Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures (36957 Views)

See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Swaggzkid: 12:16pm On May 22, 2015
My 2nd best leader after Late president Musa Yar'adua. grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by karovictor: 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:

DELTANS please come and defend your governor with pictures on developments...

I know there is only one bridge in Asaba as at today.
dat guy did notin here over here...he rubbish delta state fund...to d extend he open an uncompleted shoprite...he need EFCC attention
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by shigoslim(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
And we keep on celebrate mediocrity in south-west. AMAlA people in Ibadan keep celebrating mokola Fly over bridge which is not up 3kilo metter hnmm tongue............... The funniest part of it is that when my ppl 4rm south-south or south-east saying they were going village we 4rm south-west believed they were truly from village not knowing we living in era of illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Myself2(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
komek:

I was watching CHANNELS TV and saw a sponsored advert about the achievements of Uduaghan, I just shook my head. If not for the fact that Nigeria is a state where anything goes, Uduaghan would have replaced Ibori in jail. The only thing I know he did was cheap nature of movement within the state by providing those buses.

Is the bridge at Asaba supposed to be at the interbau round about? Another of his achievement is removing the lump on his head...st.u..pid animal

LOL @ removing the lump on his head as an achievement
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by trila01(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
wolelove:
I will show you. It's more better than Delta that has nothing to show for despite their huge allocation.
guy d third pic is dat of akwa ibom
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by godwin120alex: 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
To be he is the best governor.Not the governors that use mouth to cut iroko tree.He got a huge allocation and he worked with d money.
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by godwin120alex: 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
To me he is the best governor
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Anyi3(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

You must be foolish

Lagos state borrows money in lieu of oil receipts from Akwa Ibom's oil wealth.

How can you borrow in hope of another man's resource?

This is why Aregberascal the Ooni of Gbese kept putting his ugly nose into NNPC accounts.

When we call you parasites nah go dey shout Rule 2

Daft lazy jealous plebs

Rewrite please. The above makes no sense. Thanks
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
Impressive...
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2015
Anyi3:

Rewrite please. The above makes no sense. Thanks

How you go understand

Olofo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by uwakmfonabasi(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
kudos to Akpabio, he is a promise keeper
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Johnsmartinyang(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2015
juicee1:
pls stop this nonsense. Fashola is miles ahead of apkabio.

hilarious: transformation agenda of goodluck jonathan
Please educate us? Is it the streets in AJ city or isolo or ijegun or ketu.....or by blaming GEJ for armed robbery in Lagos?abeg

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by shizzleStar: 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
I so much love this man.
God bless Akpabio. cool

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by tunde300us(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2015
I dont know why ppl resort to insults just to make a point.Anyway the money ur governor spends paying almost 500 mopos and entourage wherever he goes in uyo is just a tip of the ice berg.Now he has a life pension of unbelievable proportion.
Please give us the names of the water projects in akwa ibom and other places in and how they cover the state as a whole
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
tunde300us:
I dont know why ppl resort to insults just to make a point.Anyway the money ur governor spends paying almost 500 mopos and entourage wherever he goes in uyo is just a tip of the ice berg.Now he has a life pension of unbelievable proportion.
Please give us the names of the water projects in akwa ibom and other places in and how they cover the state as a whole

Fool Tinubu is on life pension for 8 yes now

Go and sort your house first before putting your ugly nose into another man's state.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by Anyi3(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

How you go understand

Olofo

Lol why would I argue with your lot. When arguing place your points. Name calling doesn't buttress your fact.
You are here fighting for politicians. Governors using the wealth of Nigerians to work. You're here fighting for them as if it's their personal money they use to build bridges. The problem with a good number of Nigerian youths.
I totally have nothing to learn from you

Now continue the name calling.
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by aresa: 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
lmao at village bridge to nowhere.

This is another one of his ridiculous and thoughtless projects just like the dormant and unused football field.

Akwa ibom projects update after 8 years in office and the largest budget in Nigeria.

1 library in 8 years.

1 unused and dormant football field

1 village bridge to nowhere.

This is just too sad and pathetic...smh

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by tunde300us(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2015
@wombriders,pls the names of the water projects and where in akwa ibom they are serving.
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by aresa: 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
tunde300us:
@wombriders,pls the names of the water projects and where in akwa ibom they are serving.

Overhead plastic water bottle water works after 8 years in office and largest budgets in Nigeria..

lmao.....

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by sokera: 2:48pm On May 22, 2015
Why do Nigeria government commission new roads ?
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by thexzy(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2015
That'§ ma hoodz
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by thexzy(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
aresa:

This is another one of his ridiculous and thoughtless projects just like the dormant and unused football field.

Akwa ibom projects update after 8 years in office and the largest budget in Nigeria.

1 library in 8 years.

please Mr. Man, contest and become a governor, so we can see what you can offer coz if one governor no try una go complain. Even the one wey try small una go still complain......Which one you dey na?
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by DiademSh07: 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:

A thread that only use pictures as evidence?

In what way(s) Fashola better Akpabio

What am I reading?
You mean Akpabio is a good governor just because he fancified Akwa ibom while akwa ibomites kept suffering?
I have an akwa ibom friend who stays in Warri and he always snorts whenever you tell him Akpabio is working. He'll say and I quote ''Na bridge and road we go dey eat. Go to the town &villages and see people suffering''.
If that's what you call good governance, then you're a dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2015
tunde300us:

Abeg stop posting rubbish here. 500 Mopols? Do you know thats FAR more than a squadron's composit unit? I happen to know Akpabio's detail, and believe me it's not as flambouyant as what youve heard in your beer parlour gist.
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by HzRF(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

What am I reading?
You mean Akpabio is a good governor just because he fancified Akwa ibom while akwa ibomites kept suffering?
I have an akwa ibom friend who stays in Warri and he always snorts whenever you tell him Akpabio is working. He'll say and I quote ''Na bridge and road we go dey eat. Go to the town &villages and see people suffering''.
If that's what you call good governance, then you're a dumbo!
Same here
I have a childhood friend in Lagos
An upcoming artist, tell me Fashola is d best and he will tell you to go and die
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by DiademSh07: 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:

Same here
I have a childhood friend in Lagos
An upcoming artist, tell me Fashola is d best and he will tell you to go and die

Fashola pays his workers salary for a start. That can't be said of Akpabio despite the millions allocated to him!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by HzRF(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
DiademSh07:

Fashola pays his workers salary for a start. That can't be said of Akpabio despite the millions allocated to him!
We haven't heared that doctors refuse to work due to non payment this yr
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by DiademSh07: 4:30pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:

We haven't heared that doctors refuse to work due to non payment this yr
The fact states that Akpabio owes his workers while Fashola don't.
That's part of the people's suffering my friend was talking about!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by bofoy(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2015
dre11:

165 projects.......

When I see politicians throwing numbers all around. I keeping finding faults in it...... Because am dead sure thus number is just exaggeration
ARE U FRM AKWA IBOM ? That man is not playing politice wit his people
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by bofoy(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
blackpriest0911:
I'm from Akwa ibom,let them ask Akpabio how much he built this bridge, Scam
u are frm were ? Okay speak IBIBIO wit me. A kede dia, ama dia mkpo
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by goodgood2(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
The State of Osun is not camera-friendly.
sosanova:
Sai Akpabio
Haters can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge
somebody should show us pictures from Osun state grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures by bofoy(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
aresa:

1 library in 8 years.

TALK TRUE DONOT BE ASHAMED SINCE UR MAMA BORN YOU HAVE U TRAVEL OUT OF SOUTH WEST BEFORE. Talk true u be christain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.