Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas (752 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by cherylrobinson: 6:52am On May 22, 2015
He said: “You said you love me, this is the time you have to show this love. I want to plead with you to submit whatever lethal weapons you have in your possession to the police. And if you refuse to do this, whether you are Yoruba or Hausa, the police will arrest you.
“Nigeria belongs to all of us and for the sake of our country, I plead with you to allow peace to reign.”

Fayose said that the crimes in the city would be investigated and those found guilty would not escape the tough hands of the law.

The Chairman of Hausa community in Ekiti State, Alhaji Adamu Imam asked the governor for financial aide for those whose property were damaged during the crisis.

Imam noted that the names of the thugs who attacked them will soon be made available for the governor and security agencies for necessary actions.

The police has come out and denied anyone died during the violence, they noted that only two persons sustained pellet wounds while 22 others sustained various degrees of injuries.

The Hausa community in Sabo, Ado-Ekiti was allegedly attacked by members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), who were allegedly under Fayose’s directions.
http://www.naij.com/443906-if-you-love-me-respect-my-words-fayose-to-hausas.html
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by shakazuldadon: 6:53am On May 22, 2015
K
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by baybeeboi: 6:56am On May 22, 2015
Fayose the mad oo.
Na Aboki e get mind d tell this kind thing.
Funny dude
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by politricks: 6:58am On May 22, 2015
The Hausa community in Sabo, Ado-Ekiti was allegedly attacked by members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), who were allegedly under Fayose’s directions.
How many 'allegedly' makes one sentence
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by Nobody: 6:59am On May 22, 2015
Honestly, this guy to me his trying to be a good leader but he lack some basic charisma. Lets see how events unfolds.
Check out APC as they elect the new senate leader today here: http://www.naijablower.com/apc-to-elect-next-senate-president-at-party-primaries-today/
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by zenith4biz(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2015
Y
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by Nobody: 7:03am On May 22, 2015
Fayose doesn't tolerate bullshit from the Haus feudal lord of his tribe men, he gives them tit for tat.

I respect this man so much

Fayose my hero also

2 Likes

Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by realborn(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
Olusola10:
Honestly, this guy to me his trying to be a good leader but he lack some basic charisma. Lets see how events unfolds.
Check out APC as they elect the new senate leader today here: http://www.naijablower.com/apc-to-elect-next-senate-president-at-party-primaries-today/

He brews trouble behind closed doors (refer to #Ekitigate) and pretends to be democratic out doors.

His crass style of politics is destroying our once peaceful state. May tranquility return IJN, Amen! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2015
'' The Hausas community was allegedly destroy by NURTW, under Fayose instruction''

Now he is asking them to return whatever weapons they have in their possession.
In as much as I agree with him on this, he should also ask those bandits who parade themselves as ''NURTW'' to submit their's.
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by boolet: 7:15am On May 22, 2015
Fayose is a joke!
Re: If You Love Me, Respect My Words - Fayose To Hausas by IamOpemipo(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2015
Afta injurin d helpless hausamen and destroyin their goods, it's now time 2 tel dem 2 submit dia weapon?? Talkin of double standard..wnt b surprised fayose has connection with the attck by the union guys.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted Bypower Bank In Ghana / Election Tribunal And Rivers State. / Tanbuwa Visit General Hospital By 2am. Laments On The Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.