Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (47222 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Photo: 52-year Old Woman Delivers Baby With Traditional Beads In Her Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Farnen(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
The gods are alive. We've found our new Chief Priestess.lol
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by sheshiahmad(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
Metaphysics
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by AfricanApple(f): 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
MARKone:
why is it stuffs like this only happen in yoruba land undecided

One day, one go commot with his/her permanent voters card.
I can't help but laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by daclint(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
That baby na pure native doctor she go be
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by MythAngel: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
I will say
This is a sham....I repeat its a sham.
Many questions un-answered... What's the beads made of : organic or inorganic material, if organic what nature is it, the strings .... Investigation should go beyond the child ... All those present at the child's birth should be checked if there hadn't been a conspiracy to cling to popularity or to enslave the already enslaved Nigerians to more superstitions hence driving us back into the dark ages ...
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
Dyt:
Yimu but u can call the baby Orishafunmi grin grin
or orishabiyi
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
eleko1:
undecided VICKYROTEX come see IYANGBALI pikin oooo cheesy grin.Omo orisa .IlekeIdi,come see ur handwork sad

cheesy afterall, shebi na you be the pikin papa. lipsrsealed

Her name na, Orishabunmi eleko. grin
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by koolguy88(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2015
This one na wash
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2015
eleko1:
undecided Any problem?The name dey give u headache?She is a goddess,amazon,a priceless mama cool

grin If I'm amazon, then you are ebay or jumia grin
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
Juju and it's backward mentality
Who believes this co.ck and bull story

The last time a baby was borning clutching a miniature Koran
Then one clutching a Muslim praying bead now regular beads
Always in the SW
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
MARKone:
why is it stuffs like this only happen in yoruba land undecided

One day, one go commot with his/her permanent voters card.

See as 10 day old baby come big like a 3-4month old
The reporter writing this news is more foolish that the juju worshipers that gave it

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by abbey621(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
If you believe this then you are a monkey's uncle! 52 year old birthed a child, post menopause, okay the Zobo is cold, so let me drink am a little. The child was delivered with beads in hand, impossible! This Zobo na brain freeze, drink at your own peril! Assuming we all don't discard the laws of anatomy and common sense, where the pix na? At least new born baby with such miraculous birth should have been snapped over and over again, only pix I see is that of a month old baby, I smell lies shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by kraftykc(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided
Berra go and gave your life to Christ and lead your baby in the way of the Lord; Ileke or no ileke

*SWERVE!!!!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by SmartKillinex: 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
3 word...idontbelievit.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 22, 2015
cbaba:
we never talk ur mind dey judge u. How do u expect me to biliv that a woman's womb can produce plastic from Proteins in her womb. No be even one bead, na assorted with rope again....chei thank God for school ooo.
oh oh jeez wat a brain U've got there, when the trumpet sound too don't believe grin
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ArchEnemy(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2015
gbens2000:
gave?
typo. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ArchEnemy(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
smiley
babyosisi:

The reporter writing this news is more foolish that the juju worshipers that gave it

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by taraknat(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm, signs of end time, draw this child to Jesus before she'll be used as a tool for the devil.

#iseeantichristhere#
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
ToughestTee:

U are a Fool wiv a capital letter F.
Oshi......oloriburuku
and you are a bastard... Omo ale... Omo Iran Kiran ekeji aja
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by MARKone(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

Nne, é si m si gini

maybe the mama use 'fertilizer' or the reporter is foolish like u said...fa ma nnor.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by baywatch84(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
Ileke and follow come earings abi? Instead make una flog the old mama say she Bleep for having a child at her age when her grandchildren are mummies already, well what else can I say conji na bas.tard
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by nwadiuko1(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
Illekehfumi
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by oshocall: 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
we should be careful of where we go to look 4 children when we are experiencing delay
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by nifemi25(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Editor1:
I smell Lies

She should have come complete with her leg beads, ear rings, shoes and headtie...with a strong letter from Sango.

Bead ko, Chain ni.

Abeg who knows the winner of the 2015 Presidential election in Nigeria...I am at an interview now.

Babatunde fashola won the president election .
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by HugoEagles15(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Niceeee

The gods of yorubaland are alive.. We don't worship god that was killed like a chicken on the cross or d one that like sucking human blood and fhucking small picking.

All the gods are fallen angels and demons. They have different names in different communities and nations. They control the world under their supreme leader, Satan. Their no. 1 weapon is DECEPTION which works in tandem with another major weapon, FEAR. With these weapons, fallen humanity is kept in bondage till each dies to enter a Christless eternity.

Yes, the Saviour died by shedding His blood for ALL. But He is alive forevermore. These gods many times demand for animal blood and sometimes, human blood. I ask you, WHY? because the blood = life = soul = man, which as image of God, is most precious to Him.

Your gods lead to hell and lake of fire where they themselves are destined. They want humanity to be with them there forever. Jesus came to prevent this for each person. Before Christianty came to our shores we were in darkness. Christ brought light to the southwest. Tell us what have your gods done for us? Baby 'born' with beads? Is that how to celebrate gods?
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
This account is not verifiable nor can it be. It may or may not be true. If true, it is the work of demons of the last days. We are going to have more and more of such till Christ comes. They must happen for people to be deceived in preparation for the ultimate deception of all: antichrist as 'God'!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Shaw007(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
So many strange things happening everywhere, this is very strange.. To the scientist in d house who will not believe , Oya sample ur ideas grin
she probably swallowed those beads meahn tongue
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by thexzy(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
Na Big Fat cow lie....personally I no believe
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by dannewlife(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Just one question, okay twosmiley.

Is there a possibility that these beads could have been worn on the baby?
Was there a video evidence or even a pictorial that the baby emerged from the vajay clutching those?

Until these questions are answered satisfactorily, this is a hoax!

Hoax indeed. Don't believe them one pence !
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by royallord1(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
honestly speaking......if dis is real....ahhh.
i will ask d child why she didnt clutch unto diamond or gold when coming to the world since she was permitted to come with sometin...she dey carry bead, nah bead she one chop....
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
This was obviously staged,it was stated that it was the tradition worshippers that announced that the baby was clutching beads,I think they just want cheap popularity,I think they got it cos some pple here already believed common! Its obviously a lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.