Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.22nd.may.2015 | You, Oh Father, My Health! (wordfare) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.22nd.may.2015 | You, Oh Father, My Health! (wordfare) (342 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.27th.march.2015 | Not At Will. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.22nd.may.2015 | You, Oh Father, My Health! (wordfare) by ComeBackHome: 2:04pm On May 22, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | FRI.MAY.22nd 2015

YOU, OH FATHER, MY HEALTH! (WORDFARE) | Psalms 27: 1 (NLT)

“The Lord is my light and my salvation—so why should I be afraid?"

Interestingly speaking, from three different Medical Personnel - the same question, however, I was dazed to hear the same response from the three of them. Mentioning the name of this particular Health Challenge, I ask; “Is this particular ‘Disease’ Curable?”

Sincerely speaking, their response was “No Sir! It doesn’t have a permanent cure. It will always come back”. They all ended up saying the same thing. Imagine if one has such a disease in his/her body. No wonder they always say – “We only provide treatment, God Cures".

Beloved, relax! Whatever it is that is wrong with your health, there is a CURE for it. A permanent cure! Yeah! Medically, they are right. All they know is to treat, nonetheless, your cure is with your Father – your God.

As previously studied - the Hebrew Word translated ‘Salvation’ in Psalms 27: 1 is yesha‛ yêsha‛ which also means “Health” (Healing).

In actual sense, David was saying the Lord is his Light and his Health, his Healing.

As said a couple of days ago, sometimes, some do not really know the personality of the one they professed as their God. David knew who his God is.

Beloved, God is not only your Deliverance, your Freedom, He is also your Healing, your Health.

He (JESUS) was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of SORROWS and PAINS, and acquainted with GRIEF and SICKNESS; | Isaiah 53: 3.

Surely He (JESUS) borne your GRIEFS (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried your SORROWS and PAINS [of punishment]; Isaiah 53: 4.

He (JESUS) was WOUNDED for your TRANSGRESSIONS, He (JESUS) was BRUISED for your GUILT and INIQUITIES; the STRIPES [NEEDFUL TO OBTAIN] PEACE and WELL-BEING for you was upon Him (JESUS), and with that STRIPES [THAT WOUNDED] Him - WE are HEALED and MADE WHOLE | Isaiah 53: 5.

Technically, God Himself became the source of your HEALING and HEALTH. Please, also read Matthew 8: 17, 2 Peters 2: 24.

Dearly beloved, undoubtedly, God; your Heavenly Father is your HEALTH. Take side with that personality of His over your Health’s challenge. Act like David - The Lord is my Light and my Health/Healing. Therefore, no need to be afraid.

You don't need to wait till you have a serious health challenge before you start to profess God as your Health or when a serious health problem hit you. Profess Him as your Health and Healing over and over again; even at what you called a slight headache, stand up - say it over and over. Remember that popular expression - "Prevention is better than cure".

I pray for you, in the unfailing name of Jesus, your health will not fail. Your healing comes speedily. Jehovah is taking His glory over that battle of your health.

In closing but not without this; DON'T leave your Health's issue only in God's hand. You also have a major role to play - HANDLE YOUR BODY WITH GREAT CARE. Rest when you should. Watch what you Eat and Drink. Care for a clean environment, e.t.c., even, God detests dirty acts and environment as well - it doesn't depict His nature.

NOW, SAY | God, My father – My Health and Healing.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, my Health is alive – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

The Potency Of Focus / God's Measure For Forgiveness / Read This Testimony To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.