Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (33947 Views)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by TS2(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
the soldier did wrong.... why bring the husband into this. ?

You women are naturally selfish it's unbelievable. You did NOT mention anything about what she did IN PUBLIC to another woman's husband. Your concern was that what he did was wrong. What if he let his orderly brush her?
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by dedons: 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Kai this story have different versions!!!!! grin grin grin
According to the one I heard......
Lady was driving a bigger car and tried intimidating this man with a lesser quality than hers.....During the fracas hers was dented,she came down slapped the man while shouting on top of her voice.....that wasn't enough for her her,she had to call her husband.The husband being a top military officer rushed down with his boys.
The drama took a different turn when the husband got there and saluted the man the wife slapped!! Turned out the slapped man is her husband's boss..the boss was like,I see! You are the one giving your wife power.He turned to the lady and told her to return the slap to her husband or one of the boys will do it.....
Your imagination should tell you how everything ended grin grin
chai...nairaland don get too many liar mohammeds.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:37pm On May 23, 2015
misreal:
u sure sound like the woman in question.if I be de man I go form boyfriend oh
lol
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:
grin grin grin
and what is this supposed to mean do you get paid for being in front page. Why are some people so childish
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2015
Jwhizzy:
Miss, and what will you rather the soldier do? slap her? perhaps walk away like a gentleman? smh

twas just my view
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2015
uboma:

What should he have done then? Beat her black and blue?
no
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
davide470:
The soldier did the best gentlemanly resolution ever invented. We need more like him.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
400billionman:

See her mouth.
If nah you dem slap, you no go fight the person ? Smh.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by dedons: 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
freshvine:
I witness similar thing some time years back. An anti robbery police patrol team has this scheme of making money every night and this was one of the night I fell victim to their nefarious antics.

Their modus operandi is way laying of night crawlers returning from late night parties, arresting them and taking them to station for bail fee ranging from 2k to 10k. Guys usually pay and ladies who couldn't afford the fees usually satisfy the officers on night duty or you get your aSss behind bars properly the next day. The have a makeshift detention lounge at the station and if you didn't cooperate as others are doing invariably you land into the real cell the following morning.

There is this young chick they caught... Hot, young, tall and full of ajeboistic tendency and the way she rattle her queen's English shows that the Nigerian police were no where near a Los Angeles police County she normally should have given her time.

"do you know who I am? do you know the crime you are all committing (police) against me? My boyfriend won't take this shit from you guys.. . I left him in the club to get something outside and when he gets to find out I am here, he would sue you all for what you are worth. .. " she continously rant.

A call was put through to her boyfriend and the poor guy immediately arrived the police station which time was past 2am.

Guy: Goodmorning officers. My fiancée told me she is held here against her wish (pointing to the girl already on chain for her attitude)

Police :Are you the boyfriend?

Guy: Yes. My daddy is.. .. (big time prominent politician)

Police officer : (gave him a thunderous slap) You are under arrest for arm robbery and your girlfriend here just confessed. Besides we know your father chief... ... You can call him up now.

See gobe. we the detainees burst into laughter
grin

are you the eldest daughter of Liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
thotsofnaij:
No he did right. The woman assaulted him in many wrong ways. First she assaulted him as a human being, as a man and as an officer. He showed he was an officer and gentleman by not hitting her and showed restraint by forbidding his orderlies from dealing with her which must have pained them. Since she has shown that she is a tiger in public it means she can also do it in the homefront afterall charity begins at home.

I see points in ur words
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Spaxon(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
TS2:

You women are naturally selfish it's unbelievable. You did NOT mention anything about what she did IN PUBLIC to another woman's husband. Your concern was that what he did was wrong. What if he let his orderly brush her?
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by possibilita(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
Dat police 4kup y e no call him wife to come help am fight d lady or call him wife and ask d lady to call her husband so his wife can slap d husband as payback
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by GogetterMD(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2015
eesy:

and what is this supposed to mean do you get paid for being in front page. Why are some people so childish
As the story is now funny nko? Is it a crime to let out a chuckle?
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
dedons:
chai...nairaland don get too many liar mohammeds.
hahaha...he still read it....Yimu
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by samally: 4:02pm On May 23, 2015
WombRaiders:
This story is true. I cannot stress this point any more.

A woman got into an altercation with a military officer in mufti at the airport. The woman slapped the officer and just as the officer's orderly was about to pounce on the woman for hitting his boss and senior officer in the Nigerian Army, the officer restrained him.

It then dawned on the woman that she had messed up big time. The officer simply told her that

"madam you are not going any where today until you call your husband here."

The woman pleaded for forgiveness but the officer simply told her to call her husband that she should count herself lucky that he does not fight women. The woman then called her husband in between tears.

The husband rushed down to meet his wife. On seeing his wife with a strange man and two stern looking soldiers, the man politely asked his wife what the problem was at which point the officer smiled to him and offered him a handshake and introduced himself.

The officer then turned to the woman and said

"since you don't respect other people's husband, I want you to give your husband the same slap you gave me on both his cheeks."

