHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
See this Agbaya of a Woman Copying that Little Nigerian Girl who Interview so Many Presidents and international highly placed Government Officials!! SMH for Her!!

Copy Copy Cat!!

she's what your harlot mother and prostitute sisters can never be

Useless nonentity

Otu nne i ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i na nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by scachy(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
Caracta:
Same day? Same dress?

Two days? Same dress?

Good one.

I wonder oo
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
Then what does interviewing them get to do with me?? sad
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by mydex93(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THE BIITCH IS SURELY LOOKING FOR A PRESIDENTIAL PENISS. BUNCH OF USELESS BASTARD GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided

MTCHEEEEW
Wow!!!..u re just such a mistake of a human...what did Nigerian women do to u..thats if ure not a nigerian urself..this forum is meant for adults plz..so dnt come pouring out ur frustration here
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW

Otu nne i there
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by mattonnairaland: 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
Nansence, na picture she go there go snap?
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by deelobe: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=33972420]See this Agbaya of a Woman Copying that Little Nigerian Girl who Interview so Many Presidents and international highly placed Government Officials!! SMH for Her!!

Copy Copy Cat!![/quothe]

BAD BELLUS! NO LET AM GIVE YOU DYSENTERY.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by kings09(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
So wat shld hapn. CNN reporters interview dozens of global politicians each day yet its not deemed as a record. So wats d point of dis gist. Next news pls...
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by chukslawrence(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Zuriel Oduwole in the making
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by IVORY2009(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:

i'm in a relationship with a foreign girl bro. i dont look these nigerian gold diggers twice. they aint shiit to me. fvck them undecided

I dey laugh grin relationship with a foriegn girl my foot grin thesame you dat uses the monika "Irunoobo" "dickrider" and as a female grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by STEVENcrack(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33972221]Star actress and mother of 3, Omoni Oboli, has disclosed how she interviewed 8 current African Presidents within two days. Read her account below:

http://omonioboli.apps-1and1.com/if-its-a-dream-dont-wake-me-up/#more-198[/quote

Must all your posts make front page.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by mydex93(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:

and woe betide a Nigerian girl that ever thinks of even having anytin to do wiv u... thats if all ladies could be like me...even tho I avent met u..Guy ur comments jst makes u irritating to me..and to so many other reasonable ladies out there
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Shaw007(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
pheyikemi:
Nice one, she's too cosy wiv the Ivory coast prexy, but where the hell is the left hand of the Ivory coast prexy fa!? undecided
i feel say nah only me see am, someone said she might be scouting for a presidential penis, hmm!

Okro dey draw sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 21, 2015
mydex93:
and woe betide a Nigerian girl that ever thinks of even having anytin to do wiv u... thats if all ladies could be like me...even tho I avent met u..Guy ur comments jst makes u irritating to me..and to so many other reasonable ladies out there

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by ibknaanii(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2015
Am confuse ooo, need better explanation. She those Presido's dey one meeting nii and sheee was fortunate to be dir dt day cos u can't convinced me say those pix wasn't taken in Same room, Same place, Same country and Around Same time.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Acekidc4(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2015
opiaoku:

she's what your harlot mother and prostitute sisters can never be

Useless nonentity

Otu nne i ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i na nna i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Excuse Me Nameless Bastard, do I know you and your Generation!!

Your Past Present and Future Generations are not even up to my Harlot Mother's Levels!! From your Post up there,I can see you are from the Igbo Tribe!! Now I understand!! You're just a Product of a smelling and Rotten Sperm!!

Fooolish Son of an Unknown Poor and Poverty-Stricken Generation!!

You Should never Fvck with Acekidc4 Rat!!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by timinpharm(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
pheyikemi:
Nice one, she's too cosy wiv the Ivory coast prexy, but where the hell is the left hand of the Ivory coast prexy fa!? undecided
ma thought exactly...

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Excuse Me Nameless Bastard, do I know you and your Generation!!

Your Past Present and Future Generations are not even up to my Harlot Mother's Levels!! From your Post up there,I can see you are from the Igbo Tribe!! Now I understand!! You're just a Product of a smelling and Rotten Sperm!!

Fooolish Son of an Unknown Poor and Poverty-Stricken Generation!!

You Should never Fvck with Acekidc4 Rat!!

Hehehehehehe this guy is playing with fire

btw

do you know you're a product of dog's sperm?
no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300

Useless dog's sperm

Hopless nonentity
Thunder fire your Hopless mother
die die die Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your ancestors there

Otu nne i ebea

don't jones whenever Bloodykiller comments get that dog's sperm grin cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Tumm(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

SMH for You and Her!!Go Kiss her Left Ass NaNonsense
How you take know say ah never Interview any Government Official?? You Know me Ni

I better kiss her ASS than kiss ur lips...I nor need to no u coz e clear say u b bad belle...
I see say u get beards for ur pinshure, wetin kid come dey do for ur name?

Ur wahala plenty
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW

No wonder you're "seaching4lovee"? grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by pickabeau1: 10:51pm On May 21, 2015
funny she looks decently dressed compared to when she met GEJ and her bōobs were on national display
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Chibokgame: 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
Nna only one smile she get?

See as she dey repeat the smiles.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Tumm(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
mydex93:

Even Congo babes na foreign so far nor be 9ja...I get d guy point
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 10:58pm On May 21, 2015
Tumm:

I better kiss her ASS than kiss ur lips...I nor need to no u coz e clear say u b bad belle...

Ur wahala plenty

He's a product of dog's sperm that's why his face looks so pitiful like a rabid dog

like father like son bingo jr
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
Tumm:

Ur wahala plenty

He's a product of dog's sperm that's why his face looks so pitiful like a rabid dog

like father like son bingo jr
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
Nice. Those papas too dey feel that pretty babe.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by therapisteve(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
The Niger President resemble Martin Luther King no be small oo... Abi Him be Martin Luther Prince ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Unveils Apartment, Donates Land For Army Veterans' Building / Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.