Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband (512 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband by Nobody: 8:41am On May 22, 2015
I heard of this yesterday and all I could think of was Oby and her sheepish husband

The way that shameless woman has been fighting everybody that opposes her fraud campaign including the army that has pleaded for her to be more civil in approach to matters of national security will eventually lead to her disgrace.

WombRaiders:
This story is true. I cannot stress this point any more.

A woman got into an altercation with a military officer in mufti at the airport. The woman slapped the officer and just as the officer's orderly was about to pounce on the woman for hitting his boss and senior officer in the Nigerian Army, the officer restrained him.

It then dawned on the woman that she had messed up big time. The officer simply told her that madam you are not going any where today until you call your husband here. The woman pleaded for forgiveness but the officer simply told her to call her husband that she should count herself lucky that he does not fight women. The woman then called her husband in between tears.

The husband rushed down to meet his wife. On seeing his wife with a strange man and two stern looking soldiers the man politely asked his wife what the problem was at which point the officer smiled to him and offered him a handshake and introduced himself.

The officer then turned to the woman and said since you don't respect other people's husband I want you to give your husband the same slap you gave me on both his cheeks. The officer warned her that she must give him the same hot slap or else she will repeat it until he was satisfied.

The man did not speak to his wife for over a month. grin
Re: How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband by bandely(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmm! Move to joke section.
Re: How Feminism Put A Man In Serious Embarrassment. A Message To Oby's Husband by pauloftarsus(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2015
Rotfl... that's how it's post to be

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow-This Is How The World's Richest Black Woman,a Nigerian, Made Her Billions. / I’m The Most Worthy To Preside Over Senate, Says Sen. George Akume. / My Husband’s Plan Covers Every Nigerian Child — Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.