Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! (444 Views)

How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.22nd.may.2015 | You, Oh Father, My Health! (wordfare) / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.27th.march.2015 | Not At Will. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.8th.may.2015 | Wordfare! by ComeBackHome: 6:47am On May 08, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | FRI.MAY.8th 2015

WORDFARE! | 1 Timothy 6: 12 (NKJV)

“Fight the good fight of faith…”

I welcome you to this series. Believe me, it will interest you and if well engaged, it will help us lived victoriously in every aspect of our lives.

1 Timothy 6: 12 talks about fighting the good fight of faith. Absolutely, this fight of faith excludes fighting with humans' weapons or ideas, and vividly; if you will recollect what we treated on exercising our 'Spiritual Authority' a couple of days ago – our fight isn’t against flesh and blood. Rather, against the 'Unseeing Evil Forces'. And also, we do not fight for victories, rather, we enforce our victories, engaging the uses of the name of Jesus | See Ephesians 6: 12, 1 John 5: 4.

Right?

However, in this series, we will spend a couple of days travelling through the pages of God's Word, and factually; the one major "Offensive or Attacking Weapon" we have as a believer to wrestle with is, God's Promises - His "WORD". Ephesian 6: 17 calls it the "SWORD OF THE SPIRIT” which is the “WORD” of God. Sword is an "Offensive" Weapon, right?

Today, we just want to ensure a very strong and reliable foundation before we proceed building on it.

Much emphasis will be laid on God’s Word in fighting an invisible battles - most times, these battles are fought in our mind - our mind, the battle field. Battle is either 'Won' or 'Loss' there - our mind.

THE WORD - WHY THIS IMPORTANCE:

In Psalms 103: 20 (NKJV) | “Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His WORD, heeding the voice of His WORD”.

In Jeremiah 23: 29 (TLB) | "Does not my WORD burn like fire?" asks the Lord. "Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashed the rock to pieces?”

In Hebrews 4: 12 (NLT) | “For the WORD of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged SWORD, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires”.

Dearly beloved, be aware that ‘ACID’ remains ‘ACID’ irrespective of the container with which its been packed.

Absolutely, God’s Word in your mouth is as potent, as powerful, as viable, and as forcible as God’s Word in His own mouth.

We war, that is, stand against, oppose, confront, attack, enforce our victories against and over all odds of HELL, taking side with God’s Word – in our mouth with Faith in our heart.

The "WORD"! It is that important that the angels heed no other command outside the WORD.

NOW, SAY | I take stand with God’s Word against every odd of hell.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, the WORD is prevailing in my life – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Are Humans Meant To Dream? / ONE LOVE & ONENESS: The Only True Religion! / 15 Things To NEVER Say To An Atheist: Very Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.