Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra (7044 Views)

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos / The Voice Of The Oracle... A Message To Uncle Ifadele, Ifadavido And Ifasophia / Ojukwu Our Moses Nnamdi Kanu Our Joshua The Biblical Interconnectivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 3:18am On May 22, 2015
having the same spirit of enough is enough of hindering behaviors we tolerate from fellow blackie

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by HungerBAD: 4:05am On May 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 5:27am On May 22, 2015
Satan is a Black man - Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHqCBdlAtM

Lets stop pretending we never pondered this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Nobody: 7:31am On May 22, 2015
grin Your words are strong, bro! shocked

While I remain unsure about whether or not I want an independent Biafra, I know for sure (from my encounter with him on Facebook) that I do not like Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 7:55am On May 23, 2015
Kanu tours Anambra/Enugu State near Ezu River where scores of executed human bodies were found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKTfYpi3Io

(non graphic link)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by bigfrancis21: 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
I'm shocked by Nnamdi Kanu's words. He doesn't deserve to be in his position at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:
I'm shocked by Nnamdi Kanu's words. He doesn't deserve to be in his position at all.
Nnamdi Kanu is a thief, I know that dude personally. Those guys are only fighting for their pockets thats why Biafran fight has faction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Fulaman198(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
I'm glad that my Igbo homies BigFrancis21 and Radoillo don't like this guy, his words are shocking. It's like he hates all blacks and Africans. He wants to wipe himself and the rest of us blacks from the face of this earth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by bigfrancis21: 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
slimmy05:
Nnamdi Kanu is a thief, I know that dude personally. Those guys are only fighting for their pockets thats why Biafran fight has faction

This is interesting to know. The guy isn't mentally healthy. I could barely even watch that video till the end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by bigfrancis21: 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
Fulaman198:
I'm glad that my Igbo homies BigFrancis21 and Radoillo don't like this guy, his words are shocking. It's like he hates all blacks and Africans. He wants to wipe himself and the rest of us blacks from the face of this earth.

Yea Fulaman.... wink

He doesn't seem to think of himself as 'black' or 'african' and preaches hate agains black people, supporting white racial injustice towards blacks. He cites the wicked ones amongst blacks as his reason, while forgetting that wicked ones are found amongst all races and no one race is prone to nor exclusively has the right to wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

This is interesting to know. The guy isn't mentally healthy.
A very close friend of mine, her name is Chiderah Akabuo, she is a presenter in Tennessee for radio biafra, Kanu came to Tennessee and they went on tour to like 6 to 7 states in US. He wasn't remitting any funds for these presenters to function well. He wanted to sleep with and was able to get some. So they had a huge unresolved misunderstanding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Fulaman198(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Yea Fulaman.... wink

He doesn't seem to think of himself as 'black' or 'african' and preaches hate agains black people, supporting white racial injustice towards blacks. He cites the wicked ones amongst blacks as his reason, while forgetting that wicked ones are found amongst all races and no one race is prone to nor exclusively has the right to wickedness.

Sadly, there are black people like that in every group. Self-haters that keep black people from advancing. It seems that in every part of the world, blacks seem to have some blacks who are against them. Whether you can in America, whether you are in Nigeria, whether you are in England or France, there are blacks who don't want blacks to come together in order to ameliorate ourselves. It's a bit dis-heartening, but all we can do is move on and feel sorry for those that propagate white supremacy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 11:50pm On May 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Yea Fulaman.... wink

Kanu ultimately wants the same objective as anyone unwilling to commit to a One Nigeria vision. If one accepts Nigeria, then you have to accept that imperialism was good for the area, tacitly feeding more into a paternalistic role the Brits had to play for Blacks own good.

I will never know the true perception from neighboring Africans who refuse to relate to the Biafran cause. I still hate how Kanu slanders other neighboring cultures in an attempt to preach a Free Biafra message. A free Biafra message I agree with on principle, but I've never been in their shoes to know if the slander is justified. His screaming appears to fall on a large following of intelligent ppl's ears who, for starters, are supporters of Biafra independence.

