Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan (367 Views)

President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by martynns(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2015
Firstclass newsline gathered that the patience Jonathan said, "I will
make sure that I support my sister, the incoming First Lady to make
sure Nigerian women are safe."
The first lady spoke at the inauguration of the Defence and Police
Officers Wives Association Skills Acquisition Centre, in Abuja on
Thursday.
She said that the President was able to complete his four-year tenure
in office with ease because of the support he got from the military
and security chiefs in the country.
The President's wife said that the security chiefs in the country were
committed to democratic growth and were ready to sacrifice their lives
for national unity and democracy.
Mrs. Jonathan, who commended the service chiefs and the women
association for their support for the President especially during the
Boko Haram insurgency, urged them to sustain the patriotic efforts.
She urged the women in the society to pray for the security chiefs to
ensure that their efforts were successful.
"I want to thank all the Service Chiefs and all women associations for
their support for the President and my office.
"You have really sacrificed a lot to ensure Nigeria is safe. Don't be
tired but ensure that Nigeria is safe. Pray for their success in
finally keeping the nation safe," she added.
Mrs. Jonathan, who commended DEPOWA for the establishment of the
skills acquisition centre, advised the women to promote the use of
dialogue in the resolution of disputes in the country.

Source >> http://www.firstclassnewsline.net/2015/05/i-will-work-with-mrs-buhari-says.html
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by managermahmud: 8:08am On May 22, 2015
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by henchamb(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2015
Thank you aunty piss. Unfortunately mrs buhari may not need your flamboyant assistance
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by satelliteDISH(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2015
henchamb:
Thank you aunty piss. Unfortunately mrs buhari may not need your flamboyant assistance
Who told u so?
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2015
Mama Piss wants to Work with My First Lady!! No Way
We don't Need Clueless Person like You!!!
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2015
Mama peace! my personal person.
Re: I Will Work With Mrs. Buhari, Says Patience Jonathan by pxdaniel(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
This is the woman most Nigerians love to hate. I know she has a lot of flaws but one fact I love about her is that she's not bothered about whatever anyone speaks of her. She's bold, fearless, speaks her mind and greatly supports her husband even to the detriment of her health. I don't think Jonathan would have been so successful in life if he didn't have a woman of strong character such as her as his backbone. We'll surely miss your drama...farewell

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Ten Persons In Adamawa / Get Unlimited Code For Free Rocking Internet Facilities Here... / Bear With Us, Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.