The officer warned her that she must give him the same hot slap or else she will repeat it until he was satisfied.

The man did not speak to his wife for over a month. grin

Man...were you there that day when it happened
Anyway..I really enjoy myself that day....Because the woman turn to be stupid and I teach her lesson that day.
it happened on Tuesday noon at jimetta Yola town.
Shalom
@Op the man too is a nairalander and we're both reading now.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
The soldier fuccked up, after acting like a man he ended it with a childish behavior...Why ordering a woman to slap your fellow man when you know women are just bunch of trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by anath(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
This not fiction I experienced mine in Warri, wen the husband came he didn't ask the Army anything understand his own wife has bleeped up the nxt tin is to pounced on her big time wife was crying the army started begging the man to leave her and they forgave the man
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Ewuro4: 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:

The beauty of NPF grin
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by lezz(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Funny how no one is referring to the obvious rot in the civil orientation of Nigeria here.

a woman slaps a military man in plain clothes should be no more spectacular than if she had slapped a civilian. (by the way a woman initiating physical assault against a man is plain dumb).

in any civilized clime, it becomes a police matter. Yes, the military man calls in the police , if he didn't react on impulse with a resounding slap.

last year in the UK two civilians killed a British soldier on the street in day light. they stood on the road brandishing their weapons until the police came in to arrest them. no British army was seen attacking or burning civilian houses or shops. mind, the assailants were of Nigerian descent.

the idea of a military or uniform class with special powers without due process is still a worrying trend in our collective psyche .
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by freshvine(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
dedons:
grin

are you the eldest daughter of Liar mohammed

It happened at the olu obasanjo police station in Port Harcourt. They patrol the GRA axis that house all the happening clubs in the city.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by tivta(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
. Wtf are you saying? A woman slapped a man the said she bring her husband and slap him, if the soldier had slapped her girls like you will scream woman abuse. Woman are fond of looking for trouble but can't stand the heat. Its girls like you that slap men and expect the man to look away, never start what you can't finish. Absolute rubbish.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Ngokafor(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2015
kolidave:
In this case it is normal and acceptable to deny the wife. Na that period I go claim driver......
Husband : whats the problem woman, are you ok?
Military Officer : madam is this your husband?
Wife: *Inbtw tears* yes hes my husband
Military Officer: give him the exact same slap you gave me
Husband: *starts sweating profusely* em em ehn em oga officer actually im not the husband, im the driver.her husband sent me to ask her hope no problem grin grin grin

grin grin grin...lolzzz!...as in one time!
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by vislabraye(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2015
WombRaiders:
This story is true. I cannot stress this point any more.

A woman got into an altercation with a military officer in mufti at the airport. The woman slapped the officer and just as the officer's orderly was about to pounce on the woman for hitting his boss and senior officer in the Nigerian Army, the officer restrained him.

It then dawned on the woman that she had messed up big time. The officer simply told her that

"madam you are not going any where today until you call your husband here."

The woman pleaded for forgiveness but the officer simply told her to call her husband that she should count herself lucky that he does not fight women. The woman then called her husband in between tears.

The husband rushed down to meet his wife. On seeing his wife with a strange man and two stern looking soldiers, the man politely asked his wife what the problem was at which point the officer smiled to him and offered him a handshake and introduced himself.

The officer then turned to the woman and said

"since you don't respect other people's husband, I want you to give your husband the same slap you gave me on both his cheeks."

The officer warned her that she must give him the same hot slap or else she will repeat it until he was satisfied.

The man did not speak to his wife for over a month. grin

Hahahahaaa..... . To marry insolent woman is risky
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by chronique(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2015
In a democratic setting? Not possible. I'd simplyy walk away at that point,knowing fully well that under military rules,they are not permitted to beat women.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by stingbreed(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2015
FaskRolce:
Ghen ghen....I don't know what will make a respectable woman slap a man asides sexual harassment.

Mtchewwwww

U GET SENSE
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
since Ishilove has decided to comment here then I outrightly no word like that accuse her of pushing this nonsense to frontpage.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by dokyOloye: 7:40pm On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
The soldier must be an abokki or an islamist.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by ABbless(m): 5:40am On May 24, 2015
Blessmira:
To err is human n to forgive is divine. She should have bn forgiven. Bt d woman should take time o to avoid "pack ur bags n leave my house, I no marry u again" grin

actually, to err is this woman cos to forgive am go hard grin
Blessmira:
To err is human n to forgive is divine. She should have bn forgiven. Bt d woman should take time o to avoid "pack ur bags n leave my house, I no marry u again" grin

actually, to err is this woman cos to forgive am go hard
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by OBB77(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by Fourwinds: 7:44am On May 24, 2015
Spaxon:
i like what d officer did. Some women hardly forsee d consequence of deir actions.
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by funlord(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
grin
If na me I go beg the soldier men make I slap the hell out of the stupid woman 4 not knowning how 2 distinguish an army uniform from a keke napep drivers own!
Re: True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble by heeds2532(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That After Marriage Couples No Longer Find Themselves Attractive? / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! / Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.