Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (47408 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand! / Photo: 52-year Old Woman Delivers Baby With Traditional Beads In Her Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by expozey(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
Hope this is not a stolen baby o. Just saying
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by isralkhaleed(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2015
Samirana360:
Yoruba and juju is lik father and son....Southwest people
pls reverse your comment !
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by femi4: 10:49pm On May 22, 2015
Omo Aye!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:

All the gods are fallen angels and demons. They have different names in different communities and nations. They control the world under their supreme leader, Satan. Their no. 1 weapon is DECEPTION which works in tandem with another major weapon, FEAR. With these weapons, fallen humanity is kept in bondage till each dies to enter a Christless eternity.

Yes, the Saviour died by shedding His blood for ALL. But He is alive forevermore. These gods many times demand for animal blood and sometimes, human blood. I ask you, WHY? because the blood = life = soul = man, which as image of God, is most precious to Him.

Your gods lead to hell and lake of fire where they themselves are destined. They want humanity to be with them there forever. Jesus came to prevent this for each person. Before Christianty came to our shores we were in darkness. Christ brought light to the southwest. Tell us what have your gods done for us? Baby 'born' with beads? Is that how to celebrate gods?
yeah. says dumb african man who thinks his own gods are demon and bad because a white supremacists that took his accenstors as slaves in the name of dead jewish god said so. Stupid blackman. The same gods that healed the sick and protected us long before invaders are now devils in the hand of dumb africans that summited their thinking falculty to mental slavery
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
yeah. says dumb african man who thinks his own gods are demon and bad because a white supremacists that took his accenstors as slaves in the name of dead jewish god said so. Stupid blackman. The same gods that healed the sick and protected us long before invaders are now devils in the hand of dumb africans that summited their thinking falculty to mental slavery

THANK YOU! I REMAIN A FOOL FOR JESUS. TIME AND ETERNITY WILL TELL THE TRUTH SOONER OR LATER.

YOU SEE, SALVATION IS NOT ABOUT ETHNICITY OR RACE. IT IS IN THE PEROGATIVE OF GOD. I THANK GOD I AM AN AFRICAN AND A NIGERIAN IN PARTICULAR. I THANK HIM FOR JESUS.

PLEASE, COME WITH US. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. I DO TOO WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU!
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:

THANK YOU! I REMAIN A FOOL FOR JESUS. TIME AND ETERNITY WILL TELL THE TRUTH SOONER OR LATER.

YOU SEE, SALVATION IS NOT ABOUT ETHNICITY OR RACE. IT IS IN THE PEROGATIVE OF GOD. I THANK GOD I AM AN AFRICAN AND A NIGERIAN IN PARTICULAR. I THANK HIM FOR JESUS.

PLEASE, COME WITH US. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. I DO TOO WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU!
mental slavery
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mental slavery

Once again, Thank you. I agree I am a slave of Jesus thoroughly. I wish I can serve Him more than I am presently doing. He is my Master and Teacher. He inspires me. He loves me so much and I love Him too. I try to live for Him, not even yet to the best of my ability.

Who is your own master? Who inspires you? You seem to hate Jesus. Why? What evil has he done? and to you in particular? I beg you, have a rethink! Beware, this antiChrist spirit does not come from God.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
omojeesu:

Once again, Thank you. I agree I am a slave of Jesus thoroughly. I wish I can serve Him more than I am presently doing. He is my Master and Teacher. He inspires me. He loves me so much and I love Him too. I try to live for Him, not even yet to the best of my ability.

Who is your own master? Who inspires you? You seem to hate Jesus. Why? What evil has he done? and to you in particular? I beg you, have a rethink! Beware, this antiChrist spirit does not come from God.
abeg serve your jesus that died like a chicken on the cross and lemme serve who ever I wanna serve.. What's up problem man.. I don't wanna serve a god that see nothing in slavery or killing... If you think my god is demon because your slave master told you s, then your own God is super demon cos he allowed slavery... Damn your god and your thinking faculty.
Re: Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
abeg serve your jesus that died like a chicken on the cross and lemme serve who ever I wanna serve.. What's up problem man.. I don't wanna serve a god that see nothing in slavery or killing... If you think my god is demon because your slave master told you s, then your own God is super demon cos he allowed slavery... Damn your god and your thinking faculty.

There are masters and there are masters. Good and bad. Holy and evil. Jesus and Satan. Their natures reflect in their servants including their loves and hatred; their hearts and their speeches.

My master has taught me to love not only my neighbour, but also my enemies. Hear Him:

43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy.

44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.

47 If you are kind only to your friends,[t] how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.

48 But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

We love you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.