I wonder if Kanu's approach would work for me, he says the same things I wish upon many fellow African Americans. Wasting resources on black ppl who'd kill upstanding blacks for the dumbest reasons. I wish outsiders stop endorsing our "pro black" pimps who turn a blinds eye to this type of black violence, but always quick to blame whitey, who admittedly have done their fair share of damage. We need to blame black's "Slavery or Willie Lynch syndrome that made them do it" angry my ancestors were slaves too, no excuse.

Obama My Brother's Keeper initiative (his only direct action to help Black ppl) will likely go to yet another failed rehab and redeem these savages program, instead of helping Blacks who are trying but stabbed by their own ppl in the back for a pair of New Jordan's... Most African Americans think I'm out of my mind for saying this.

I could go on, but a common crazy spirit with Kanu is the only redeeming quality we probably match.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by UnknownT: 12:19am On May 24, 2015
So much hate from that Radio station/Director. I tuned in and I was wondering if he keeps badmouthing every country, who will Biafra form an alliance with. The dude's approach to the cause is a dangerous one. I may tune in again May 30th for the remembrance grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Mrval20(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2015
Listened to him once or twice and I really learnt a lot; history-wise. Most of the things he talks about are realities and quite educative for young people like us.
However, I don't really like his approach. I really think all the historical events he digs up should be for enlightenment purposes only, not to further instill hate in the minds of the gullible.

I think he'd be more respected if, after digging out these historical events, he goes on to preach forgiveness, while still canvassing for the recognition of the State of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by dckelvin(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Obama really said this? grin
DEY THERE NAH. .U TINK SAY NA ONLY YOU SABI DEM WELLA?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
dckelvin:

DEY THERE NAH. .U TINK SAY NA ONLY YOU SABI DEM WELLA?

hm..Be patient, still loading

Do I think I know them (Yorubas) well enough? Lol. No.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Wulfruna(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=dckelvin post=34180035][/quote]

Wait. Did you just assume Slimmy was Yoruba because he 'released" some dirt on this Nnamdi person?

Why are Nigerians, nay, Nairalanders, like this? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by VintageCocktail(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
You people are making KANU and radio Biafra famous, never new they existed until I tuned in to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
VintageCocktail:
You people are making KANU and radio Biafra famous, never new they existed until I tuned in to nairaland.

Welcome aboard! wink cool

We should start our own online and/or pirate terrestrial station. I'm thinking about it, Im feeling the need to bleed on the world too with same spirit as Kanu's.

The voice of blogging.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by VintageCocktail(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Welcome aboard! wink cool

We should start our own online and/or pirate terrestrial station. I'm thinking about it, Im feeling the need to bleed on the world too with same spirit as Kanu's.

The voice of blogging.

Good luck
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Good luck

Whether you hate him or love them, beside every good man is a good, stable woman.

Kanu is desperately trying to make us envious of his success in this picture. It's working embarassed lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Olypeppy(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
Seriously that guy is insane...that's nt a good way to fight for independence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Nobody: 2:04am On May 29, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Whether you hate him or love them, beside every good man is a good, stable woman.

Kanu is desperately trying to make us envious of his success in this picture. It's working embarassed lol
I've always him to be a womanizer. He is just one of those random thieves that fight for their pocket
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Nobody: 2:07am On May 29, 2015
Wulfruna:

Wait. Did you just assume Slimmy was Yoruba because he 'released" some dirt on this Nnamdi person?

Why are Nigerians, nay, Nairalanders, like this? undecided
don't mind the ignorant dunderhead. The fact that I am Igbo doesn't mean I won't point out the obvious scam of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra by Stillfire: 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
These silly miscreants need to be stopped now! It would be suicidal to trust the intellectual capacity of any African secessionist from experience. There's always that stench of madness in their ideologies. This is how Boko Haram and MEND started. They usually sell the tale of being disenfranchised (which is most cases is often true) to gullible people who can't separate the wheat from the chaff, and then you find out the methods they use to carry out their vision is appropriately termed puerile, clueless, fanatical and the communities become worse than they were. The Nigerian and eastern governments better stop this now. Who is this Nnamdi Kanu that feels he can speak for Igbo people? Who did he consult? Are eastern governments just going to keep quiet until we have another boko haram on our hands?

(1) (Reply)

I Want Someone To Teach Me American Accent / See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photos) / Darapo Mo Egbe Omo Yoruba Atata (odua) Lori Fesibukuu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.