Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] (31619 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 21, 2015
Ok... She got lucky!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by ikombe: 11:17pm On May 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
See this Agbaya of a Woman Copying that Little Nigerian Girl who Interview so Many Presidents and international highly placed Government Officials!! SMH for Her!!

Copy Copy Cat!!
dont hate cause u can never be like her till u die cry
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by ikombe: 11:18pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THE BIITCH IS SURELY LOOKING FOR A PRESIDENTIAL PENISS. BUNCH OF USELESS BASTARD GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided

MTCHEEEEW
Bad Belle is Allowed grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Acekidc4(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
ikombe:
dont hate cause u can never be like her till u die cry

For this your Fooolish Statement, I will Make a Person out of your Fvcking Useless Generation!!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by alobam1: 11:48pm On May 21, 2015
Is her bosom now standing and not saggin anymore?You all know it was sagging one time like that grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by adisa204(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THE BIITCH IS SURELY LOOKING FOR A PRESIDENTIAL PENISS. BUNCH OF USELESS BASTARD GOLD DIGGERS CALLED NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided

MTCHEEEEW
Did u just call a mother of 3 boys a bi*ch,lest I forget she s still n her husbands house ,not a divorcee ,scandal free life .She needs to be celebrated I call her a #supermom,u think it's easy to manage children ur husband and career and still be on track,her political view is her personal business I don't care I just feel she should be celebrated .

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Tafee(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GEJ TILL 2019
wake up
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2015
Until she interview Gambian President, Then i know she has interviewed a man with his own mind and decision not all dis American Bulldogs and ass lickers

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Acekidc4(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Hehehehehehe this guy is playing with fire

btw

do you know you're a product of dog's sperm?
no thanks to your mother who forks random dogs just for #300

Useless dog's sperm

Hopless nonentity
Thunder fire your Hopless mother
die die die Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your ancestors there

Otu nne i ebea

don't jones whenever Bloodykiller comments get that dog's sperm grin cheesy

You no Sabi Insult sef Ewu!!
Go learn Insults from Vjsmiles or SonofMark, Ok Kid!! You are Not Ready to go to War with Me cos ah ma End and Handicap your Miserable Career Kid!!

But if you think you are Up for it, then Bring your Best shots. But Seriously Kid Ama Whup your Damn Sorry Ass!!

Alberto2k, Orijin101, Fulaboy and Vjsmiles come and See this New Little Kid that wants to do Insults Battle with Me!! Pls feel sorry for this Damn Foool for Calling out a Pro and a member of the Nairaland Association of WEED Smokers Like Me!!gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Askgoogle(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2015
i was thinking i'm the only one that notice that. How come its two days?
Caracta:
Same day? Same dress?

Two days? Same dress? Same furniture?

Good one.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Nobody: 12:12am On May 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Go learn Insults from Vjsmiles or SonofMark, Ok Kid!! You are Not Ready to go to War with Me cos ah ma End and Handicap your Miserable Career Kid!!

But if you think you are Up for it, then Bring your Best shots. But Seriously Kid Ama Whup your Damn Sorry Ass!!

Alberto2k, Orijin101, Fulaboy and Vjsmiles come and See this New Little Kid that wants to do Insults Battle with Me!! Pls feel sorry for this Damn Foool for Calling out a Pro and a member of the Nairaland Association of WEED Smokers Like Me!!gringrin
Guy, easy with the boy. . . he is still an abecedarian grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2015
Ivory Coast is a bad boy...
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by inimitkel(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2015
Good one...She's one actress still sense making

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by YabaLeftist: 12:52am On May 22, 2015
I can see she has only one skirt and blouse.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by inimitkel(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2015
Moana:
Niger presido na fine boy o grin
The guy looks like Martin Luther King Jr
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by proudlyhandsome: 1:25am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW

Someone got me upset and i was still squeezing my face as a result of what the person did when I bumped to this your hilarious post. And i laughed so much that people around were asking me if their papa was crazy......... Lmao!!!!!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Orikinla(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2015
Good. And she is well dressed like a responsible married woman unlike when she had the private screening of her movie for President Goodluck Jonathan in Aso Villa. Married women should be decent and dress well.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by UfuosLaLa: 1:50am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW
If u think say e easy Go try am na. It does'nt Mata if u're a guy, 1 or 2 of those Presidents may be interested. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by kuuljay(m): 3:02am On May 22, 2015
pls what does OBOli mean in yoruba.the language dey confuse me
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by nannyo(f): 3:21am On May 22, 2015
i believe the various Presidents just finished from a meeting. she met all in one venue. evidence- same cloths, same furniture.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 4:08am On May 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

i don't know you so go and smoke weed and fork your mother as usual or let the rabid dog do the job

dog's sperm like you

see hin face like his father the rapid bingo

son of a harlot i can see you're a newbie here for meddling with Bloodykiller in politics section

Useless nonentity

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by opiaoku: 4:10am On May 22, 2015
Orijin101:

Otu nne i there
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by olapaulyahoo: 5:31am On May 22, 2015
Wa oo
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by darkjorse: 5:54am On May 22, 2015
She no change clothes for 2 days? Na lie no woman go do that. Photoshop
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by unite4real: 6:22am On May 22, 2015
So she wore the same clothing I 2 days
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by ChiSun27(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW

Stop being an 'advanced' fool.

So because she's a Nigerian....she is now a bitch right?

Learn to celebrate your own person.
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by missfranca: 7:13am On May 22, 2015
Tumm:

How many u don interview, common ward councelor, u nova interview...u dey shake ur head for her, ur neck go soon break.
Bad belle.

lalastical........tell am
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Moana(f): 7:34am On May 22, 2015
inimitkel:

The guy looks like Martin Luther King Jr
he is still fine o cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Acekidc4(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2015
Orijin101:

Sure Boss!!Will go easy on the Fooolgrin The Boy is just a Stupiid Kid!!hehehehehgringringrin
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by tabolaji: 8:03am On May 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

MTCHEEEEW

Haba wetin she do u na. You see her for dream?
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by Acekidc4(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2015
opiaoku:

i don't know you so go and smoke weed and fork your mother as usual or let the rabid dog do the job

dog's sperm like you

see my face like my father the rapid bingo

I am son of an harlot you all can see I'm a newbie here for meddling with Bloodykiller in politics section

I am a Useless nonentity and I do suck my Mother Pusssy every night!! I am a Stupiid Product of a Watery Sperm!!

Otu nne i ebea

Ah never even start to dey Dish out Insults to your Useless Rat filled generation and you don dey Vex!!hahaahahahagringringrin Such gullible act from a bastard Son of an Unknown Family!! No Cry you Hear!!
Re: Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos] by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
See this Agbaya of a Woman Copying that Little Nigerian Girl who Interview so Many Presidents and international highly placed Government Officials!! SMH for Her!!

Copy Copy Cat!!

My GOD!!! How shallow can you be?! angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Unveils Apartment, Donates Land For Army Veterans' Building / Ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante Snubs Davido In Atlanta / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.