Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) (2057 Views)

Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums / Top 10 Best-selling Cars In The World For 2015 / 5 Worst-selling Cars Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
One of the biggest e-commerce websites in Nigeria, Konga, has started offering car retails on it's online store platform. When yours truly got the information at first, there was total disagreement with the title which read "Kia Motors Now Found on Konga", but on opening the link and seeing the likes of Kia Soul and the Rios listed out in galleries, the truth dawned on me that Konga is now...selling...vehicles.......online!
http://bestmobs.com/konga-is-now-selling-cars-online-even-with-pay-on-delivery/

Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by colossus2: 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
Make we come dey dance?

Na you be "yours truly"? grin
Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2015
colossus2:
Make we come dey dance?

Na you be "yours truly"? grin

Are you gonna dancieh, if I show you my wallet? cool
Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
Not bad as long as the prices are okay
Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala,ishilove,seun
Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by colossus2: 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
Jacide:

Are you gonna dancieh, if I show you my wallet? cool
Lmao....so showing me your wallet will make me dance? Not even giving me the wallet cheesy
Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
colossus2:

Lmao....so showing me your wallet will make me dance? Not even giving me the wallet cheesy

You won't understand sha

Re: Konga Is Now Selling Cars Online (even With Pay On Delivery) by ib22003(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2015
click here to access the konga page directly
http:///H5LqiQ

(1) (Reply)

Help: Volkswagen T4 Auto Transmission Stuck In One Gear / Help Me Choose Between 2010 Toyota Venza And 2013 Toyota Avalon. / Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.