Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Who Cloned Me (story Of fourteen Year Old Me) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Cloned Me (story Of fourteen Year Old Me) (1235 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Only Money Can Save Me [A short Fictional Story] / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cloned Me (story Of fourteen Year Old Me) by Raymand(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
This is an oooold story i wrote when i was 14, i found i found these old stuff on a very old diskette, those good old days when i had this small outfit called OSG comics cool the story is not professional (don't expect to learn new words tongue) but i just felt so excited so i upped it here 'unedited' read, i may put more older ones up, if you let me, read. . .

who cloned me? BY RAYMOND
Sara Payne, a very famous teenager who likes adventures, at the age of fourteen she had already solved three mystery cases, she is now eighteen years of age, and in college . " This is going to be a long vacation" announced the principal of the college "so go out and do something useful for your selves". Every one was so excited and happy including Sara. She had grand parents who lived in a town called Sunbow city, it was said that in sun bow aliens landed there and were adopting old people, while others said a mad scientist was using old people for experiments, but Sara loved her grand parents and wanted to see them. Her mother died when she was only two years old ,her father lived with her, and he were happy that she was going to see her grand parent's after many years.

"Bye Sara I'll miss you" said kadilo Sara's dad .On her way to Sunbow she boarded a train called the Zenith Express. There were less graves there and less of old people .The train stopped and as she got down she was given a note that read the old must go and the young must grow. Every one who visited Sunbow was given that note to read.
"Dad, mum I'm home "Sara yelled. As she got to her grand parents house. "Sara!" grid Edward, Sara's grandfather. "This is an unexpected visit what are you doing here?" Asked a voice furiously. "To visit of course" she replied .Then her grand dad paused for a second and his mood changed he was only pretending ."We knew you were coming Sara" said Elizabeth, Sara's grand mom, "come let's have dinner together, I invited the Simmons over they'll be here any moment from now". "The Simmons didn't arrive as planned. "Who are the Simmons ?"Asked Sara , "they are two old brothers who are never tired of having fun" Elizabeth replied. Then the phone rang, "I'll get it"said Sara as she rushed from the kitchen down the stairs,"hello?"but no one answered for then suddenly a voice said "the old must go while the young must grow, Edward"then the caller hung up. Grand dad it was addressed to you. "No they won't get me alive" he yelled. As he went out to get his car keys then he drove off
The next morning Edward walked in he did not spend the night, "where did you go I 've being worried about you"said Elizabeth,sara was upstairs getting prepared to look for a part time job at the clinic when she over heard Edward say"they've got him the old has gone" then Elizabeth shouted in distress ."Noooooooo o!" Her voice echoed all over the streets.
Sara went to work thinking and guessing what Edward meant. When she saw a strange ring lying on the floor it looked familiar but she didn't know where she had seen it last. "Is this DR Greg's office?" Sara asked. "Yes it is "replied the receptionist" his office is just two doors away you can't miss it". ,"thanks "Sara replied.
When she got to the office she met a cruel looking man what do you want? He asked. Sara paused and then she replied. " I am looking for DR Greg". The man smiled and said. "I am Greg what do you want?" the voice was the same one she heard on the telephone the other night. "I wrote an application the other day and i, "Then he intruded and said. "I know you are Sara Payne right? You've got the job as a night shift secretary". "Night shift?" she was suprised but she had to take It .
"Oh my, I'm late for work I better leave now "as Sara rushed from her room. "Take my car, here's the key" said Edward. As he gave her the key she noticed the same ring which she saw on the floor but she just thanked him took the key and left. On her way to work she saw the same receptionist that attended to her in the morning going with two police men with name tags case and Bob.
She later arrived there at ELEVEN 'O' CLOCK "your late sara"said the morning secretary. "But I saw you going with cops " Sara replied. "Not me I've being here all day waiting for you to take the night shift" he cried. "Are you positive you saw me?". "Yes I did see you". "That mean's they have my prototype". "Prototype?" you got to go meet me at hoopla's internet cafe and I'll explain "and he ran off. The next day Sara took her note pad and headed for the cafe to take notes from derrick, the secretary. When she arrived she saw him sitting on a chair she knew it was him because of the way he looked, "Derrick is that you?"she asked. "Yes, sit down" he replied.
"Let me explain what a proto type is, it is the clone of a person". Sara was so suprised her eye's opened wide while she put down what she heard " who fund's this thing" she asked.
"The mayor, in fact he's having a speech at the town hall today if you want to know be there" and he left.
When Sara reached home she knew her grand parent's were prototypes, her theories were first, the way Edward ran out of the house, and came back like nothing had happened And her grand mother Elizabeth in her medical report was told never to take any thing caffeine, which includes coffee but in the morning she took it without even coughing.
When Sara finally got home she knew her grand parent's suspected her. "Sara, stay here we are off to a conference" said Edward.
When they finally got out of sight she had the intention of going to the town hall because she knew that was were her grand parent's were of to. But she couldn't because CASE and BOB patrolled the street and they won't let her leave the house, but she had a plan she would leave through the back door.
When she got out of sight ,she got to the town hall , she saw Edward and Elizabeth, during the speech she ran to the mayor's office, locked it from the inside and started looking for clues that will link the mayor to the clone project. After searching many documents, she found one tagged: Operation Clone Sunbow, she took it with her. The mayor wanted to come in Sara had to leave and fast, so she used the ventilation hole that was screwed to the wall, they were many connections but she just entered one what she saw was amazing. It was the real people she saw Edward, the real Edward and others, she even saw the real case and Bob, all the people she saw were all there and lifeless except Bob who moved his hands.
"Help me " he spoke up she had to make a choice whether to open the huge tube like thing or to walk away, she opened it and Bob fell out, quickly he wore his police uniform," let's go I've got to change some things here in this city" he said. He was about to open the door when Sara stopped him "stop!" she said "we use the ventilation hole "
So Sara has saved someone, but can she ever find peace in Sunbow city? will she ever see kadilo again? what will happen to derrick? who can she trust? these questions will be answered in volume two, only on OSG comics .
REVISED- ---------- Thursday/ 6/2002,

*modified*
Re: Who Cloned Me (story Of fourteen Year Old Me) by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hehe. I'm too old to read your story! Print it out and show it to your nephews/nieces.

1 Like

Re: Who Cloned Me (story Of fourteen Year Old Me) by Pamperme: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
at least, let's know what happen at the end. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Write About? / Latest New From The Stable Of The Society Of Young Nigerian Writers / Announcement Of Penastory Love Contest 2016 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.