Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Secret Of My Beauty – Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secret Of My Beauty – Omotola (487 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of My Beauty – Omotola by greghamite: 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
By Junior Otabono

Nollywood screen goddess, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has revealed the secret behind her sexy and charming body.

The actress took to her social media pages to reveal the secrets on how she keep her skin to glow

In apparent response to frequent inquires by fans on how she is able to keep her skin glow, Omtola revealed her secrets on her social media pages.

“Many asking how I keep my skin glow. 1. I drink a lot of water 2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep 3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers ( my mum’s secret) 5. Peace of mind … hope at least one tip helps…” she posted

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/secret-of-my-beauty-omotola/

Re: Secret Of My Beauty – Omotola by excellentmomma(f): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
Good tips

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Shows Off Her N700,000 18-carat Gold & Diamond Piaget Wristwatch / Video:the Most Anticipated Video “enemy Solo” From Congolese Legend Awilo Longom / D.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.