Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE (800 Views)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2015
While over 2000 nigerians have reportedly signed a petition asking yale university to withdraw the PHD award it gave to Madam Ngozi okonjo iweala, another petition found on change.org is asking the same YALE university to ignore the former petition. please friends, what is your take on these petitions? please be objective...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by podosci(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
The Nigerian Polity is currently heated.....Although Yale would have maintained neutrality by not giving the minister the award in the first place.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by baybeeboi: 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
those who wrote those petitions are just being stûpid.
What's their business?
We cannot find a way to petition our state Governors,ministers and senators who are busy squandering our resources but we go as far as Yale to petition An award given to someone.

How do we grow as a Nation?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by CyberWolf: 11:04pm On May 21, 2015
Where is the counter petition let me sign angry

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by Maxymilliano(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2015
Jobless twerps mistaken Yale for Lasu ...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by chronique(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
Don't mind the overzealous mor0ns. If they have been writing petitions against their leaders who squander their wealth,I'm sure Nigeria would have move farther than it is today. It didn't occur to them that the folks at Yale don't reason in the stupid way theyy reason. And I'm quite sure that if you ask majority of them to defend their certificates,they wouldn't be able to. Overzealous internet activists.
baybeeboi:
those who wrote those petitions are just being stûpid.
What's their business?
We cannot not find way to petion our state Governors,ministers and senators who are busy squandering our resources but we go as far as Yale to petition An award given to someone.

How do we grow as a Nation?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by BiafranMan: 11:55pm On May 21, 2015
Has the so-called yoruba group petitioned against Tinubu, the criminal, has they sent him to jail for all his atrocious acts? Just because ngozi is a biafran. Mad mad people
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Jobless twerps mistaken Yale for Lasu ...
ha ha ha ha ha u got me laughing!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 23, 2015
BiafranMan:
Has the so-called yoruba group petitioned against Tinubu, the criminal, has they sent him to jail for all his atrocious acts? Just because ngozi is a biafran. Mad mad people
our people say that charity begins at home! maybe the people you are talking about have no home or what? ...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
chronique:
Don't mind the overzealous mor0ns. If they have been writing petitions against their leaders who squander their wealth,I'm sure Nigeria would have move farther than it is today. It didn't occur to them that the folks at Yale don't reason in the stupid way theyy reason. And I'm quite sure that if you ask majority of them to defend their certificates,they wouldn't be able to. Overzealous internet activists.
thanks for such post! excellent comment! we need people like you to start forums! u just nailEd it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: 26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers / MTN Nigeria Affected By Fuel Scarcity And May Shut Down Within 24 Hours / Nigeria's Most Wanted Con-man In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.