Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage (1384 Views)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Rhymeyjohn: 10:20am On May 22, 2015
The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptised at team-mate Maxwell's house and has committed to chastity until he marries girlfriend Sara Madeira

David Luiz has vowed to abstain from having sex before he is married after being baptised last week.

The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptised into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church after a small ceremony at team-mate Maxwell's private swimming pool.

The Brazil international posted a picture on Instagram with the message "I have chosen to wait" shortly afterwards.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV)" Luiz's post began, quoting a passage from the Bible.

He then added: "How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and take care of me! My life is yours, and I am your servant! What 're always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen"
The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptised at team-mate Maxwell's house and has committed to chastity until he marries girlfriend Sara Madeira

David Luiz has vowed to abstain from having sex before he is married after being baptised last week.

The Paris Saint-Germain defender was baptised into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church after a small ceremony at team-mate Maxwell's private swimming pool.

The Brazil international posted a picture on Instagram with the message "I have chosen to wait" shortly afterwards.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV)" Luiz's post began, quoting a passage from the Bible.

He then added: "How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and take care of me! My life is yours, and I am your servant! What 're always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen"
Former AC Milan star and Ballon d'Or winner Kaka made the same vow prior to his own wedding at the age of 23.

"The majority of people say that, after marriage, they don't like jumping into bed with their partner because there is no desire. However, this is not true, my wife is the person I love and it was worth waiting," Kaka said.

"I think people need to prevent themselves from making love before marriage. Of course, everyone has their own opinions but I think it was worth the wait."

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4089/france/2015/05/19/11896762/david-luiz-vows-to-abstain-from-sex-before-marriage

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Jaycool18(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2015
Good for him
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by winetapper: 10:28am On May 22, 2015
wish all NL can emulate him grin

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by obongtunji: 10:29am On May 22, 2015
I was seeing him as a pastor when he was at Chelsea, remember he was once seen praying for Torres before one of the Chelsea matches on the pitch. Good decision anyway
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:27am On May 23, 2015
Why would he choose to join a cult? Boggers the mind. Cc: Freecocoa
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by ashile(m): 1:57am On May 23, 2015
good for him

buh he dey miss sha
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
Why would he choose to join a cult? Boggers the mind.
Cc: Freecocoa
My dear, it shouldn't have to, people always look for something to belong to, something that kind of gives them a sense of purpose, he's prolly found his, he should sail on.
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear, it shouldn't have to, people always look for something to belong to, something that kind of gives them a sense of purpose, he's prolly found his, he should sail on.
Yea, ...actually I was just trying to lure you to a quiet corner, away from prying eyes. cheesy
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea, ...actually I was just trying to lure you to a quiet corner, away from prying eyes. cheesy
Lol, mischievous you.cheesy
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, mischievous you.cheesy
So how u dey na. Had my eye on you for a while...wink
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
So how u dey na. Had my eye on you for a while...wink
I'm fine o, you?

So that's why you were always pinching and calling me names abi? angry
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm fine o, you?

So that's why you were always pinching and calling me names abi? angry
Ehn nau, you didn't know? smiley
I'm fine, but the rain, not a fan...
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
Ehn nau, you didn't know? smiley
I'm fine, but the rain, not a fan...
I suspected sha.grin

My dear the rain is good for me today o, been in bed since. Just say nobody to serve me food in bed, e for make sense die.
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I suspected sha.grin

My dear the rain is good for me today o, been in bed since. Just say nobody to serve me food in bed, e for make sense die.
You could quickly rustle something up, then jump back in bed. This rain looks like all day o. sad
*makes you wish you had company*
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
You could quickly rustle something up, then jump back in bed. This rain looks like all day o. sad
*makes you wish you had company*
Yea, i'm about to do that, I'll just have cereal now and have my sister buy something already cooked on her way back, too lazy to cook abeg.

The rain makes me want to cuddle, no bobo nearby. So sad.cry
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, i'm about to do that, I'll just have cereal now and have my sister buy something already cooked on her way back, too lazy to cook abeg.

The rain makes me want to cuddle, no bobo nearby. So sad.cry
I know how that feels, trust me.
You are in lagos right? Maybe...y'know..
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by freecocoa(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
BoboYekini:
I know how that feels, trust me.
You are in lagos right? Maybe...y'know..
Nah, i'm somewhere in PH.
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
God pls give me a man that will want to wait too..Amen..
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by NifemiOlu(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Torres' pastor
Re: David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage by Stillfire: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2015
What a rare gem...ruled by the dictates and conviction of God in his heart and not by what this demonic society or the association of randy he-goats would rather he become! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

A New Type Of Air Fresheners Every Home Needs. / OMG! Mother And Son Sleeping With Each Other; Say They Are 'madly In Love' / See What They Did To A Man Whose Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.